Posts created by Melunz36

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 12 3:51 PM
I got the same. AVG advised me to put it in the "vault." I haven't had time to contact BFG yet. Glad I'm not the only one. My past experience has been that BFG is definitely one of the safer gaming websites, so I was surprised by this. Hope we get some admin feedback soon.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 12 3:44 PM
Yay us for finding that! But, mostly YOU for finding the second one!! Thanks again!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 4:10 PM
I found 1 of 2 "bonus" hidden object scenes in the Sheriff's office (left side of screen), which gave me half a MCF badge on the lower left side of the screen, next to the journal. Does anyone know how to get the second half of the badge or where the other "bonus" hidden object scene is?? HELP!!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Nov 19, 11 3:35 AM
Hi Fishies! So I discovered that cameras are the "secret" H.O. on the second level. When I was playing the Bed and Breakfast I clicked what I thought was a camera, but it took "ruler" off my list. Can't find the camera anywhere! Does anyone know where the camera is in the B&B scene? Please help! Thank you!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 28, 10 8:03 PM
pepper001 wrote:I have been able to play for awhile,then I get a message of game corrupted.It says that I have toput in a new name,then it starts all over again,get alittle further then it say game corrupted .I deleted game and started over!! did this three or four times. What should I do?

I am having the exact same issue. I did the hour long trial for SE, then made the purchase w/credit, and after 5 mins. back in, corrupted and had to start over. Went fine to almost the end of the game and did it again. Contacted CS via email Sunday night, still waiting for reply. UGH! Haven't started over for the THIRD time yet, don't want to until I get a response from CS.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Apr 27, 10 11:55 AM
I am in the ravioli making mini game and it won't allow me to take the pasta out of the boiling water with the sieve. I have done the mini game 4 times now, and nothing is working. Short of starting the game completely over I don't know what to do. I am playing seasoned traveler, so there is no skipping. I have taken each step correctly, and them even did it EXACTLY as the walkthrough says to do it, to no avail. I even tried switching back and forth to the custom cursor, nothing is working. HELP!!! Must be a glitch! Ugghhhh!

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Apr 27, 10 11:26 AM
cry5tal wrote:I'm having a bunch of problems with BFG games. I recently updated my Adobe and Shockwave players, which solved the problem with one of the games.

What happens when I load a game (both from the hidden file/actual game file) is that my computer will go full screen and then minimize. If I press back into the game file, it will be full screen again and keep loading for that split-second it is up on my screen. It will once again auto-minimize.

I find that it is only with BFG demos. If I get a demo off another site, it usually works and runs fine. I run Windows 7 - but all my drivers and players are updated. I'm at my wit's end here!

I have had this happen too. If you have your browser open it will do that. That was my issue. Anyway, hope this helps.

It's a collector's edition, and it has bonus content for that price. There will be a $6.99 version released soon.

firekat7 wrote:
Melunz36 wrote:YUP! Works just fine! Beginning was pretty awesome! Enjoy when you get there!

Thank you Melunz for taking precious time away from your game to let us know!

My pleasure, I love these games!

Here is the link one more time for those that are still trying to find it.

www.bigfishgames.com/mcfcollector

Yes you can purchase and download, and yes, it is playable. Have fun everyone!

bigwhalez2 wrote:Exactly my question, Lee!!

West Coast, Kingston, Washington. Look at my posts above, or on previous page and you can see how to get it.

YUP! Works just fine! Beginning was pretty awesome! Enjoy when you get there!

Tootlestwo wrote:Firekat7, I thought the same thing! I was wondering how the heck someone could be downloading now. Hope they are aren't getting something like Ravenhearst by mistake.

Nope, it's Dire Grove, and it's a HUGE file, almost 600,000k! It's done...gonna check it out for a sec. I'll let you know!

firekat7 wrote:
Melunz36 wrote:I am downloading it now, seems to be going just fine, but it's a biggun'! I am stoked!

What! Can I borrow your time machine Melunz when you are finished with it.

I used the link that someone posted on one of the two most recent pages of this post and found it, bought it, and proceeded to download it. 5k to go, but still have yet to see if I can play it once it's done downloading. I will let you know.

I am downloading it now, seems to be going just fine, but it's a biggun'! I am stoked!

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Oct 29, 09 3:56 PM
kbh1129 wrote:
flea1953 wrote:please can someone help me i love these games but have been trying to download this for 2 hours now keeps getting to validating then starts to download all over again am getting nowhere has anyone else had a problem please

Same with me!

I did live support chat, because I was having the same problem today. I use free AVG protection and they had done an automatic update this morning that was preventing me from downloading the trial, so it may be whatever anti-virus software you are using. I had to disable my "Link Scanner", after that the download came through just fine, then I turned my Link Scanner back on and played the trial just fine. So you may need to do something similar with whichever anti-virus software you are using. Good Luck!!

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 11:56 AM
I'll try them. Thank you for the rest too, I didn't know there was going to be more. You're awesome!

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 11:35 AM
Arrggghhh! I can't figure out how to mix the correct potion. Help! Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator