Posts created by smilindeb

posted in Farmscapes on Mar 9, 18 10:10 AM
I am in one puzzle.....there's three boxes all alone that don't match....and not connected so I can't bomb it. They are different items so the one beehive that finally shows up doesn't clear it...what can I do?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 15 1:10 PM
I know what you mean. I'm actually using the collectors edition, have all but one gold win and more than 70% ribbons and can't get the last $15000 for the last item to complete the wedding. Love this game with a passion but very frustrated right now.

pandalee wrote:There is a runtime error near the beginning as well with the gear puzzle. Game shuts down. Haven't tried uninstalling and re installing yet. Just wondering if anyone else had encountered that problem. Thanks

Having this same problem running on windows8.1 pc first game I got this kind of problem....frustrated too. Hope someone can help

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Jan 1, 14 3:52 PM
dww006 wrote:I too am stuck at the manhole cover. i have attempted to use the spray all around the lid, but the can is not running out. Please advise.

Spoiler Alert:

Keep spraying around the edge of the manhole you will notice it starts turning dark grey, when it's dark all the way around it will finally run out of spray. Took me a few trys to figure this one out....they do need a walkthrough for this one. Good luck

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on Jun 29, 11 12:25 PM
I am having problems from the start much like others on this blog. I did finally get my name entered with no direction from the program...but then got to the first story page and then it froze and I had to use escape to get out. I have been very happy with this game co but this time i am disappointed and wasted my money.
smilindeb

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on May 23, 11 3:22 PM
Having the exact same problem!!!! And can only find the green marble....what am I missing? This game is driving me nuts.
smilindeb

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 4, 09 12:21 PM
I found it.......argh!

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 4, 09 12:11 PM
Thanks but this is the end of the group question where you can't use seymour and no hints are available. Tried to get to a game in the right corner but can't see any...help!!!! Frustrating

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 1, 09 1:05 PM
At the end of the third or fourth forum they as for something with baseball stats etc and guessing it's a baseball card..maybe??? can someone help me move forward

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator