Posts created by kstormgemini

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 1, 16 9:04 PM
Chuck_Havens wrote:Here are some Secret Bonus Areas and their location.

6 - Rocky Decline (Between Top Left and Top Right)
8 - Dusty Loop (Top)
13 - Eastern Swamp
14 - Western Swamp (Top) Added 15 May 2016
15 - Northern Swamp
16 - Deep Swamp (Bottom Left)
22 - Creepy Crevice
27 - Feeshi Island (Between Top Left and Bottom Left - Take the boat)
33 - Crumbling Palace (Top)
38 - Crystal Mine Entrance (Right)
39 - Main Mine (Bottom Right)
43 - Castle Interior (Top Left - Go West and South)
44 - Castle Basement (Between Top Right and Bottom Right - Archway)
45 - Castle Crypts (Top Left - Stairs in open coffin)
46 - Shallow Reef (Between Top Right and Bottom Right)
48 - Murky Depths (Bottom Right - Bottom right of dark area to the left)
58 - Spore Castle (Right)
59 - Spring Thicket (Between Top Right and Bottom Right - 6000 Energy required to move heavy boulder)

Hope this helps. Good luck everyone.

Helps Emensely! Though I wish some of the missing numbers were in there. Partly because I'm lazy [wry chuckle] but partly because trying to sort out what number equals what SBA from the wiki page is such a pain in the tail.
Makes me curious as to why there Is such a difference between in-game and the wiki... Likely to distract myself from the headache of actually doing the math. X1
Thank you in any case. You and the others helping us poor peeps out are such lovely people. <3

~p.s. sba 25 is the mausoleum, yes?~

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on May 17, 16 5:50 AM
Anybody else know where to find all the tarot cards?
Hey, I was looking for something (or some One) that has an idea where all the tarot cards are found. I'm just missing One from the main chapter and I have no idea where the goofy thing might be. Or even who.
I have Ben (Emperor), May (Empress), Molly (the lovers), James (Justice), Ray (Devil), Christian (the Tower) and then all the bonus chapter cards.
(Joanna/Temperance, Lucas/the World, Sam/Chariot, Jerome/Death)
What's the last card for the main chapter and may I ask where to find it?
Thanks in advance for the help!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 16, 16 3:32 PM
Once again I'm getting the error message on the game manager's app for the game that reads:
Failed to load user data. Please refresh and/or try loading the game in a different web browser.
Array ( [network] => bigfish [user_name] => null [api_ret] => {"userName":"","userToken":null,"sessInfo":null,"isv":2,"time":1455664618,"sig":"3846ce5df0ea29fb5a4a5e25ebc6d46da7892862ab61804e92e5478cffdd071a"} )

It started about a week or so ago. Haven't sent in a ticket yet as the Last time this happened, filing a report accomplished nothing but get my blood pressure up.
I am aware that it can be played on other browsers besides whatever the gm uses.
I am merely letting you and other gamers know there's a possible problem.
It had been lagging pretty bad up to that point and now it just loads that message.
I haven't had any trouble with any other games that I use the gm app for. Not gummy drop, not midnight castle, not dark manor, or nightfall or awakening kingdom.
BW2 is the only one that gives me a problem.
And, nope, I didn't have anything else running at the times either. When I play a game, it's all I'm doing. I'm not what you'd call a multi-tasker.
I did a diagnostic on my comp and net and no problems whatsoever. So it's all on BW2's end. [shrugs]

[edits] Decided to send in a ticket after all. I don't have high expectations that it'll accomplish much but I did it anyway.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 1, 16 11:58 PM
HorseDancer1 wrote:
I copied the list of locations into MS Word, then checked them off as I found the boxes. I knew I would not remember!!!

Good luck!

Good idea.
And thanks to Rumbi for the list.

I'm still not convinced I'll complete this quest but meh, it's either this or hang out with the nerfy princess and pretend I want to get into the castle.
~between the princess and nate, I'm about ready to tell'em to go whack Themselves; I'm going on vacation! lol ~
So we'll have to see. XP

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 23, 15 1:47 AM
Hey Discus3,
[nods] Yeah it does explain quite a lot, I thought. I mean I'm sure there Are people who are good at more than a couple sports at the same time. But the odds of being a "champion" of all of them at the same time... Pretty rare.

Nope, I didn't. But maybe it's one of things that they didn't notice there Weren't any until somebody pointed it out. And so, being the logical bassackwards folks they seem to be, they assumed that, yup, the doorbells Must have been stolen. After all, they weren't there Now sooo... And we're running to become the head of these yahoos. [shakes head]

As to Nate signing the doorbells then pitching them... Well, let's be honest here... You can't be in as many explosions as he's been in and Not end up with Some sort of brain damage, yeah? And I don't think he was probably all too bright Before the first blast, really. Or he wouldn't have gotten himself In that mess to begin with.

WAIT... Kevin wasn't the one who wasn't born to Whackia, I'm the one who wasn't!
I was ship wrecked and looking for the Princess this whole time... I Couldn't've been native born And ended up wrecked on a "foreign" shore!
Well, Nerts! I wonder if they'll figure it out or if I'll end up impeached for deceiving the voters...

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 21, 15 5:22 PM
Discus3 wrote:Click on the Town Crier when you are behind him. Watch how far he turns his head. Hmm

No wonder he's so good at sports... He's part robot! Either that or an owl... In which case, why doesn't he carry off little kids or, I don't know... Nate? XD

Here's a wonder... When we use the little truck as a pet, it sets things on fire... I'm confused as to how setting everything on fire gives you stuff... I mean, besides a pile of burnt stuff anyway.

~edit~ Also... How does finding the doorbells in the bushes "prove" you didn't steal them...? I mean if the idiot townspeople believe Nate about any of this stuff in the first place, wouldn't handing over a but* load of doorbells just prove you Did take them?? This one seems like it might not be clearly thought out to me for some reason... I donno... Maybe I'm just too logical for some of this to be believable. >>;;

~edit2~ *No I didn't misspell it... I had to change it because having the right number of t's apparently is too iffy for the forum.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 21, 15 5:18 PM
Really? [sighs] What if we didn't Want to be mayor? Don't we Whackers do Enough around there with out getting saddled with all that extra muck? [whine]
And as to the dude that Supposedly wasn't "born" in the Commons... None of them were... We pulled all the buggers out of puzzles and bushes and stuff... So unless we're going on the "Cabbage Patch Kid" theory of birthing, the whole mess is moot.
I'm just grumpy I guess. Never mind me.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 25, 15 8:35 PM
Anybody else find it odd that Nate's sister wasn't involved with the Father's Day quest thingy...? Or did I miss something there??
[shrugs] I just thought it was little weird but then thought maybe she's just not that close to her dad.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 25, 15 8:30 PM
erika_kramer1 wrote:
kstormgemini wrote:An update on that ticket...
6-22 update:
Problem's still there and neither side of the mess wants to take the "credit" for it.
The devs sent me to the support people who then gave me nothing and said it was the Devs' problem...
So basically nobody Knows what the problem is, they just know it's not Theirs.

Bureaucracy at its finest... I get the distinct impression that there are just too many folks that patterned their supposed "business" model after the workings of the government.
Ya know if we didn't have the pass-the-buck-a-thon, we might actually get something accomplished in the world.

Hi kstorm,

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with the game manager.

It's not a case of passing the buck. Our game is a web browser game. That Big Fish allows you to play it with the Game manger application is nothing we can control and there is no way for us to support their software.

If you do want to play the game, sounds like you need to use a browser.

Erika

I was for a while but I just quit playing after a time. The only games I tend to play straight to the browser was/is on facebook. Because generally speaking the window tends to be cut off & a pita to see everything. Kinda like the difference between using "shoe box" format versus "modified to fit your television" format.
But in any case I decided to check it from the gm & they apparently got around to fixing it.
As to not passing the buck, when the parties involved point to each other as the one to blame, I call that passing the buck. Which was the response I got... One side was blaming the other and back and forth.
I honestly don't care who was to blame for the coding screw up. I just wanted to play the game in the best possible form.
Now that it's fixed, I couldn't care less whether it was the gm proggers or the browser peeps that messed up. I'm just okay with having my game back the way I felt comfortable playing it. And that's all that matters to me.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 11, 15 8:05 PM
An update on that ticket...
The tech support said it was a "browser problem" and to contact the main support people. Who then sent me a couple of form letters giving "tips" on pretty much everything But the problem I was asking them to look into.
Which, by the by, is Still There. And BW2 is the Only game that I'm getting this problem with.
So I guess it's wait until the current event's done and see if they fix it when it's reworked for That or... I don know. Whatever I guess. Meh.

6-22 update:
Problem's still there and neither side of the mess wants to take the "credit" for it.
The devs sent me to the support people who then gave me nothing and said it was the Devs' problem...
So basically nobody Knows what the problem is, they just know it's not Theirs.

Bureaucracy at its finest... I get the distinct impression that there are just too many folks that patterned their supposed "business" model after the workings of the government.
Ya know if we didn't have the pass-the-buck-a-thon, we might actually get something accomplished in the world.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 4, 15 11:42 PM
... Normally I'm not terribly keen on the summer event but you say we get to make our very own Gnomes??
Wicked cool!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 4, 15 10:07 PM
Kittypurrrs wrote:
kstormgemini wrote:
Apparently the motorcycle I bought is a fancy Hybrid because I don't have sort of gas to "feed" it but it seems Barley and the like work just fine??

Biofuel is cleaner energy, although hay should be cheaper and better for the Bush whacky environment ...

oh wait, it is a hog, so will eat anything heheh ´ö`

Oh I agree. I think the world in general would be better off if most things ran on sustainable resources myself. It's just the fact that I only paid twenty dollars (well less due to my club discount) for a "hybrid" seemed just so unbelievable, you know? Even if it had been "road kill" (something purchased from the side of the road from a private seller) only twenty dollars...? You must admit that's quite a steal... Even for a hog.
I doubt I could have even found somebody's old ratty moped for that. lol

All this talk about the strange goings-on underwater has me most curious and anxious to get to that area indeed! Being a water lover, swimming is a natural pleasure but to have such seemingly unbelievable things happening that are related... What can I say, I've always had a fondness for a pair-o-ducks. XD

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 3, 15 6:51 PM
Okay so I found the princess... Something about a bad hat... Okay whatever... Then I apparently had this deep seated need to find the tomb of some unknown explorer. Okay fine...
But somebody want to explain to me how some of these people get into these areas We need to find keys and finish puzzles to get through... I mean if They're there, why do We have to go and make another path instead of following the one They left?
At first it was because everybody got trapped in puzzles by some crazy with magic. But didn't we, ya know, already get that guy or something?? Why are we still un-puzzling people and trails and so on...

Also...
Apparently the motorcycle I bought is a fancy Hybrid because I don't have sort of gas to "feed" it but it seems Barley and the like work just fine??

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 3, 15 6:39 PM
Just a heads up...
The game manager isn't loading the BW2 game at all for some reason today.
The error message says:
Failed to load user data. Please refresh and/or try loading the game in a different web browser.
Array ( [network] => bigfish [user_name] => null [api_ret] => {"userName":"","userToken":null,"sessInfo":null,"isv":2,"time":1433381545,"sig":"7f3cab5a0dda576e006cbd239222e5f2c0c4a98b5e55630268a281c61d896b35"} )

Works okay when you go straight to a browser (currently playing it on the latest Chrome) but not when you try loading it from the game manager.
Thought I should drop in a note about it. I did try refreshing... Well as best I could... It doesn't work the same way as a regular "browser" thing though so right clicking and hitting "back" was pretty much all I could do and that didn't accomplish anything.
Not sure if this is a "help ticket" worthy glitch or just one of those, "give it a lil time, it'll straighten itself out" things.
Either way, I figured I should mention it on here.
Have a cool day y'all.

~edits~
I Just filed a ticket this morning. Not sure what will come of it. But as the problem is still there, I figured I should probably file one. [shrugs]
We'll see what, if anything, will come of it.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 11:09 AM
I just completed one of the quests for the dragon on the thingy we get when Valeria goes poof (the "Small Joys" quest) and the game glitched. It supposedly disconnected from the servers and wouldn't reconnect. ~I should mention here that I Did check to make sure it wasn't at my end. It wasn't on my end.~
Then when it finally did, the item I had crafted Just Before the glitch was uncrafted but all the stuff I had to use for it (including all the gold!) was still used.
So I'm Unfinished on the quest, Unfinished on the item and OUT everything I used to actually Finish the dumb things. I'm not asking for everything back... I'm kind of tired of the seemingly unending quests at this point... (that magical chamber does Not seem worth all this by now) But I figured I should at least post something about why I've decided I've had enough.
(Don't get me started on the whole "friends you can't get rid of" thing! )
~edited to add information~

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 19, 15 6:17 PM
hrslvr_paints wrote:kstormgemini, I hadn't thought about it being Nate telling the dude about bombs. I saw it as a sly reference to the Legend of Zelda game series. In those games if you see a section of wall that's a slightly different texture or color, you know it's really a secret door that can only be opened by a bomb. The LoZ connections in this game have been very subtle thus far with being able to make your character look like Link and then in the Halloween event one of the kiddos you scare in the haunted house directly quotes one of the games.

Ah, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned. Now I feel silly for not having noticed it before.
Though admittedly, I tend to be a pretty linear thinking person when I'm really into playing something.
It's only when I'm not completely submerged in play that I actually go, "hey now wait a minute... that's just ridiculous!"

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 17, 15 9:18 PM
I hear ya. Especially on quests like the ones we do with Nate.
To add to the dragging out of things, there's the whole thing about the items/components not even making sense most of the time.
Now I like this game fairly well myself... I can only play so many h.o.g.s before I get more than a little cross-eyed and having nightmares related to being stuck in endless rooms owned by hoarders... But there are times when I just have to take a break and go do something Not game related. Whether it be doing something physical or just getting away from the comp and going to watch a little tv.
Some times, a break away is needed.
I like to go and tickle my cats personally. Sure we wrestle a bit and I get a couple scratches but I'm always in a better mood and more relaxed when I do decide to come back to BW2.
~edited because I should have been a little more grammatically on the ball. sorry folks.~

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 17, 15 9:04 PM
Heh, I Could say what in this game Doesn't make you go hmmm...
Be it "finding" a missing kitty and Whacking it to make it go home.
~along with a whole host of Other things we whack to either "find" them and/or return them~
Anything to do with Nate.
~Why do we keep helping that loon anyway??~

And really there's quite a long list of things that one might stop and wonder about if one used any sort of logic...

Currently I wondered about the pertinance of casting Lightening while sitting astride a horse waving a putter in the air with my "pet" currently messing around in the brush myself.
~donno about you guys, but that sounds like something they'd end up reporting on the six o'clock news starting with the headline of, "and today in the news an avid poloist is electricuted in a freak lightening storm..."~

That and why, when the guy at the temple describes who told him bombs/dynamite was a good way of clearing things, I just said okay I'd get him some.
~When I Really would have gone, "Wait... Would this guy, by any chance, be Nate...? And he told you Bombs were a good idea... And you Believed him?? And you think I'M going to get you some...?? Eyah, no, not happening. My eyebrows just grew back, thanks."~

~edited because I just Had to add...~
Also... The guy that wants us to get him a new computer by whacking bushes...
Is his Old one Really so bad that he'd Rather have ones that have been exposed to Nature for who knows how long? And why would he assume any of them would work, much less run advanced programs that he needs/wants them to...??

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 15, 15 9:07 PM
Pretty cool but I have a couple things that still bug me...
One: can we please have a feature/whatever-ya-want-to-call-it that makes it so we can place decorations even if our stupid pets Insist on getting under foot?? It drives me batty when I'm trying to move something to a better spot and I can't set it down because one of my beloved-but-annoyingly-under-foot lil "buddies" decides That's.Where.They're.Going.To.Stand. And darn the consequences! If some Other pet's in the way, we can't even set the thing down in the Original spot to move the First lil bugger out of the way... And penning them's iffy since the fencing doesn't exactly link up to keep the lil dearlins in one spot.
Two: While I love "finding" stuff &/or getting stuff from quests, some of it isn't exactly my thing. It would be nice if we could either sell or give away some of the "gifts" we get that doesn't quite have a place on our ranch. Having a separate storage for it is nice but I'm kinda not into becoming a pack rat if I can help it. I have enough trouble with that personality flaw IRL. LOL

Three: (sort of) It would be great if, at some point in the future, there was a way/place to put the miniput-put golf course we've been getting that wasn't in the way on our ranches. And if there was a way to play it with out the afore mentioned pets getting on the green as it were and mucking up our shot. XD;

Those were all I had issues with really where the ranch was concerned. So far I enjoy things, I'm just enough of a nerf that I wouldn't mind them tweaked just a Teensy bit more. ^_^;
Thank you for the work though and for your time and energy so far!

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 23, 15 3:40 PM
sjwolf07 wrote:I am on level 13. I love the game but am stuck. One of the quests is to play the captains cabin with starfall challenge. I've played it 6 times but I still can't progress in the quest therefore not being able to get the instructions to create the infinity sign. Any help would be great!!

Same here! I'm on the verge of just paying the dumb crystals when I can get some.
I've tried about five times and I can tell you I'm tired of trying at this point. Not to mention I don't want to waste all my reagents to make starfall stuff if the old coot's gonna ignore me anyway!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator