Posts created by playsome

posted in Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star on Apr 25, 17 9:18 AM
I got no clue. It's like they think everyone gets, plays and reviews a game five seconds after it comes out. Some of us have life's outside of games. Not saying games aren't fun but Reality trumps Fantasy. Wish I could help Sorry again.

posted in Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree on Apr 25, 17 9:09 AM
I haven't played this one yet but since the previous SE don't have parables I'm afraid this one might follow suit. Which is a shame because when looking at the picture of the game screen the word parables is clearly visible.

posted in Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star on Apr 25, 17 9:02 AM
Sorry to waste everyone's time I thought the SE came with parables. Since the Little mermaid had them. I understand why the game developer would make parables only for CE but they give us backstory on characters or how we got to this point in the story narrative. I liked having the parables truly disappointed that because I don't spend more money I don't get any backstory. CE should be wallpapers, concept art, awards for solving puzzles or like the first game a room you couldn't enter until completing the game. Am I alone in this?

posted in Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree on Apr 19, 17 5:34 PM
Is there a list of where you can find the parables

posted in Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star on Apr 19, 17 5:20 PM
Each of these wonderful games has parables stories about the characters you can read. However I always have trouble getting all of them is there anyone who could give me a list of where there hidden.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 25, 15 6:56 PM
Does anyone know the exact number of side quests in this game? I found three. are there more that I missed or is that all of them?

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 25, 15 6:49 PM
@Catzen Where are you in the game. I'm asking because if you try to do things out of sequence the game can freeze up (well my game did) Anyway if you've got the first four matches don't go around the forest until you have the rest. Spoiler: The first four matches are in the church. To get the rest of the matches you must first get into the cabin in the woods. After you must talk to everyone in order to get this sequence Katrina's Father asks you to check the will kept by the pastor. Once you check the will go out and talk to people. someone will tell you about a map to the secret room. You can't find the room without the map so don't bother looking ahead of time. Hope this helps you out. Good luck

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 11, 15 7:24 PM
Playful61 wrote:ty so much for your help, much appreciated.

You're Welcome. Good luck with the rest of the game.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 11, 15 11:03 AM
You need more than four matches. you get the others in a secret room. That someone tells you about after you find the cabin in the woods. Hint: Talk to everyone multiple times. You'll get there. Good luck

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 11, 15 10:59 AM
To get more matches you have to keep talking to people someone I can't remember who will tell you about a secret room in the church. In the secret room is more matches. Good luck

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 11, 15 10:56 AM
Talk to everyone in the village then go back and talk to Ichabod. This will trigger you getting the key. Hint: Remember to go into every house including upstairs. Important: Once Ichabod finishes talking talk to everyone again Most will repeat what they said before One will hand over the key.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 8, 15 1:39 PM
Playful61 wrote:
playsome wrote:You have to pick up the first five flowers or you can't do the frog mini-game in the first place. The second group of Three flowers is on an island on the left side of the screen while playing the mini-game. The last Two flowers are on an island on the right of the screen while playing the mini-game. It takes time but you can find them. As for the Grapping hook it was to the right of the crashed plane if I remember correctly. you've got the frogs to look forward too. Good Luck

ty so much for the info... still trying to find the last 2 flowers will go to the right next!

Thank you it's nice to know I was able to help and didn't spoil the gameplay for anyone

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 4, 15 6:00 AM
You have to pick up the first five flowers or you can't do the frog mini-game in the first place. The second group of Three flowers is on an island on the left side of the screen while playing the mini-game. The last Two flowers are on an island on the right of the screen while playing the mini-game. It takes time but you can find them. As for the Grapping hook it was to the right of the crashed plane if I remember correctly. you've got the frogs to look forward too. Good Luck

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 4, 15 5:50 AM
Did you get to the chest on that floor. If you did your half way out of there. The point of that floor is to find the trap door leading to the Pyramid Great Gallery 2F. Spoiler: It's in the bottom left corner of the screen. Once on the second floor get to the doorway upper left to get on with the story. If you didn't get to the chest on the Pyramid Great Gallery 3F try to get to the upper left of the screen. Once there head down then right to the chest. Hint: Stick to the wall after getting to the chest and making your way to the 2F trap door. Hope this helps I am not saying which wall I don't want to spoil it for those players who like to figure it out for themselves.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 4, 15 5:44 AM
Figured the candles out on my own. The mini-game isn't important to the story so I skipped it. Good luck for those of you still working on it.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 2, 15 11:31 AM
The exact candles to light in sleepy hollow's forest of death has got me stumped. I think it's the upper left and upper right and two on the lower right. However when go looking to light them I get lost and must be lighting the wrong ones. Also the mini game getting the cows and sheep into the pen is driving me bananas. You get one in when you go to get the next one the one that was in walks out. Any help would be great.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 2, 15 11:25 AM
Once you've got the last two flowers go right then up this gets you out of the swamp. up ahead is some talking then the last battle in the section.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Feb 24, 15 12:29 PM
Getting passed the frogs takes time but it can be done. It took me awhile this is how I did it. use the first five flowers to get to the little island on the left screen with three extra flowers growing on it. take the three flowers this is the tricky part to the right there is another island with two more flowers. it took awhile to find once you have the two flowers you go right then up and your out. hope this helps. I'm stuck with trying to get the cows and sheep in the pen. which comes after the frogs.

posted in Skyborn on May 28, 13 6:17 PM
Thank you this helped me alot

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator