Posts created by pisces3959

cnagirl wrote:Build the owl sideways with its head on the left. Worked for me!!!!

worked for me too! Thanks

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 23, 16 7:18 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

The game started out good, but I don't know if I've ever had to collect so many amulets or whatever you want to call them, to open this and open that. It just got boring. There is only one super puzzle which is one of the reasons I bought the game, hoping there would be more. Just started the bonus, and it's taking up where the main game left off...amulet after amulet just to open something. I feel money wasted, and wish I wouldn't have bought it.

This is probably not a tech issue, but I was almost through with the main game. I had put the scepter in the triangle ready to move on, when the power went out for a few seconds. When I turned the game back on, my entire profile had been deleted. I had to start all over.

I like the game. It's one of the best I've played in a long time. My only complaint is that I got a little discouraged when some of the HOP scenes came up, and for like 3 in a row were the same old same old. It's a good game, don't get me wrong, but just didn't like that about it. Should have changed it up a bit. So far, I like the big puzzles. They are hard but not impossible. Long game so far. Will finish up tomorrow.

Playing this game for the third time. It has to be the best game I've ever played. Those puzzles are hard, but that's OK..get the mind thinking.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale on Jun 27, 15 2:36 PM
same issue here

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection on May 16, 15 2:22 PM
I finished the demo and then bought the game. When I installed it, it said my profile had been corrupted, and I had to create a new one. Not that big of a deal I guess, but have never had that happen before

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 15 7:34 AM
I have to agree with Biomix...awesome game so far..makes you think for a change. If you just take your time, you will get used to the scenery and it's great that there are not HOS one after the other. Played new Cadenza, and that was very disappointing. This game is way better.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One on Nov 15, 14 8:34 AM
One of the better games I have played. All of the HOS are very well done, and they never revert back to list as many do sometimes. Story is really good, and I had no problem at all with the length. It was just right in my opinion.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One on Nov 15, 14 8:30 AM
I didn't think it was short at all. Great game!

I clicked on center a million times. Finally exited game, went back in and all was good...you can tell when it's going to work...a hand appears.

quaifen wrote:what is so difference about this game from the others in this series, the room still differs when the lights are turn, each collectors are always difference in each game, I do not get what the viewers are talking about, this is a good game, I did not finish the demo to know that I wanted this game, the viewer section are beginning to become to misleading.

I totally agree with you...great game..sometimes I wonder why people give this dev bad reviews..they have some of the best games I've ever played. Love Echoes of the Past...all of them..and these are good too!!

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy on Mar 18, 14 4:30 AM
European Mystery: The Face of Envy Walkthrough

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy on Mar 17, 14 2:07 PM
The game might be fine and fun to play, but I do not like the negative comments that it makes anytime you click on anything...not my best effort when all I did was click on a person laying on the ground...this kind of thing totally ruins the game for me, and this developer is well known for doing this...please stop!!! No need to make people feel stupid.

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste on Nov 11, 13 7:15 AM
LOL!!!! Was wondering about that too.

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves on Oct 11, 13 2:01 PM
I liked this game at first...still like the some of the puzzles but boy did they get lazy...nothing but list HOS and they became much more frequent...makes me not want to buy another one of their games. They started off on the right track but it just went downhill for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator