Posts created by Emmie1956

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality on Nov 8, 11 6:41 AM
roaming wrote:What level were you playing, SeaBamboo? I played Casual and did not have a misclick penalty. Even on casual, it seems you have to use your head a bit on this one. I liked it.

I wish there were a way to pull up all the Vogat, ERS, etc. games.

You can get these lists by Googling Vogat.com, ..................etc.

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Oct 10, 11 4:03 PM
stellablu47 wrote:Hi, I've completed all the levels except one called Cavern. I click on the Cavern's icon on the map and go to the 'Cavern'. But I can't click on the play button, I can't click anywhere on the picture, but the 'map' button is flashing. I click on the map button and go back to where the only game option for me is Cavern. How do I access the cavern? Many thanks for any help you can give.

I'm having the same problem. Any solutions?

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 2, 11 9:41 AM
Xmas3kds wrote:I honestly tried to stay with this game, especially to see who was in the film clips...waste of some great actors! Found it boring, repetitive, and the music I just couldn't take, so turned it off. Is it me, or are the newest HOG getting really bad reviews? Too bad. I recently went to a new laptop and 3 of my HOGs didn't work, and one was no longer supported by BFG. I miss playing Mystery of London!!

If I understand your post you were to unable to download Mystery of London.
I just D/L, installed from my game account to my laptop...XP Pro. Everything went fine and I played one scene with no problem. Game was bought in 07 and I had previously played it on my desktop.

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 11, 11 10:10 PM
Thanks for heads up tictacsix! I tried the trial last night and thought there was something wrong with my computer. I uninstalled it and did a disc cleanup and defrag, plus removed a lot of Big Fish Games I had started but remained unfinished to make room for Soul Journey. It was a nightmare waiting for those downloads; never had seen anything similar. I guess I'll wait for next "New Version."

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 6, 11 3:29 PM
I'm having a fuse crisis. Missing one which I think is in the shed. My flashlight only shines on two red patterned quilts at the top of shed or on blank text boxes. Is this a malfunction or am I missing something?

Up to now, I was loving this game as I am a depression baby and all those old pictures, furniture, etc really had me intrigued. Would highly recommend it for all of us "old ladies."

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 27, 11 1:22 PM
I've been trying to play this game for 2 days and it keeps freezing about 3/4 through each level. Turning off computer and reloading takes me back to start level and takes forever to reload. I'm going to send it to trash can and wait for a fix. Hopefully, it will be soon. Also, why isn't there a help button? I have no idea what to do with those purple squares with squiggly icons in them!

posted in Jewel Quest II on Jan 17, 11 10:44 AM
I would've thought that BF had this piece of JUNK fixed before offering it as a DD. This issue disappoints me as Big Fish has been very responsive to these issues in the past.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Oct 27, 10 12:38 AM
I too love all the Mystery P.I. games but how about giving us living in flyover country something other West and East coast locales. Minneapolis, Kansas City, St. Louis, Oklahoma City would be a refreshing change. Everybody has been to LA, NYC, SF, Dallas and Vegas. We in the Midwest would like to see our cities featured in some of these games. We have so many neat locations here such as: Mall of America, 10,000- lakes, KC's Country Club Plaza and Zoo, SL's Cardinal Stadium, Arch, ethnic neighborhoods, and OKC has Murrah memorial (the McVeigh bombing site), Cowboy Hall of Fame. and of course The OU Sooners. All it it would take is a few photos to change the games as the premise is the same in all. Let's give the rest of the country and world a chance to see real America.

Thanks for listening to me rant, but if people want to take a road trip while playing games, let's get them off the coasts. Give us something we can identify with rather some dark occult stories, haunted houses, dark forests and jungles.

I would imagine a lot of your gamers are homebound and would enjoy a little travelogue occasionally.

Rita

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 26, 10 2:18 AM
RE: Traingles on recipe box...This puzzle makes no sense. Even after looking at the walkthru, I can't get it. Are you supposed to be able to drag the bigger triangles to proper spot on the hexagon? I can't see how the colors above center horizontal line can get to bottom half and vice versa. Please help me.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Oct 23, 10 8:35 PM
Being a sucker for a large Daily Deal, I decided to try it after reading the mixed reviews in the forum. Downloaded 3-4 times but continued to receive "Error Occured. See the
"C:\Program Files\Mystery Masterpiece-The Moonstone.exe.log for details. So sad...wanted to like it!

posted in Defenders of Law: The Rosendale File on Sep 14, 10 5:23 PM
This was one the most boring games I've ever played. I used up 10 minutes of trial time trying to open it; then only played it to see what a "Didgeridoo" was (still don't know, even after finding it). Graphics weren't good, a bit blurry. When I think something is [b]BORING, it is, as at 73 yrs old, I'm pretty easily entertained.

zzzzzzzz!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 28, 10 2:52 AM
I can't get the lamp to hang on the post in the chinese palace. I've tried about 50 times now and I give up. Help

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Aug 4, 10 2:06 PM
I've played The Aventure Mode twice and unlocked the unlimited mode both times. When playing the Unlimited Mode, I can only get through the Jail (p.6). When I try to open Mine Yard, I get message: "This location will be unlocked after you complete it in Adventure Mode," Mine Yard through Forge Yard weren't in the Adventure Mode as far as I can tell. How do I play them?

I've read all suggestions in the forum, but nothing seems to work. Please help me and use the KISS method. :

posted in Inspector Parker on Jun 21, 10 1:02 PM
Any chance of someone posting a walkthrough for Inspector Parker? Based on the reviews, I bought without trying first, Now that it is downloaded, I'm DUH!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 20, 09 12:30 AM
I am also stuck in the garage. Completed the footprint game, went back to garage and I still had footprints on my list. All items have been found.

posted in Fashion Finder: Secrets of Fashion NYC Edition on May 31, 09 11:51 PM
friend6040--I have the same problem. The levels continue to loop back and it's like treading water. It's so frustrating because I want to get it finished; one the most disappointing games I've purchased. Also, the site brags about "Ad Free" but this game is one big informercial. I.e. the Caress scene and the Marie Claire. There's also the Justin boots, etc. No wonder they lowered their prices, corporations are buying into the games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator