Posts created by gettysburgcamper

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Jan 7, 14 5:20 PM
WilJul wrote:
kayliekitty wrote:I am stuck where the floating pearl is surrounded by three runes. The hint keeps saying to look at the lower left rune but nothing in my inventory works. What should I be doing? Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

Hi kayliekitty!
SPOILER Please use your cursor to highlight the area between the arrows to read:
>You need 3 cold daggers to counteract the fiery runes!<

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 13 9:37 AM
I no the feeling, I can"t get in the cabinet, I've tried everything, but, still can't get it open, I guess I blue my monet too, because I'm really stuck on this and it's to annoying to go back knowing its hopeless to open that dumb cabinet

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Jun 14, 13 7:31 PM
Thanks for all the options, I tried the walk through, & the hint button too, it keeps coming up 'maybe I should oil the hinges, instead of painting the cabinet' still having problems, but, thanks for your help anyway, have a blessed day

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Jun 12, 13 2:39 PM
why can't I get the cabinet open even after I oil the hinges?

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Jun 10, 13 5:39 PM
why can't I open the cabinet doors in the cottage? I have oiled the hinges several times & it still won't open

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator