Posts created by swedane

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 10:38 PM
What is the reason for closing the forums? Does it mean all BFG forums or is it only the MC forum?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 12:46 PM
The nuts can also be found by doing the HOS. I recieved all of mine by doing a Castle round.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 3:57 AM
Desertdruid wrote:I was surprised nobody was commenting on the Clock. OMG! It's so hard! The items are so tiny & blend in so completely! But I think it's just beautiful. I actually like it much better than the cartoony ones. I'm just utterly bummed that they give shards, though. X

I have learned the new spring room does not count towards the spring terrace achievement. Wheras the old one still does.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 18 12:38 AM
1457051 wrote:I didn't know you could edit your ID #.

I know you can add SE after your avatar name, but how do you change your ID#?
Not that I plan on doing it, just curious. I would think it would get confusing.

Unless you are using your ID# as your game name?
I agree! Your ID# is the only way for friends and BFG to identify you. Adding SE/** to your ID# is not possible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 5:10 PM
IMO the Snow Griffin is by far the most reliable.
The Griffin only carries 1 Iron chest & 1 Wooden chest, uses only 5 simple food.

Good luck to all!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 2:41 AM
FragmentFour wrote:Anyone else out of content? I've been gathering Destiny keys for what seems like ages - have nearly a thousand. The Christmas Season brought a much-needed chance to load up on gold, and I made the most of it. But I'm ready for a conversation with that Messenger now and would like to move on. Anyone else feel the same?
For sure, I'm more than ready! So are untold numbers of MC players. Many of them have been playing the game for years...
I wasn't able to complete the Xmas event, too busy with the real Christmas! However boring it is, I guess I'll keep collecting blue keys & gather as much gold as possible.

Happy gaming till whenever!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 4:42 PM
Darlene1225 wrote: THANK YOU ANNELLIEGREEN AND DESERTDRUID YOU BOTH ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS I APPRECIATE YOU BOTH TAKING THE TIME. YOU WERE SO DETAILED. HOPE I CAN HELP YOU BOTH AT SOME TIME BUT I THINK YOU REALLY CAN'T HELP THE EXPERTS TO MUCH.

I wonder why Darlene1225 uses all caps? Makes it hard to read and thought it meant the person is shouting!?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 11:19 PM
Wendyph1966 wrote:
They do now go to level 82, and as mentioned it is expensive. Update your game.

Thanks wendyph1966, had no idea. No update yet for the iPad!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 11:01 PM

You're right Rammygirl ! There's NOT a level 81. ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 4:30 PM
It seams such a shame if you were to loose any part of your hard work!

I recomend you post the question on how too in the "Technical Forum" PC Version.
I've seen other PC players asking the excat same question, and getting the help needed.

Good luck to you, hope you get it resolved!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 17 4:36 PM
tutorqueen wrote:For over a week now, I cannot get all of my friends open to gift. They are there but won't open. My player id is i205162. I would like to be able to gift back, but currently can't.

Debbi

Same thing happens when I get friends requests. Someone in the forum suggested rebooting the iPad! Although it's a pain, it has worked for me!
You can google how to reboot your iOS device.

Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 17 5:23 PM
[Removed by Moderator] Her humour, in my opinion, is typical of what is called "DRY" humour. You should recognize that from DK (Danish Kingdom) they are experts in "Dry" humour.

Hilsen, swedane

*** Any spelling mistakes are solely mine! ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 17 2:52 PM
Hi bfgBellerophon,

By the time I learned how to take a screen shot, the problem had resolved itself!
Until next time??

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 17 1:34 AM
Hello bfgIlinalta,

Thanks so much for your quick reply! The gold coin pile has disappeared! Wondering if it was due to installing the next chapter? Anyway, it's thankfully gone. Also thanks for your link to: Taking a Screenshot. Still learning my way around iPad and the games one can play on it!

Have a great weekend!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 17 1:14 AM
Not sure if it's a technical issue?
Since level 8 (I'm now on level10) a pile of gold coins are stuck in the centre of the screen! I've rebooted, closed the game, but nothing works. Wondering if any other players have experienced the same? If so, how can I get rid of the coins? It makes extra hard to complete all the HOP!
Game ID: i2418958, iPad 10.03

Thanks kindly

j62janet wrote:This game was released really quickly, I've recently tested it out to see how it plays, and now it's here, it's a great game
It wasn't that early, I played the beta in Feb, 2016. Many other games have come and gone since then. Even with its many HOS, I still enjoyed the game.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 16 2:15 AM
mariamne27 wrote:What happened to ERS lately? Always loved their games, but now all games are not supported for windowed mode. I have a 4:3 Screen, which is not filled, Inventory ist tiny, hardly to be seen.

Would like to contact the developers, but no valid contact available.
No buy !!!

I have the same problem. Have written to ERS twice, never got an answer back.
Go to their site and click on: Contact us They need to hear from as many people as possible!

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 10:28 AM
addictedtofish wrote:Was running great until I was in fortune tellers room - placing herbs and it froze on me - wasn't able to close game down in any way and had to turn off computer - may get irritated if there are faults but absolutely hate that! That's a serious fault!

Turning off "SPECIAL EFFECTS" helped me. Go into "OPTIONS" in the "MAIN MENU" and deselect "Special Effects."

Because so many games are graphic intensive, I always turn off Special Effects, whenever possible. It doesn't diminish your gaming experience.

Happy gaming!

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 16 11:08 PM
Ratwek wrote:I know many do not like helpers but there are also many that do. So when they occasionally release a game with a helper I will purchase. Helpers generally make me smile and though I don't particularly care to decorate rooms I do enjoy watching their antics.

I'm with you in liking helpers! I wish I had a few around the house. Especially a cutie like the one in the game.

There's also some candy on the left lower side of your screen.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator