Posts created by malibu99

posted in Hidden Express on Apr 11, 18 5:06 PM
Hi, everyone I need help in Juliet's journey Prague's clock, where is the top hat ,bagette, I know where the one hat is on the coat hanger but not the top hat???any help please and thanx

posted in Hidden Express on Mar 26, 18 6:17 PM
does anyone know where the arrow is in theatre terrace??? also the eagle.

posted in Hidden Express on Mar 25, 18 8:57 PM
Juliets journey nyc library cant find the pencil, stamp using all of my miles !!! please help thanx.

posted in Hidden Express on Feb 27, 18 5:40 PM
hi!!! in the journal Paris street DOES ANYONE know where the hat, balloon, rope, and arch of triumph is. Cant get any farther any help would be great!!! thanx

posted in Hidden Express on Feb 27, 18 4:23 PM
how do you get friends on the game?

posted in Hidden Express on Feb 27, 18 3:49 PM
hi, it seems as if you have to be really good at this game otherwise you don't get very far very fast. I didn't know you had to wait for everything to recharge to play!!!!1

posted in Hidden Express on Feb 16, 18 5:49 PM
hi again ,I just found what you are talking about, all I get is adobe flash download ,I have windows 10 so it is already downloaded . I have edge, wish this was a little easier . sorry to be a pain but I like this game. any other ideas . thank you

posted in Hidden Express on Feb 16, 18 5:36 PM
hi, do you mean an account with big fish or an account on the game? because there is nowhere to make an account on the game that I can find. and thank you for the reply!!

posted in Hidden Express on Feb 16, 18 10:20 AM
hi, I would like to know how to save hidden express, every time I close it down and come back to play I have to start at the beginning. so how do I save my progress???? please help, have started over to many times!!!

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Feb 25, 17 7:40 PM
in syberia part 3 I cant get off of the steps no matter what I do went back and pulled lever twice still cant get down. so all my time for the trial is trying to get down please help malibu99

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Nov 10, 16 10:01 PM
hi, i cant get the decoder the decoder to work it is the code that starts with xTiosmkpQQLNOREZ it works until I get to the rez part ,then it starts all over nothing but a blank, I keep starting over buy the message will not come out right. please help!!!!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 18, 14 6:53 PM
im stuck at the helicopter. dont know what to do .please help!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Jun 12, 14 2:17 AM
i am stuck at the shed where the fire started . i have the bucket of water. but cant get the fire to go out. i need help

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 30, 14 8:46 PM
i went to the bar and made the gumbo first, then was going to play checkers with vinton but it will not let me play. please help im so stuck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator