Posts created by peh4psu

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 13, 18 10:57 AM
I'm totally stuck on level 9. Help please!

I uninstalled and reinstalled and was able to finish the level. A glitch probably.

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 12, 18 5:39 PM
The game seems to keep freezing. Anyone else have this issue?

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 21, 18 8:22 AM
Great game! thank you! I am totally stuck on Level 13. Help please!!

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 17 12:02 PM
I cannot get past this part. There no reset or skip button either! The puzzle won't reload so you can try again, and all the hint does is tell you to part the same part red, and again,, and again. Really stuck! Help please!

posted in Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 17 8:33 AM
I am having a huge problem opening the safe. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Still can't open it. The safe points between the number 4 and 5 when I go to the site. I am turning it in the correct directions, but it won't open! Is this a glitch or am I just dumb?

posted in Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 17 11:19 AM
When I first open the puzzle, it is at 4. I try to turn it in the direction indicated and nothing. It won't stay there. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I'll try again!

Nope. Didn't work. For some reason the safe number points at 4 and not at 0 like I would expect?

posted in Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 17 7:33 AM
The safe won't open. It is stuck at "4" and won't stay at any other numbers when I try to turn it. Is this a glitch?

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 26, 17 7:16 PM
This level is crazy! Cannot even figure out how to start! Help please!!

I figured it out. Every time I post a problem I go back to the game and figure it out. Works like a charm!

Sorry...

This game is AWESOME!! Love the different things to do in this TM game! Searching through a house rather than down roads is such a welcome change! Love TM games and glad to see many others are thrilled with this game. Please...more like this!!!

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 17 9:52 AM
Where did you find it? Totally stuck!

posted in Dark Romance: The Monster Within Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 17 7:33 AM
Thanks Valdy, but when I click on it nothing happens. Do I have to find it somewhere? I get a message that says "I never do anything the easy way, let's brace ourselves and proceed."

DUH I had it turned off in settings.

posted in Dark Romance: The Monster Within Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 17 6:33 AM
Where is in in this game? Sorry, I can't play without it!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 1:15 PM
Seems like a lot of folks are having problems with this game. Any idea when it will be updated?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 17 2:44 PM
aspergersmother wrote:Can not get past level 1.. game shuts down and message appears "Application exit error, please contact costumer support." .. have tried all the fix it bits like uninstall game and manager etc still nothing, getting sick of the games having tech issues now
Windows 10

I'm having the same problem!

Contacted Technical Support. "sounding as though this game doesn't want to work on your computer at this time."

The response was quick! Like seconds! Kudos to BFG!!! I was issued a new code to use. Sad that I can't play the game tho!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 17 11:34 AM
You have to go back to the menu unfortunately!

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 15, 17 4:37 PM
I tried this game and got the key to open the door, but it disappears when I go to the door? Tried and tried...anyone else playing? Help please!

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 9, 17 8:18 AM
Ah!! Thank you!!!

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 9, 17 8:07 AM
Really stuck at this level! Cannot figure it out! Help! Please!

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 7, 17 9:05 AM
Same problem here! Cannot figure out how to end this level!

Figured it out. You have to hit the top block that is opened.

I'm having trouble on Level 14. It says I need 4 people to repair the airplane, but I only have 3 and I can't upgrade the cabin to get one more? Help please!

Figured it out. You have to build a new camp!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator