Posts created by Coronagold

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jun 11, 13 5:38 PM
Uninstalled old version, installed the updated version, used a new profile, Art Room is still messed up.

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 5, 13 8:03 PM
This current developer is stuck in the mid 1980s. Nobody's gonna shell out $50 for mega Golf Bucks. It's not even an expansion pack to the game, it's just a glorified paid cheat. Especially with game apps on smart-phones going for $5 or less is anybody gonna bother struggling with the math? I think it'll slap them in the face. I'm sure a few knuckle-headed morons will spend Daddys' $ on those features but I bet the prices drop dramatically in the next 2 months.

posted in Glow Fish on Mar 3, 12 10:33 AM
This game reminds me of Flow. Very cute designs and good gameplay.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 28, 12 8:05 PM
Even if they do fix it, I'm almost sure you'll have to play it again from the beginning...yet again. And then there's the matter of the Extra content that's permanently chained locked. Talk about a major screw-up. Yeesh.

That's the spirit!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Jan 28, 12 11:35 PM
No Bonus chapter. Nuff said for a CE. It's not like the graphics were as good as Snow Queen. They aren't. Bye.

Very well done game and plot. What I'm most thankful for is the fact that you can use the Hint button to find out where to go to (without penalty). I'm getting pretty tired of those "There's nothing to do here" hints.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 10:01 PM
My least favorite mini puzzles involve 9 or 16 squares (minus 1) and I must move each square to their correct positions. The horror.......the horror...

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 9:50 PM
This game is huge in size. Even skipping tough puzzles.

Really? Where? I finished the game and the title screen doesn't show any bonus play. The Extras screen just has the usual stuff.

posted in Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey on Dec 20, 11 12:41 PM
This game's got quite a few glitches in it.

It's a good game and a decent length but I felt a tad ripped off when she found 2 spheres in one location.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 5:51 AM
Trigger51 wrote:Not quite the car accident - but close.

This, and the actions that follow are just a turn off.

SPOILER: Get locked in a cell that has an axe in it? A hidden brick/lock with a special seal to open? Sharpen a spoon, when you have a chisel?

The second scene just takes the cake. i stopped there.

And don't tell me to use my imagination. These are just STUPID. No buy for me.

I'm surprised some developers don't create a HOG spoof game with a soundtrack done by a professional comedian who remarks about the non-logic aspects of the game.

And if you do, I expect royalty checks.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 11 9:58 PM
Sorry but I noticed that not only were the same objects used in multiple HOS's but they were also the same size and many times in the same positions. This is what we call in Realityville a FPOS. But I digress.
And this is a CE?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 11 6:58 AM
After the Dark Parables CE, this one was a "study in OWS brown". And the mind-numbing identical mini-puzzles were annoying at best. My favorite feature, the Skip button. Voice talent brought to you by the Scarsdale Junior High Glee Club.

The Hansel & Gretal extra chapter is a bit short. Don't see any incentive to buy it for that. But definitely buy the SE at least. Very much worth it.

***SPOILERS***

You know who I mean. That hot chick in the red-strapped 8-piece surrounded by wolves at the end of the game/end credits. Was that a Frazetta 'shout-out' or what?

No, this isn't one of those 'dark' games. This is centered more toward beautiful architecture and lighting than evil (thank God). I get kind of tired of that Goth stuff too. There is Good vs. Evil in it, but Good wins (which is kind of a rarity these days in a lot of games.)

Excellent visuals and gameplay. When I see gray/brown abortions like Pahelika 2 beta I just wonder...who the H are they marketing to? People with no money? Rotsa entrepreneurial ruck there. You'll need it.

This game was extremely beautiful and had an intriguing storyline as well. They're combining popular fairy tales in order to create their own new tales. That's not a problem with me. I find it very refreshing. And I'm sure Blue Tea Games will do more following this successful pattern.

posted in XIII - Lost Identity on Nov 28, 11 9:06 AM
Forget the HdO thing. You don't sell HOGs with contemporary office and living room screenshots. Not anymore anyway. I don't really go for the whole goth scene but at least those games usually have the most fascinating architecture and designs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator