Posts created by sweetymelty

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 15 5:04 PM
Hi trolde, I have the same problem, not only the morphing object (and yes I only find 19 objects, too ), but also the collectable petals (I can't find the last petal).

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 15 4:15 AM
rheashard2 wrote:I am still trying to get these 2 achievements;
Elementary My dear Watson &
Know your enemies and your friends; I have played game more the 7 times and followed all the suggestions so far posted here. Any other suggestions? These are the last 2 achievements I need to get.

Hi rheashard2,

Know your enemies and your friends
-----I got this achievement after I finished the photo mini game on the 2nd floor of scientist's house. I didn't remember anything special so sorry I can't give you more hints.

Elementary My dear Watson
----Please follow the following steps when you play:
1. Enter into the wine cellar.
2. Finish HOP to get chain link.
3. Investigate the shelf with wine bottles(green ones), get rasp.
4. Back to courtyard and get plier from the statue's mouth.
5. Up to scaffolding, first take lantern, then open the box with plier, then get handle from the box.
6. Put chain link on the device on your left side, then use rasp.
7. Back to the castle gate, put chain link onto the chains.
8. Go to stables,place the handle on the wheel.
9. Turn the handle.

You must follow the steps exactly, or you'll never get this achievement. In fact CherylParker had already write down the hints, you can also check the answer from CherylParker.

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 15 11:56 PM
Same problem. I finished this HOP in 9 sec and 100% accuracy, but still only get silver star. Is there anyone can finished it under 9 sec?

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 6:36 AM
CherylParker wrote:You can't put handle from carriager on wheel in stable.
This is how I got it.
Found chain link in HOP in wine cellar I think. Then got rasp from shelf with green bottles in wine cellar. Got pliers from statues mouth in courtyard Went to top of scaffolding. Took lantern. Opened box with pliers, Got handle for wheel in stables.
Put chin link in vise and used the rasp, Went to courtyard placed the chain link. Went to stables place the handle. Not the one from carriage door but from crate where you use the pliers to open it. Went to stables then placed the handle from the crate, and turned it. If you don't follow this exactly then you wont get the elementary dear Watson. As I said I kept placing the wheel and turning it before I placed the chain link and never got the achievement.

The chest I mentioned is of no use.

And finally Know your enemies and friends You have to place lisbeth picture last and make sure you turn her over first.

If anyone needs help just Pm me.

Thank you Chery, I finally get this final achievement! Must say it's really tricky...

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 6:31 AM
D_A_Renoir wrote:Still don't really get how to do the "How badly do you want your freedom" achievement? How fast do I need to be?

After you finish the balance game(drawing dots), zoom in the skeleton, get rope and remove the skeleton; then finish the HOP as soon as you can( under 30 sec), after the HOP you'll get lily key, then zoom in the chest, put lily key onto the wall, get the finger; then turn to Iron Maiden, put the finger on the hand to get key and paper; back to chest, use the key to get awl, hammer and lantern; zoom in the door, put paper under the door and use awl to get the door key, ust key on the door lock, open the door and go outside. The whole process should be under 1 min(my record is 48 sec) then you should get this achievement.

Hope it's helpful.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 15 7:15 PM
tookat wrote:I gotHow hard are you willing to fight from fighting the Robot in the courtyard without skipping.
then it changed to That was a tough fight Detective but you did it.

Has ANYONE figured out what to do with the chest?
I am wondering if it is the Achievement "Find the smallest thing, see the smallest detail, know the difference, be persistent".

I keep trying every item I get on that darn chest.

Hi tookat, the achievement you mentioned(Find the smallest thing, see the smallest detail, know the difference, be persistent) is in the Bonus Chapter, maybe when you finish the BC,you'll get it,too.
As for that weird chest, yes, it's really nothing in it. So don't bother about it anymore, let it go

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 11:39 PM
CherylParker wrote:Ganonsbane, I finally got it. You know when you hoist up the sword. Well I kept putting the handle on the wheel thing and would turn it before I put the chain link on the chains. Pretty sneaky ERS!
For anyone trying to get the Know your friends and enemies.
This one is sneaky too.
I played under a different profile and didn't get it this time. But if I remember correctly I placed Lisabeth before the mayor and clicked on her. This time I clicked on her last and it just turned over. So I think you have to click on her before you place the final picture.
I would test my theory put am getting sick of playing over and over.
But thanks everyone for helping me attain all the achievements.
I am OCD when it comes to these achievements. If you couldn't already tell.
Good Luck everyone!

Hi Chery, could you please give me more details about "Elementary, my dear Watson" ? I just try what you said but nothing happened... First I tried to put the handle(carriage one) onto it and of course I failed, but under this condition how can I turn the wheel? Then after that, I put the correct handle when I got it, and keep trying to turn the wheel before I fix the chain, but still nothing happened. Is there anything I miss or misunderstanding?

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 15 6:31 PM
Well, I'm totally confused about these things, their descriptions are too tricky. Does anyone got the following achievements? Please give me some hints, I haven't got them even after finished the bonus chapter

Are you a goody two-shoes?
It's just innocent curiosity!
Sometimes your life depends on your marksmanship.
Elementary, my dear Watson!
How hard are you willing to fight?
How badly do you want your freedom?
Locks are made and can be broken- if you know how!

Thanks~

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Jul 9, 13 12:46 AM
Is there anyone who knows where the SECRET TROPHY BUTTON is?

What's more, I don't know how to get the two bonus goals, FAIRY SNEAKY and ABC MAKER. What do they mean exactly?

dragon_frosty wrote:sweetymelty, it's really easy to miss some of the extra dialogues, sometimes it's only one sentence.

I'll give you one example, SPOILER ALERT You've probably got the first dialogue from the stranger right after the opening scene which contains 4 sentences, beginning with "I planned on just passing through Willow Ridge...." and ending with "My caravan is filled with items....", right? Then after you've made the pickax by combining several items, you have to talk to the stranger again, this time he only says "you have to get the amulet back and recharge it. You'll need its protection." There are several scenes like this and it's easy to miss. Pay extra attention to interactions with Nathan in the bonus game. The trick is to check if the cursor changes to a magnifying glass when you pass it over a character. Sometimes the cursors changes into moving gears, and the character will give you instructions/guides, I don't know if those count as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

WOW THAT'S REALLY TRICKY...I did miss this dialogue...Thanks a lot dragon_frosty, I'll try it again. Hope can get the tricky Chatty this time

dragon_frosty wrote:Finally! Got the Chatty Achievement after getting all the extra dialogues from the characters in both main and bonus games.

Please tell me how you get this Chatty Achievement! I tried every NPC and keep talking to them in both main and bonus game, until they began to repeat what they said. But still fail to get Chatty anyway...(sigh)

So I really don't know what to do now...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator