Posts created by UsernameDaniel

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Aug 21, 13 6:32 PM
I'm going to replay this one...I've finished all the basic TM series. I've play most all of the TM series...roads, northern, princess, island tribe. Any suggestions?

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Aug 4, 13 2:33 PM
I've completed all taks but "oil refinery and pipe line" does not register as repaired...Help!

posted in Hidden World on Jul 30, 13 6:45 PM

ok...thanks to my sore finger and OCD attitude here it goes...get the wizard to put up his shield and then go after the ice balls...
For me it usually went Ice ball or two, wizard,wizard, wizard, wizard, ice balls
When wizard starts shooting ice balls again go back and make him put up his shield. This give you a secons or two to kill the ice balls he has out there.
Hope this helps

PS...I've even been able to pick up some resources (at times) with the wizards "sheild up" delay. Especially when there is only one wizard left

posted in Hidden World on Jul 30, 13 6:39 PM
ok...thanks to my sore finger and OCD attitude here it goes...get the wizard to put up his shield and then go after the ice balls...
For me it usually went Ice ball or two, wizard,wizard, wizard, wizard, ice balls
When wizard starts shooting ice balls again go back and make him put up his shield. This give you a secons or two to kill the ice balls he has out there.
Hope this helps

posted in Hidden World on Jul 29, 13 7:07 PM
I was enjoying the game and on day 24 it turns into a click fest. Is the rest the the game like this? Any hints on how to get through this level? I need help. It's makng me mad!

posted in Northern Tale on May 26, 13 5:05 PM
Hello,
I'm new to this game and I wondering if gathering the blueberries give you any playing advantages? Please advise.
Thanks
Daniel

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on May 21, 13 2:14 PM
Good day to all...I found this game challenging and a good value. It took some doing to complete all the levels before nightfall. I usually go through time management games fairly quickly. This one took some time. Can anyone recommend any similar games?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator