Posts created by SoggySox

posted in Danse Macabre: Lethal Letters Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 17 1:47 PM
After giving in and consulting the SG I have been to every location that has card suits but can only find 2. Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 17 3:43 PM
Isn't there a map in the CE edition? I cannot seem to find one.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 16 9:17 PM
I am sorry the map isn't working for you. I am seeing the question marks and exclamation marks. Try unstalling the game and reinstalling it.

This was a big disappointment, especially after Silent Hollow. I am finding it tedious by having to do one thing then having to find the location to do the next. The map is worthless and only shows locked and "?" instead of active tasks. I am also tired of dark scenes in this and other games. Not everyone has young eyesight.

I am not sure if I will continue playing this game. It deserves a one star rating so far.

I narrowed down the seven prints to one, but when I gave it to Sophia it disappeared from inventory but Sophia is still asking for it. I tried exiting the game and restarting it but still find the same problem. If anyone has a solution to this please post.

I found the answer in tech issues. The hammer also has to be given to Sophia.

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 16 3:59 PM
I am enjoying the game but one big CON for me is that so far the puzzles have no reset button nor does the puzzle reset after backing out of the puzzle. To me this is a big minus!

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 15 12:07 PM
Thank you so much bobhillman! That picture was driving me nuts. Happy holidays to you and yours.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 15 12:45 PM
I cannot get the tape to stick to the picture. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 15 2:05 PM
I am in Heinrich's workshop and need to reconstruct a picture. I can turn the pieces but cannot place them. What am I doing wrong?

This game is OK and would have been much better (in my opinion) if there wasn't so many cut scenes. I buy games to play the puzzles, mini games and HOPS. I know there will be cut scenes but WOW... seems like every other move there is a cut scene in this game. Would rate it 5 but demoted it to 2. I am so disappointed.

I'm with you tookat. The instructions for the mini-puzzles is fantastic! All developers should take a lesson from this game. I am now in the bonus game and will hate to see the end.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 3:40 PM
Uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times and created a new profile deleting the old one. Now the map works. Call me stubborn but I really like the game so far and was determined to play it.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 1:01 PM
I am using Windows 8.1 on my PC. Game froze for a few seconds but otherwise was running fine except that the map does not show the ! for active tasks. Every location shows a ?. When I mentioned this in the forum I was told that the map should show where there are locations with active tasks.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game and still have the same map problem.

After reinstalling this game 4 times the map problem is no longer an issue.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 12:36 PM
Thanks _DD. I think I will try reinstalling before going to Tech Issues. I am running Windows 8.1 PC and I believe I am not the only player using this system. This is the first time I ever encountered this problem with any game.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 12:16 PM
Do I need to reinstall this game or is it normal for the map not to show active tasks? There is a ! on the map legend but all locations show a ?. Is anyone getting active tasks on the map?

I bought this game today. Being a club member I paid the normal price. I received my receipt but no free game code. Has the rules changed or am I just unlucky?

After placing the Inuit Talisman in the bonus chapter, the puzzle that comes up doesn't seem complete. I finally looked at the SG and my puzzle does not have a middle red button on the first wheel nor is there a rotation button to the right of the first wheel as shown in the SG. Also a glyph under the wheels is grayed out. As a result I cannot solve this puzzle. Am I missing something or is this a glitch?

Thanks LadyBastet, It was driving me crazy!

I usually manage alright on the HOPs, but other times I have had to Skip puzzles that have not had Reset Buttons or to use a Hint in a HOP and therefore lose an achievement. I don't get crazy mad or disappointed by that....but I can see the possibility of the day when I will cease to be a customer.

I'm with you on reset buttons on puzzles. I don't mind not having items in HOP shown unless the scene is crowded with items and what you have to find is very small. I am slowing down on buying games because many seem more cut scenes and dialog than game. Also I guess the dev's don't understand that most of us that frequently buy their games are tired of straining their eyes with dark scenes. Lighten up guys and gals!

Right now I am trying to finish a HOP to get the crane to work but cannot find the Mail for the last letter needed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator