Posts created by coleapl

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Sep 2, 15 6:20 PM
I'm on level1-5 and I don't know if this is a tech issue or what ... Has anyone experienced Emily walking out of the restaurant with Francois after she has given him the last pie? Customers are angry, the baby is crying I'm clicking and she won't come back in the shop until later

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on May 23, 14 6:00 PM
DON'T GIVE UP!! I was about to resign myself that these levels were beyond my reach

I had the same problem on levels 46 51 and 57 where you had to reach a target of money to earn the coins or just to get get expert. I did this: Try to chain as much you can maybe the menus and collecting $$$ but I wouldn't recommend waiting to collect all 5 or 6 customers' $$. The clock is moving. if you can chain 3, get'em and move on, Let the next bunch in because time is of the essence, especially when its almost closing. Feed the monkeys if you can, get fireworks but don't focus too heavily on them- Just move as many customers in and out as possible and hopefully while in your clicking frenzy, you'll see the EXPERT golden piggy bank and the reach the 5500 mark and 6600 required for the add'l coins. Hope this helps! Good LUCK!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator