Posts created by medea8489

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on May 31, 14 11:38 AM
I usually save my game before playing the slot machine. If you run out of tokens you can go back to the saved game. You are also able to lock the friendly faces in before pulling the crank again. There are buttons under the faces.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on May 31, 14 11:37 AM
One of Dirk's clues will mention playing a tune on Cappy's Keys. Call Charleena Purcell and she will tell you that Cappy is Dirk's father Cashmeer.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 11:29 AM
I'm not sure why he was there the but ending of the bonus chapter seemed to be the start of the main game. The scene where he is being wheeled down the hall to the first room looked exactly the same.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 11:15 AM
In the trunk of the car.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 11:09 AM
There are a few things you need to do before it will work. You need to make sure the other end of the rope is tied to the water tank and that you have collected the 3 other weights.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 11:06 AM
There is a figurine there and you can get it before you trim the bush. It is on the upper right branch.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 11:03 AM
I had this problem but was able to get past it. You have to make sure all of the drawers to the left of the cabinet where the gloves are are closed.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 14 4:43 PM
I'm not sure if this needs it but SPOILER.

Are you following the clues from the king's tablet? That tells which direction the arrows should be facing.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 14 4:40 PM
The bonus features says that this is actually the first part of a trilogy. The next part will be out in Fall 2014.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 8:32 PM
Did you open the locked cabinet in the grandfather's shed yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator