Posts created by bfgDeveron

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 26, 14 6:36 PM
Hello tommya1947,

Your app is the Big Fish Games app (formerly the Game Manager). It's where your games are downloaded and stored.

I hope that helps!

bfgDeveron

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 26, 14 6:34 PM
I finally got my Shugabass!

He's very very adorable.

bfgDeveron

posted in Farm Up on Feb 26, 14 5:25 PM
Hello jo3jr32 and Pommelien,

The Farm Up developers are working through the issues with the recent Farm Up updates and we hope to have those resolved for you soon.

In the meantime, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so our Reps can offer some options. To reach them, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 14 2:32 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to assure you that the Midnight Castle developers are working hard to get an update out to all of you and we expect to see one soon. We'll definitely keep you updated here in the forums when that's released.

Thanks for your patience!

bfgDeveron

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 26, 14 1:05 PM
pkjgbr wrote:
bfgDeveron wrote:Hey All,

I saw a picture of the Humbug and he's absolutely lovely. I desperately want one. I guess I have to hurry up and purchase Earth Island.

bfgDeveron

C'mon bfgDeveron, you can't spend all your time on air island admiring your schmoochle. Get moving, you are lagging behind.

That's schmoochles to you! I have two now!

bfgDeveron

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 26, 14 11:58 AM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're experiencing in your games.

First I want to make sure you all have the most recent version of the game. To find out about that, just click on the blue text below:

NEW BUILD available for Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice - February 19, 2014

If you've installed that and your game still isn't working, please do get in touch with our Tech Support Team so our Reps can gather data about the issues you're experiencing, offer some options, and help sort this out.

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 26, 14 9:12 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fable of Dwarfs here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fable of Dwarfs.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgDeveron

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 26, 14 9:06 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 25, 14 5:31 PM
Hey All,

I saw a picture of the Humbug and he's absolutely lovely. I desperately want one. I guess I have to hurry up and purchase Earth Island.

bfgDeveron

posted in Farm Up on Feb 25, 14 5:24 PM
Hello All,

I wanted to step in to assure you that we have been in contact with the developers of Farm Up and they are (and have been) aware of the access violation issues in the current version of the game and they are still working to resolve those.

If you would like to reach out to our Tech Support Team about this, so they can offer some options, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

cmund, I spoke to our Customer Support Team and it looks like one of our Reps was able to get in contact with you in February 21st in response to your help request. I'd recommend checking your spam or junk mail folders as there's a good chance that was filtered into one of those. If not, feel free to shoot me a private message here in the forums and I'll make sure you receive that.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 25, 14 1:48 PM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues you're experiencing.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so our Reps can help sort through them. To reach the team, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

I hope those are resolved quickly!

bfgDeveron

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 25, 14 11:20 AM
Hello All,

If you're having an issue with some of your gifts not showing up after the update, we're aware of this issue and the developers are working on a fix for that right now.

In the meantime, just go to your friends list, scroll down and click "Load more" until you see all of your friends. Doing this should make all of your gifts show up.

If you're having other issues in your game, please do contact our Tech Support Team so our Reps can investigate and help sort those out. To reach them, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

Be sure to include the following info in your request:

Manor Name
Dark Manor ID (To find that, just click on the Options COG on the top right-hand side of your game screen

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 25, 14 11:08 AM
Hello All,

As Audreyfavre mentioned, your best option is to get in touch with our Customer Support Team. Our Reps will be able to help you out with this. To reach them, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

Be sure to include as much of this information as you have about your manor:

Manor Name
Dark Manor ID - (If you don't have this already, it can be found by clicking on the option COG in the top right-hand side of your screen)
The level your manor reached before the issue.

Because this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please feel free to post any other issues like this in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 25, 14 10:49 AM
I'm a spinner. I can't resist. I might get some gold this time!

bfgDeveron

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 25, 14 10:25 AM
Hello All,

Thank you very much for posting your feedback about the Load More button. The Dark Manor team is great about reading your thoughts and taking those into consideration, so we really appreciate threads like this.

Thanks again!

bfgDeveron

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 25, 14 10:20 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that our Dark Manor team is aware of the confusion with the gifts and loading more neighbors and are working on a fix right now.

Thanks for posting your feedback!

bfgDeveron

posted in Tropical Mania on Feb 25, 14 8:27 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Tropical Mania here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Tropical Mania.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgDeveron

posted in Tropical Mania on Feb 25, 14 8:26 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Fill and Cross: World Contest on Feb 25, 14 8:25 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fill and Cross: World Contest here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fill and Cross: World Contest.

bfgDeveron

posted in Fill and Cross: World Contest on Feb 25, 14 8:24 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Game Compatibility

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator