Posts created by 4672p

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Mar 7, 18 2:15 PM
What does manatee look like what is it. So Stuck

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 9:41 AM
Midnight Castle every time i make a purchase for diamond i get an error on pc please help. 4672p need help

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 5:42 PM
Fine then I just have to wait. THANKS GUYS

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 12:23 AM
Was wondering where are the new ghosts there was an update so how do you get them anyone knows. Please help

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 12, 17 2:52 PM
Thanks will do.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 11, 17 9:05 AM
Why do my purple fireflies numbers goes down when am not playing. But when I do play they raises, a little bit then after awhile they go down again. See am on Haunted Carnival and can't get pass the wand I have finish all level up to 55 now I can't get pass the wand. The clockwork Box said needed resources I have yellow and blue fireflies both 2100 and overs . But I can't seem to collect enough purple fireflies to Neutralize or when I buy now at(487) it always changes its amount to buy . See if I buy now the amount change to more money so I don't have enough making it harder to neutralize.I tried buying and redoing levels but nothing is working. I am a long time player and would like to continue but its a pity I can't move on.My purple fireflies are 1,370 then jumps to 1,200 not fair ! What is going on with this game some kind of glitch or what ! Just asking if anyone else is having the same problem please help ( not very happy )

posted in PrettySnails on May 20, 17 10:12 PM
Can anybody tell me how to reset this game. I like to start over again.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 12, 17 7:20 AM
I tried that number and it didn't work oh well just asked if anyone notice the mail box.Thanks anyway.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 11, 17 10:03 PM
Having a problem finding my code. In the mail box it said enter your code to claim your reward what code never knew we had one, where is it located. Please if anyone know need the help.( starfish is searching)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 12:50 PM
Do anybody know where the Christmas light are I seem to get none. We have 28 day for the castle task and I can't find none.I been around the castle over and over but nothing happens getting tried of searching , is anybody having the same problem. A LITTLE HELP WILL GO A LONG WAY

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 9, 16 5:08 PM
I know that's right I agree with you use it while they last.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 22, 16 7:03 PM
Hello out there I just started a little over a week ago. Trying to get with friends my #3624 1214 like to her from you soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 11:20 PM
Thank you very much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 8:46 PM
Do anyone know which pets to craft for the fall event . There are so many am not sure are they only Halloween pets or what need help asap.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 16 7:43 PM
Hi everyone I appreciate all FE friends but I have too many and it is impossible to keep up with them so please at this time I can't accept anymore. SORRY!

posted in Free the Witch on Oct 14, 16 7:32 PM
How can you finish all goals when you just do the same thing over and over. Combine two crystal balls 10 times- collect 5 crystal to open the 7th portal at level 137- collect an essence orb which I have 7/11. Please there is no way it is happening I tried over and over but nothing is happening. If someone can help me understand this please am so stuck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 16 10:12 AM
I am sorry for that mistake am on PC I don't know why the i showed up like that.My friend code is 555918 (Thank for letting me know).

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 16 7:28 PM
I am please to hear there are so many new friend for the FE event please do add me with all respect. My friend code on PC i 555918 Happy gaming!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 16 6:57 PM
I to are having the same problem each time I get close to 20 medallions time runs up. I played this 3 times over not fair not fair am getting tried of starting from zero there's no chance in finishing the challenge am at the point in quitting the challenge and just finish the task.(VERY ANGRY) please make the next challenge a little more easier) not a happy camper.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 2, 16 12:21 PM
Can anyone tell me what is happening with quest 107 of old woodland. I finish all quest but this one got me stump.The quest says finish 100 and etc. but 107 will not open up which i finish the first time. Beating my brains out !!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator