Posts created by Roxnsilver

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 3:44 PM
To all my MC friends, you can find me on Delphia in the Magic Castle forum.
Char ( roxnsilver)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 3:37 PM
Oops. Forgot to turn out the lights here. Bye

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 3:35 PM
Today is a sad day. So many of us have found more than just help within the castle, we have found good friends. I am sorry to see this forum end but we can still go on...

Goodbye to everyone here who is choosing to go off and meander on their own. You will be missed and if you should decide to visit, you know where to find many of us.

To those choosing to join Jenifer and staff on Delphi...., hello and welcome. The staff is logging in many long hours to build a new home for anyone who wishes to join us.
The lights are on and I need to get back to sweeping up the dust from all the construction. I hope to see you there!!!
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:27 AM
Hi everyone,
Just joined Delphi and am using roxnsilver there instead of my MC game name of Char since there are too many in the castle using that name. Roxnsilver has been my name under most games, email, and business.
Hi Aurora and Druid. Thanks for the hint in your castle name.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 11:59 AM
Well, I see I am not the only one who is having difficulty getting that last ghost. The azure avatar seemed too easy as I got it the third day. I had finished the red, blue, and green ghosts last year so just needed to get the new ones. Alas, the octopus for the violet and the basilisk for the yellow seem to allude me too. I am not too worried yet but even the violet ghosts seem scarce it since sometimes it takes me a few rounds to find one. I am hoping as the event gets closer to the end the octopus and basilisk will finally show up. Good luck to everyone lacking that "one last ghost" and thanks to all my friends who generously send me a trap when they can.
Back though hunting.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 2:26 PM
Hi Brandie, glad you are on the road to recovery. Play when you are able and just enjoy the up coming events. I have been recovering from a surgery that went badly since April 27. MC has been my best therapy along with a little dog I rescued a few weeks ago from a local shelter. I am sure your friends will not care about return gifts as gifting is an enjoyable part of having friends.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 4:46 PM
The surgery on April 27 at 7am went well. At 1:40am April 28 I received a phone call that she had stopped breathing and they preformed tracheotomy and wanted permission to operate again due to a hematoma that was pressing against her spinal cord. She was in induced coma for next 5 days. Finally on May 2 they were able to wake her and keep her stable.
She was unable to move from neck down but has made remarkable improvements every day. She misses her friends in the castle and hopes to be back soon. With therapy and determination on her part, she is able to walk using a walker and is starting to get use of her arms and hands back.
To all her friends she says thank you for all your nice thoughts and prayers.
A special thank you to Druid, who never stopped thinking and praying for her recovery. She was released from the hospital yesterday to get physical therapy. Hopefully you will see her in the castle again soon.
Anna (Char's sister)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 10:50 AM
To all my friends in the castle. I am leaving today to stay with my sister as I have neck surgery scheduled for tomorrow, April 27 at 7am. Severe spinal stenosis and bone spurs have caused me a lot of pain and I have very limited use of my right arm and hand. My surgeon is doing 4 levels in my neck, C3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 5/7. I am nervous and have been putting this off for 3 years but need to get the use of my arm and hand back and be out of pain.
I plan to return to the castle asap, hopefully sometime next week. I am current with the SE castle challenge. When I opened the game to gift friends this morning, I automatically clicked on the blue egg flashing by and it was that elusive knight and I finally got the Elf Girl. It must be a good omen.
I will add a note to my avatar name and will return to the castle soon.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 17 8:33 PM
Carly, my thoughts are with you at this sad time but as others have said, remember all the great times you had with your mom. How fortunate you are to have had her for so many years.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 3:36 PM
Hi Llamamama15,
I am not sure if the value is the same for those playing on the computer vs IOS but on my game ( IOS ), the night amethyst is 40 diamonds and sells for 200 gold coins. I hope this helps.
Char CA

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 2:58 PM
Caught me too. Right in the middle of a HOS. Hope it is something good and no problems. So far I didn't see anything different. Maybe it is for those who are level 74 and I am only on level 70. Or perhaps an early SE!! One can only wait and see.
Char CA

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 4:00 PM
I can see your list also skdu, and druid's as well. I just sent out my last 2 gifts for this time period and assume they were received. Very strange. My wishlist is gone though.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 3:51 PM
Strange...I had 2 gifts left to send before then 4 pm time in a few minutes and was able to send both. Then went to go to friends room and could not get it any. Returned to update my wishlist and it was empty. So came here and see others are having same issue. I am also IOS.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 17 5:40 PM
Thanks for the nice thoughts and prayers. No, it was retinal detachment. He is out of surgery, nauseated, and in pain. Too early to know outcome.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 17 4:19 PM
Thanks Druid! I did that and it worked. I let it rest a few hours as my youngest son is undergoing emergency dual eye surgery due to detatched retinas. He Will be in for atleast another hour so thought I would try it again to keep my mind off things.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 17 10:09 AM
I assume from your comments above that everyone has been able to open the app. I got the update msg and tried to update. I am now locked out of my game and in a loop of "need to update" and the app page to " open".
Anyone else having this problem? I have backed out of everything and even reset my iPad. Nothing works.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 16 8:51 AM
Hi dised,

Time has always been set for standard time. So when we go to daylight savings time, it changes an hour but the game clock does not recognize it and remains on the set times. Not all places in the world change to DST, in fact, most don't.

We are now back to normal ... 8am, 4pm and midnight.

Char CA

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 16 9:25 AM
I just thought I would pop in to see if there other were having the same problem. I am starting over for the third time. I was have way through when the count went to zero. Last night I had only 4 more pumpkins and had to stop due to real life issue. This morning I am back at zero. How frustrating. My count is at 13 and I am going back to catching morphing pumpkins but if I fails again, I quit going any further. Such a ridiculous issue for this challenge.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 16 12:13 PM
I agree with everyone, the ghost traps have become extremely scarce and I am currently working on my 12th ghost DQ in a row. I am not getting more than 4 traps in a round of HOS and refuse to spend anymore diamonds. I think I will just do my gifting and sit this one out for now. Taking a break as this is no longer fun, just frustrating.
I did, however, just finally get that last elusive ghost so have my avatar.
Just gifting for now.
Char

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 3:30 PM
How funny! I have 3 Big Ears and can not get the other two in the top row. After hearing so many have completed this and gotten the avatar, I have not lost hope yet.

Char

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator