Posts created by trishny

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 18 5:52 PM
In chapter two Leo's castle, how do I get past the swinging shield to play on? it says to use the hammer on it but that doesn't work

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 5:41 PM
I posted about this yesterday but don;t see it posted anywhere, in chapter two ( I think ) how do I get past the swinging shield to see who is behind it

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests on Feb 27, 18 6:57 PM
How do I get past the moving shield to see who is behind it

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 16 7:58 PM
I am just about at the end of the bonus chapter when I can't go any further and the hint button says nothing more to be done here and leaves me hanging with the old lady telling me to hurry, the guide shows where there is a little more to do but it won't let me to go any further

posted in Runaway Geisha on Jan 10, 16 5:21 PM
how do I open the chest near the end of the game I think it;s in the study, there is no combination and I can't go further

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Sep 21, 15 7:26 PM
I've gotten to the part where you have to put the dragon together to get through the wall, no matter how often I try even using the scrap of something, I can;t get the dragon right ro go on, any help will be appreciated since I still have a long way to go yet in the game

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Sep 14, 15 7:39 PM
I can't get the dragon together to move on no matter what or how I try

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 28, 15 11:56 AM
Thank you, I went back and got the piece of paper with the code and tried it and it worked, thanks so much for your help

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 22, 15 7:29 PM
nope that didn't work either

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 22, 15 7:27 PM
I have been stuck on the three stones , I got two different answers in the forum on how to press the stoes and I tried both ways and still can't get it to work, why? do I have to give up another game.

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 22, 15 7:13 PM
Thank you, I will try that

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 20, 15 4:14 PM
Thank you but that didn't work, guess I will have to give up the game if it won't work

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Apr 5, 15 6:32 PM
I got everything in the van hop but the chalk, the hint keeps landing on the last site to get the chalk but what do I need to push

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 4:44 PM
I am almost ready to play the bonus game but in the last part of the game I am supposed to shoot an arrow but there no arrow and the game won't let me go back to see if I missed getting the arrow for the bow so now I can't go any further and can't play the bonus game

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 1:54 PM
I can't find the answer in chapter 31 , it's a puzzle on a pillar that has several ways to turn symbols, I can find a walk through to find out or a guide

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 1:27 PM
Where is the walk through for this game ?

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 13 9:35 AM
I finished the game but how do I get into the bonus game? I can't find it anywhere

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 13 8:33 AM
Where is the light catcher?

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 13 9:28 AM
can't get the bow and arrow to take the apple down, I uinnstalled and reinstalled the game but to no avail, I would like to finish this game

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 13 8:34 AM
I am also having trouble getting the bronze grapes off with the gaff ,I uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won't work, I would like to finish this game but get any further without getting the grapes off.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator