Posts created by Suzzie

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 18 1:55 PM
Bonus Section, Level 7 - There is NO sword on the board to be found. According to the guide it is suppose to be near a treasure by a gully, but the sword is not there. What do I do to advance?

PC version Windows

posted in Viking Brothers 3 on Mar 12, 18 2:12 PM
Bonus level 7 requires a sword to finish the game. There is NO sword.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 10 3:35 PM
I can't find the last shard of glass for the window, (in the rectangle above her halo). I have been back and forth through the game 4 times. PLEASE, someone help!!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 10 3:13 PM
I too, loved this game. Thank you Big Fish for a excellent, challenging, user friendly, and extremely artistic game. I felt the same way about the first Drawn, and haven't enjoyed a game this much since Madam Fate. Many kudos to all that were involved.
Suzzie

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 10 10:50 AM
I too, loved this game. Thank you Big Fish for a excellent, challenging, user friendly, and extremely artistic game. I felt the same way about the first Drawn, and haven't enjoyed a game this much since Madam Fate. Many kudos to all that were involved.
Suzzie

I'm having difficulty picking up the pieces of the stained glass window in the castle. If I click on them they enlarge and then drop and go back to the blank piece. It will not allow me to pick the glass shard up. I keep on clicking and can sometimes make the connection to some of the shards, but now can't finish the window.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 22, 09 6:57 AM
I'm unable to light the last candle in the first room, because the matchbox is in the way of the wick. How do I get around this one?????

posted in Kuros on Jul 25, 09 9:33 AM
It will not let me drop the object into the inventory. It sticks to the cursor like glue. If I leave the game and come back, it still is there.

posted in Kuros on Jul 24, 09 8:32 AM
OK. I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it. Downloaded new drivers for my video card and it still is malfunctioning. Once I pick an object up the game will not let me put it down and I am unable to do anything except go into options and exit. I'm a long time buyer of games and no longer want to fool with this one. Please help me.

posted in Kuros on Jul 17, 09 2:40 PM
I'm looking for Orichalcum rod and restoring the hearth. While picking up the coal pieces I tagged a metal object. The game will not let me drop the metal object anywhere or pick anything else up. Can someone help me? I can not progress.
Suzzy

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 23, 08 1:57 PM
Someone said the fish is in the last room, but there's no door in the last room, just a stone wall, the second room is full of gears and I see no door, and the first room has the dragonfly over the door. I have clicked all over the room with the symbols (the gate) but still can not find it.....

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 17, 07 6:36 PM
Yes, I see the phone booth scene, but it says I must do something at Ravenhurst. It also says I missed something.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 17, 07 1:59 PM
I need some help here...I keep killing poor, whinning Madam Fate. It says that I'm missing something, but I unlock all the doors, and I solve all the puzzles....what am I forgetting or neglecting????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator