Posts created by oldladyplaying

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Oct 15, 14 2:17 PM
Don't remember if my tube at top turned green or not, but thanks for the hint!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Sep 15, 14 1:58 PM
Don't know if you've got this solved yet, but I'll tell you what someone told me (which I did NOT want to hear): if you're really stuck & no help from anyone else there's 2 choices. One, go to the "Community" button at top of page & go to the game walkthroughs. If that doesn't get you going, yep, you might just have to uninstall & reinstall. I know, bummer. Lotsa Luck!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Sep 13, 14 6:42 PM
I double-checked & if item in square is all white-highlighted, that means you have it. Ok, there's 6 pieces to the uniform; I have all 6 (all white-highlighted) & still it indicates I need to look for the uniform! How do I progress now? Will someone please help? My mouse is so tired of clicking its demanding more cheese.

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Sep 11, 14 12:07 PM
Ok, here's a tip no one told ME! When playing HOG's, use the roller on your mouse to zero in on the picture, then click & hold left button to drag picture around. Found this out accidentally today. Boy does it help with squinting & frustration, even on my 20"+ screen!

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Sep 11, 14 12:01 PM
Thanks sooo much!

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Sep 11, 14 10:49 AM
I've been playing Behind the Looking Glass & was stuck on that teapot, & finally, in desperation, clicked on the teapot lid (already had egg inside) & ta da! off I went! Thanks for all your posts, though. At least I got past that one!

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Sep 11, 14 10:48 AM
I've been playing Behind the Looking Glass & was stuck on that teapot, & finally, in desperation, clicked on the teapot lid (already had egg inside) & ta da! off I went! Thanks for all the posts, though. At least I got past that one!

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Sep 5, 14 2:10 PM
Ok, got the blippin' teapot, put egg in, put whole thing on table--then teapot & egg disappeared! Now all the hint says is to put the egg in the teapot ! ARGH! I have gone to every site, clicked on everything I see & still the message in the hints is the same. Please, please help this frustrated but usually intelligent plalyer.

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Sep 1, 14 1:18 PM
Ok, the parlor or "drawing room" is where the mirror is, but what do you mean "one hop & you get the teapot"???? I've hopped all over the silly thing & NO teapot. Am well & truly stuck. Please help! I love this game, but not being British, many of the phrases don't make sense to me.

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Jul 7, 13 4:39 PM
help! I have first 2 powers, found all but one item in scene; sparkles (& Goddess) say I need "another" power to find last item... Can't do puzzle to get next power til I get last item. If I go in any more circles, I'm going to fall over from being so dizzy. Will someone please, please give me a hint?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator