Posts created by yeah_yeah_yeah

Same here, two years later. I bought three MCF games last week and so far I've played two to the point that a bug meant I needed to restart the entire game. This is unbelievable. I have really enjoyed the earlier versions of MCF, but mistakes this elementary and with such a steep cost to the user in terms of wasted time are just exceptionally shoddy.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on May 23, 13 3:38 PM
I failed to get the blue pill from the medicine cabinet before turning the faucet on, and now I can't re-open the medicine cabinet. I see that Jacquelyn11 complained of the same problem over a year ago (among others) and the only official advice she seems to have gotten is that it "should" work. This thread (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/187856.page) suggests the only solution is to replay the entire game up to this point. That seems like a pretty crazy "workaround" to me. Is there a better solution? I'm playing the Mac version if that matters.

I would have thought a bug that prevents you from continuing the game to be worthy of attention and even patching by now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator