Posts created by saphhire

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 8, 15 3:17 AM
I purchased this game, cause I loved the others, lucky I used a punch on this one(for I had one that was expiring today) this game is so slow mode. I'm so sorry I didn't try it first. I would of never bought it.........................My opinion not a game for old or fast players..........................just like the others it's all HO's jumbled tiny junk piles............

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 15 3:01 AM
TY roxie what a great game to get at half price. This is such a cute game, nice story, beautiful graphics, and very soothing music..................LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ESPECIALLY THE PRICE LOL.................... very nice x-mas present. I bought this little gem right away................HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.......................

posted in Treasures of Egypt on Dec 1, 15 5:24 AM
Well I for one don't care for this match 3. I keep using the helpers everytime I go to the bottom to make matches............another is nothing new here old school................way to easy.................but judge for yourselves..................no buy here sorry. You def need to fix the bottom of the screen.............I lost tons of money blowing up nothing, cause I didn't know I used it until I let go of the mouse on nothing.

posted in Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta on Nov 23, 15 1:15 PM
This could of been a good game...............but it's so slow paced.............you have to wait for the pearls to go where they want, you have to wait for the cards too....... no specials in this game, no undo's you need to buy them, wilds cards yes but nothing else...........coins are only earned if you get good on try your luck, cause boo on the cards. Nothing stands out in this game..........did it do it..........same same same...............maybe if there's a buy one get one, or penny sale. Otherwise no deal here.............BUT TRY FOR YOURSELF....................

posted in The Trials of Olympus on Nov 10, 15 6:38 AM
1. does anyone know where the relaxed mode is?
2. Is everyone else having trouble shifting the items to make matches, cause if it's like mine and it's timed wow wasting time galore.
3. Is this an old time game?
4. Unless they fix and add relaxed mode and make it easier to shift, and also make the moves a little faster I won't be buying this game......................
5. I LOVE MATCH 3 GAMES BUT NOT THIS ONE

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Nov 2, 15 3:28 PM
THERE IS NO 2............IT WAS WORSE THEN THIS ONE, SO SKIPPED................

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Nov 2, 15 3:26 PM
It's in the park with the rest of this game...............lol

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Nov 2, 15 2:19 AM
Horrid game. Finding the items is a joke, shows a circle what is it do you ask? OK TAKE A GUESS FROM 20 CIRCLES IS THE SCENE. Show a square ok again take a guess from 50 squares..........and the topper is relax yes in main story then tells you relaxed can't be activated in this scene 1000's of them..............why have relaxed if you can't play relaxed throughout..............AND GET THIS YOU GET 40 HINTS THEN YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM WHO EVER SET UP THIS GAME SHOULD BE SHOT..................Us old folks like to take our time..................and don't tell us we should stick to the main cause that's not fair............OH BY THE WAY IS THERE A MAKEOVER 2?

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Oct 28, 15 3:31 AM
LOVE THIS SERIES.......................WOW......................2 GAMES I'M BUYING TODAY ...........................HIT THE JACKPOT....................WELL NOT REALLY ...............BUT I CAN HOP

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 11: Fleeing from Dinosaurs on Oct 28, 15 3:25 AM
This game follows, all the others in the series. You don't need to buy the others, but their just as much fun to play, very relaxing. I have all of them. I play them over and over again................................JUST TO UNWIND...................on a boring or stressful day............I had no problems never did with any of them............
ENJOY FISHIES I WILL

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 20, 15 3:20 AM
Giji wrote:Level 22, round 1 of 3: once I clear all the cards from round 1, the screen does not repopulate with the next round of cards. I cannot move forward.
The same happens to me but level 19 so sad bought it now can't go forward

posted in Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident on Oct 19, 15 1:07 PM
I agree with all the other fishies..........................................boring game way to slow..................................................the hint button in way to slow, The game is way to slow , navigation into scenes way to slow and lastly exit way to slow.

I WOULDN'T EXCEPT THIS GAME FOR FREE
only my opinion (even uninstall way to slow )

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 16, 15 1:44 PM
This game could of been better made if dev played this before releasing. Game loads way to slow between chapters. Can someone please tell me why we need ingredients when we have no use for them? I don't like the fact that you lose all your boosters either. Why give them.........................in other words we have to use or lose

The game does play well(but slow)
nice and bright
nice layout
key well I had some problem with them sometimes just clicked lock and key went for it other times had to pick up key and go to a certain lock(when more then one on board)I couldn't pick the lock I wanted to open(which is fair)
game is just a bit to easy only had to replay 2 chapters in trial.
when I have a credit that is expiring then I'll purchase this game...............
GOOD LUCK FISHIES

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 3, 15 1:19 PM
Old_Man_River wrote:I can't even access the book puzzle. When I try to add the last book, a closeup of the desk appears in a box and a message says here is book collection. Too bad, the game showed promise and I was going to give it a try,[/quoteDID YOU GET BOTH OF THE BOOKS THERE ARE 2 OF THEM

posted in Mushroom Commander on Jun 17, 15 6:42 PM
I agree the game does not give great instructions on how to play. but once you figure it out its a neat game............you try to get to the water drops in the least possible moves.........................you need to map it out just like a maze..............but its kind of hard to get all the stars and the drops...................there's probably only one solution to each puzzle..........................sigh.............my old brain doesn't work so well. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have to leave quite a few stars behind................

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Apr 13, 15 7:55 PM
WOW SO SORRY I BOUGHT THIS GAME..............SIMPLE EASY TODDLER CAN BEAT IT......................AND SUPER SHORT.................

2HRS FINISHED IT

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 12, 15 10:57 PM
you need to gain exper points by buying plants then you open new ones.....the only thing you get while playing levels is coins and gems to plant and open new......hope this helps

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 8, 15 10:16 PM
WestElkTinker wrote:Playing games of this type has peaked my interest of late. It is fun to try to figure out gameplay, but by the same token, a little more instruction would be nice. I am on level two. I built a sawmill, but no wood is being produced, so I cannot build a house for an additional worker. The portal I built doesn't work as per instructions given. The wheat and forest will regrow if I "use rain"...but how is that done? Am I just being stupid? I don't like constant hand-holding, but seriously........give a person a few hints on how to work the game.

there is a circle with a cloud in it drag the cloud to your tree or wheat it will regrow.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 8, 15 8:04 PM
This is the 1st time playing a game like this.......boy am I stumped, can't seem to defeat the golems on the 2nd level destroyed one lair but the golem was still there....................the instructions are not geared for newbeeies...........I would ask how do you get a knight, but I'm out of time...........and I'm not buying .........I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT...................THIS GAME JUST DOES NOT GIVE YOU GOOD HOW TO PLAY INSTRUCTIONS...........ALMOST 60 MIN OF PLAY , JUST TO FIGURE OUT HOW NOT TO PLAY...................

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 6, 15 8:47 PM
I don't know why there's so much negativity about this game? I am really enjoying it!
It takes some thinking to play this little gem....................you need to make 4 or 5 matches just right to break the rocks or blocks.............BUT I GUESS TO EACH HIS OR HER OWN...........................

I BOUGHT AND I WILL WIN

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator