Posts created by asdkid

posted in K3Y on Jan 16, 18 9:15 AM
I really don't know what to say to that reply. Totally stumped. How can they sell a game that isn't complete?

posted in K3Y on Jan 15, 18 3:27 AM
DrBearsong wrote:I did all of those suggestions to make the game go beyond level 30. Nothing worked. I emailed Tech support. I even emailed Legacy Games.
This isn't right.
DrBearsong

It's not right. We paid our money we should have the full game. Either refund us or get it sorted out.

posted in K3Y on Jan 11, 18 9:33 AM
Sophies_mom I did that and it didn't work, the door doesn't open.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 23, 17 9:18 AM
Same for me. Got to the last game and it's one ruby short. Very frustrating that I can't complete the game.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Sep 24, 17 6:23 AM
I didn't get my bean either but managed to continue the game by using the youtube video to get the colour combination. I'm now at the end and have the leaf missing because I didn't get the bean. So frustrating.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Sep 23, 17 10:21 AM
On the game where you swap the cylinders to get them all lined up under the right picture, there should be a pink bean according to the youtube vid, but I didn't get one, am I missing something?

I can't see how you get the 2 gold to open up the blue portal. Any help please?

I have all the puzzle pieces on stage one and yet there is still a piece missing so I can't play the bonus level. There are only 10 levels but 11 pieces to the puzzle.

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 16, 17 4:38 PM
Can anyone tell me what the factories are for? Do they give more resources? I have tried building them first in the hope It might help with the rest of the levels but they don't seem to do anything except take a large chunk of your resources.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 16 2:41 AM
I can't get past bonus level 6. Just keeps coming back to that level when I've completed it already.

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Apr 13, 16 6:38 PM
Thank you so much.

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Apr 4, 16 6:53 AM
Can anyone help me on this please?

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 17, 16 11:29 AM
Is there a solution on here for the above?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 31, 15 2:15 PM
Thank you so much for your help. Off now to find out what the armour is for.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 31, 15 5:29 AM
I have finished the game but still have the stone triangles and balls. I assume they are something to do with the ruins on salamander island but have no idea what. Can anyone help?
Thank you.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 16, 15 10:10 AM
I'm half way through and bored of the game. I have no hope of getting 3 or even 2 stars so am just trying to finish the levels. I like a challenge but this is beyond a challenge.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Dec 2, 14 7:17 AM
I managed to finish the game but there were so many bugs in it. My first farm stopped producing food. The invasions from the pigs/knights/ unknown ones were strange, sometimes nothing appeared other times I clicked the button to go find them and the congratulations message popped straight up, to name just a few. Shame as it would have been good apart from being a bit repetitive.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 3, 14 5:44 PM
Yay, it worked. Thank you again, without your help I would have abandoned to game.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 3, 14 2:19 PM
Oh, is there one in the burger shop? Didn't realise that, I'll go do it now. Thank you so much I've been staring at it all day.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 3, 14 6:32 AM
Level 19 doesn't work for me.

I can't seem to get past driving away the thief. The burger shop still says I need to drive him away so wont produce any food for me to gain 10 food to move on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator