Posts created by bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 7:20 PM
G’day,

I went ahead and stickied this thread so that visitors to the forum can easily find this wonderful post from Annelliegram.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 18 6:53 PM
Hi afspam,

Thanks for taking a moment to let us know about this.
While we can reach out to the appropriate teams to see what options are available to us, I would strongly recommend that people having difficulties getting moved over take note of the UID for their games.

This ID (typically found below the game window) should help the developers locate the game information from our portal to the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 6:47 PM
Hi baglady159,

I wanted to stop in and do what I can to address the question you’ve asked.

It is quite unusual for an installed game to suddenly be missing from the list in your Big Fish Games app (Game Manager) but I can assure you that Big Fish Games does not have the ability to alter or remove any installed games.

I cannot say for certain why you encountered this but it is possible that there was an error or miscommunication within the Game Manager that resulted in it being unable to locate or display the game when you were looking for it. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team if you run into this again in future.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past on Apr 27, 18 9:13 AM
Hi everyone,

Over the years, our forums have played a huge role in how we communicate with and receive feedback from you, our players. They have also been an important source for game-play help.

You may be aware that our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via this and other channels that our players have come to expect.

Beginning April 30,2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

There’s no change in our commitment to bringing the best content to our customers. You’ll continue to receive notification of update to games in the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager) as they’re made available.

This was an extremely difficult decision to make, and on behalf of the moderation team, we thank you all for your dedication to our community.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 4:31 PM
G'day,

Just dropping by to help clarify if that's ok.

After the changes take place on April 30, visitors will be able to view all of the public facing content here in the forums.

Each forum user will also still be able to view any and all Private Messages in their personal Inbox and Sent Box.

I hope this helps,

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 3:51 PM
G'day again Gandalf,

I'm sorry to see that the message is still not sending for you.
The moderation team doesn't have the access or ability to see into the PMs of any user account outside of our own, so I do apologise that there isn't a way for me to forward that one on for you.

Annelliegram is correct, ranges of numbers with dashes can also get caught up in the automated filter and adding spaces around those can definitely help.

Hopefully this will help get your message over to the rightful recipient

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 2:42 PM
Hi Lesleyp29,

Our Customer Support team would be happy to work on getting this all taken care of for you.

They can be reached by clicking Submit a Request at the top of the Midnight Castle help section.

The contact form will ask for a few key pieces of information to help them locate you in the system. You'll first receive an automated email confirming that we've received your request and then our team will get back to you as soon as they possibly can.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 2:36 PM
G'day Gandalf,

Sorry to see that there's a little bit of trouble getting a PM to send. More often than not, if you're seeing a blank subject line in your Sent box that indicates that the built in filter may've been triggered by something in the message.

The most common culprit for this: email addresses. The good news is we have a way to work around this that works in the majority of cases.

If you are trying to include an email address in the PM, please try sending it in the following format: myemail at email dot com.

If you continue to have trouble, please feel free to reach out to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 26, 18 10:45 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to reach out and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and apologise for any confusion this error has caused.

The page for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies has been updated with the link back to the Collector's Edition.

Mabelina and simplicity19, if you haven't done so already, please do reach out to our Customer Support team. As Audreyfavre noted, our team will be happy to help get this taken care of for you.

Please feel free to reach out to the moderation team if there are further questions or concerns

bfgMurrumbidgee

Hi everyone,

Over the years, our forums have played a huge role in how we communicate with and receive feedback from you, our players. They have also been an important source for game-play help.

You may be aware that our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via this and other channels that our players have come to expect.

Beginning April 30, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

There’s no change in our commitment to bringing the best content to our customers. You’ll continue to receive notification of update to games in the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager) as they’re made available.

This was an extremely difficult decision to make, and on behalf of the moderation team, we thank you all for your dedication to our community.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 2:08 PM
Hi judith12

Thanks for checking in, at this time the moderation team does not have any information about if or when a walkthrough will be provided for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies.

Our ability to offer walkthroughs is subject to a number of factors, sometimes including as Valdy mentioned, if a Collector's Edition is available.

The walkthroughs are separate to our forums, and will not be impacted by the impending changes here in the forum. Walkthroughs will continue to be added to the site as they become available.

Please feel free to reach out to any member of the moderation team if there are further questions that we can help with.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 12:31 PM
Hi again,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to reiterate that 5:30PM PDT Sunday April 29th is only the time by which any additions to the list of new forums need to have been sent to a member of the moderation team.

We just want to be sure that these posts capture all of the locations our users have shared with us, prior to the changes on April 30th.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 25, 18 9:51 AM
Hi there,

luzifera I appreciate you taking a moment to reach out after the recently announced decision to disable posts and PMs here in our forums.

The decision to disable posts and PMs was a difficult one to reach, and was not reached without thorough investigation of all of the options available to us to preserve the forum and the content within.

As has been touched on in the announcement, the software that powers the forums is fragile and quite old. It is for these reasons that there is no option available to us to update the software.

All of the feedback and suggestions being provided by our users will continue to be shared with the appropriate parties, and I will will certainly add yours to it.

On a separate note, erika_kramer1 thank you for all of your contributions to the community here in the BW2 forum. Your help and expertise has been invaluable!

Please feel free to reach out to any one of the moderators if you have further questions or concerns.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 9:39 AM
G'day,

I appreciate that you've taken the time to request a post indicating that we do not yet have a date for the next update to Midnight Castle.

I did want to clarify one thing, if I may, bfgBeruna included a time in their post about sending our team details of links to alternate communities, simply so that we can be sure that these details are added to the appropriate threads ahead of the changes to forums on April 30th.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to the moderation team with questions, we're here to help in any way we can.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 9:24 AM
Hi everyone,

Beginning April 30, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 24, 18 1:57 PM
You're most welcome Theorem, I am so glad I could help!

I have to say that bfgMoreRum is the best version of my moderator name, by far!

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 24, 18 9:33 AM
Hi Theorem,

Thanks for taking a minute to reach out with these questions, I'll do my best to answer them for you.

1. The moderation team does not have the ability to make changes to the main Big Fish Games page to add an announcement there. That said we have received the suggestion from a few forum users and we're definitely passing all of our suggestions along to the relevant teams. In the interim, we've worked to add messaging to the help pages, and continue to posts announcements in the hopes of getting the word out to as many people as we can.

2. Yes, the walkthroughs will continue to be posted to the site

3. Yes, no changes are being made to the reviews that players can submit for our games.

4. The moderation team and the CS team have always partnered together to raise technical issues to the teams who have direct contact with the developers, and our CS team will absolutely continue to share the information we receive relating to game issues players may have.

The Big Fish Games app will also continue to notify players when there are updates for installed games.

I hope this helps! The moderation team will be happy to help if any other questions come to mind.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Mahjong Magic Islands on Apr 24, 18 9:16 AM
Hi everyone,

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 23, 18 4:05 PM
Hi cansrve,

I wanted to stop in and let you know that I've also added the link to the new forum to the Helpful Links for Rooms of Memory

Thanks for working to get the word out!

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 23, 18 3:35 PM
New forum community for Rooms of Memory Players

Rooms of Memory forum

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator