Posts created by CanadaLes

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 19, 14 8:59 AM
I still have not found a way to get my original mansion back, lost on Valentine's Day . I tried logging in via face book, but since I had not ever used Facebook to log in before it created a freaking third mansion for me! Brand new, from the ground up--AGAIN! Has anyone who lost their original mansion found a way to restore it?
How do I contact the game owners to address this? I am this close to closing my Dark Manor forever. I have loved playing Dark Manor since it was in beta form, finding the objects and building my yard, plus the graphics and game storyline are great! The loss of my manor, and seemingly no contact from Big Fish about how to solve the problem really angers me.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 18, 14 9:01 AM
Greenbaie, that has happened to me a couple of times. For me it fixed itself by the next log in. I saw no other errors when it happened, I kind of thought it was funny!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 17, 14 4:01 PM
I once had a p o g o stick skeleton following a Southern Belle so closely that it looked really obscene, but hilarious!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 16, 14 9:25 PM
It seems like several of us have had this happen. I have spent quite a bit of money and time on my original game, and if it is forever lost I will be very upset. I am playing IOS7 on an iPad 2. To say I was shocked to be taken back to the beginning with a new address is an understatement! My manor was called "The Rectory", I was on XP level at least 47, was over a million silver and over 97500 juju points. So frustrating. I really hope Big Fish can fix this, increase the time of the free plays and the scavenger hunt. I was at 70% completion of the scavenger hunt! However, the scavenger hunt time is still counting down in my "new" mansion, and I have not even gotten to level 3 or opened the a general store bonus puzzle. I will not be spending even a penny buying gold in my new game! I really hope there is some kind of reward or bonus for those of us who stay with the game, by way of an apology for this huge problem!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 8:13 PM
Where is my game???? After getting booted out with "Logged on with another device" I went in and my entire game is missing! There is a new address and complete beginning game. I have many land expansions, over a million coins, on level 10 and it is all gone. How do I get it back??
Please help!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 30, 13 6:54 PM
I recently waited several days for my cave enigma to be ready to summon. I summoned it, and 2other smaller enigmas, and got my 3500+ points, which took me to 150 000 JuJu points. Game reset itself (gave me my max life points), and took all of the points for the 3 items I had summoned, including the cave. I am now at 142 000 points. I paid over 45 000 pieces of silver for the cave, and I never got the JuJu!
I am on an iPad 2.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 18, 13 5:23 PM
The game is working again! I kept all my progress and am liking the new levels. Thanks!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 18, 13 5:22 PM
My game seems to be working again! I hope this was a one time glitch!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 13 5:30 PM
I posted in the technical support thread as well, but after updating I cannot open the game at all. It tries to open, then kicks me back to my desktop every time I try. So frustrating! I am on an iPad 2.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 13 5:27 PM
I updated the app and it won't let me enter the game. It says "asking spirits for new content" then the timer is on for a few seconds and the game closes down, taking me back to my desktop. I am playing on an iPad 2.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 13 12:38 PM
Just curious, I got a message to update my game (from the app store). Will I lose my current game scores, levels, Juju, gold and coins? I can not seem to play without updating, but I don't want to lose all the work I did on the game so far!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 13 5:18 PM
I fooled around a bit, and found out how to do it! Phew!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 13 5:04 PM
Hi!
I have kind of boxed myself in with objects, and can't build connecting sidewalks when I open up new land. Can I "sell back" an object or two to clear a way for the sidewalk? I know this would mean losing the points/Juju/silver I spent to buy them. Can I move them to a new spot, if I can't sell them?
Obviously I did not think far enough ahead! Any advice?
TIA!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator