Posts created by jerrilou

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 3, 14 9:35 AM
Happy Birthday DollFaye.. Hope U have a wonderful day..

i'm 60 in Spokane. WA. State. (Pacific Northwest) The WA. & Idaho border...
everyone have a nice day and happy gaming ...thanks"J"

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 8:14 AM
thank you for your answer.... have a nice day& happy gaming

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 31, 14 7:30 PM
sorry 2 have 2 ask this question here but... why am i not getting anymore quest... all i have 4 quest R the daily quest... that's it... sooooooooooo can anyone tell me what is going on? yes i have the newest updated version of this game too... please let me know something... tired of not doing any quest... just have lots of stuff from playing the hidden objects... thank you all and happy gaming

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 29, 14 7:40 PM
Hello everyone... I was very glad to read these post... I haven't had any quest in a long time now... I'm only level 28 i think but i want to say... thank you all for answering my question... have a nice day and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 14 4:02 PM
Hello.. I agree with you Silver_Hawk about this forum.. I have yet to have any questions answered about any tech issues here at all... (VERY FRUSTRATING). AND I can't get any answered about Dark Manor either... I can't log on to that one... tells me i have NO internet connection... But yet i can play other games from B F like this one.. lol... YES IT'S A JOKE... Thank you all for listening to me... Have a nice day & Happy Gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 14 5:11 PM
Hello anyone... I'm having a internet problem... it says.. i'm unable to connect to the internet... I was on for a bit before it booted me off... but yet here i am... so... can someone please tell me what's up with that... I check to see if there was any updates to any game and there was not any... I'm also can't connect to dark manor at all either says the same thing... Please help a fellow player out and tell me something about this matter... thank you and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 14 5:06 PM
Hello anyone... I'm having the same problem as cycs430 is... it says i'm unable to connect to the internet... I was on for a bit before it booted me off... but yet here i am... so... can someone please tell me what's up with that... I check to see if there was any updates to any game and there was not any... I'm also can't connect to dark manor at all either says the same thing... Please help a fellow player out and tell me something about this matter... thank you and happy gaming

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 25, 14 4:41 PM
I having problems connecting... it says that they don't detect an internet connection... i look and yes i have an internet connection... but i have reset it just incase... still can't get on Dark Manor.. Whats up with that??? Please someone tell me something... thank you for your time.. Happy Gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 14 2:05 PM
Hello Everyone
I'm from the Pacific Northwest ( Washington State) on the Idaho & Washington Border.. Have a nice day all & Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 7:56 PM
I'm also in a 100% agreement with all of you eggs included.. i can spend all day on here and get crap... what good does that do me.. Ans i get crap from questing hardly ever get what i need the first try.. it seems to take a few tries to get what i need to craft things or to get things out of the non puzzle places... tempted to quit soon.. but going to wait it out for a bit longer... thanks for listening... have a nice day and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 14 1:22 PM
crud... from what i hear.. i guess i should just stop playing cause i'm not going to buy things to proceed on in the game I'm just level 16 and... i will have to tell my family too.. they also play the game and are level 12 and 4 the one is stuck on 4 and can't get the last of the compus done... i think her's is glitched somehow cause, she has the key but it's not working for her...anyway... yes they will lose a lot of people because of having to buy things... i thought it was a free online game.. what happened to that??? Ya'll have a nice day and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 14 12:33 AM
Ok I have a question... where and how do we get eggs??? do we have to buy them?? and can someone please answer my post... no one has answered any post of mine yet... so still waiting for answers... thank you for your time... have a nice day and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 14 2:38 PM
First off.. thanks for the info awalkinglady.. i will try that next time i send the airship off... i never get any pet food well at least what i need anyway.. always something else.. and for eggs.. how the heck do you get them with out buying them??? this game can cost someone a lot if the play alot.. please let me know... i will check back in a couple day.. thanks again everyone and have a nice day Happy playing

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 4:15 PM
I would like to have some friends on the game Midnight Castle so... here's a code for anyone to add thank you very much and have a nice day 155779

Also I have one for my sister too and it is 159382

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 4:05 PM
ok since the update i haven't received any more regular pet food that i need .. why not?? I need the snow griffen & the winged cat.. i hate the fact that i have to come here and find out why but.. it's been a while since i have gotten any and is bad need of it!!! please let me know what's up.. thank you for taking your time in this matter... have a nice day Please Contact me and let me know... ty

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator