Posts created by pegsjohnny2

posted in Hotel Solitaire on May 3, 17 9:04 AM
I cant get past room 143. Anyone have any tips?

posted in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call on Oct 5, 16 1:55 PM
Stuck on 32. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas. Cannot seem to finish with enough resources, springs.

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Aug 23, 16 12:34 PM
I am continually receiving "access denied" at level 7 of Jack of All Tribes.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. (PC)

Is this correctable or is this a waste of my time. I like the game, but can no longer play past level 7.

Can you help?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Feb 12, 16 4:48 AM
click on the chest. you have to wait a second and then destroy the place that looks like it damaged. I'm not sure how to get 3 stars though. Hope this helps. This is done on the right hand side.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Jul 17, 15 11:13 AM
Do you want to share how to get through 40. I have been trying with noluck

posted in Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the Gods on Apr 29, 15 7:13 PM
I cannot get the Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the God to work and I have tried to re-install it several times. Please help me. Thanks.

posted in Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story on Oct 20, 14 9:13 PM
I have trouble using the cursor that is provided. I rather use the computer cursor as it is easier and faster, but there is no indication of changing this in the options.

posted in Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story on Oct 20, 14 9:12 PM
Glass handle coffeepot looks like a glass coffee pot.
Long handled coffeepot is a small container with a long black handle. It really looks more like a little creamer or a a type of gravy boat. Hope this helps.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Aug 29, 14 5:43 PM
You have to delete the two, fire and fountain and rebuild with the guizmo's at the end.

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Apr 23, 14 3:32 PM
Some of the levels you have to go to places where you don't need the roads and destroy them. This will give you gold and stones.

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Apr 23, 14 3:31 PM
The master builder is the person standing next to the main house. He is the one that asks you questions. Click on him and he will trade you wood for gold or other things. You need the clear the message that pops up before you can trade with again. I hope this helps.

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Apr 21, 14 7:03 PM
I have been having a problem with the game crashing. I have reloaded the game manager and the game several times. It has been very frustrating as the crash is more than several times per level. Any suggestions?

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Apr 5, 14 10:32 AM
I found out that if you knock down the furnace, front, and rebuild on the left side, you have enough wood. however, I am not able to get to three stars.

posted in When In Rome on Nov 18, 13 3:53 PM
How do /I get into level 41. I have completed all the levels, but the message I receive is that I need to completed all 2 ambers. I have been in the hard mode.

thanks for any and all help.

posted in When In Rome on Oct 27, 13 8:33 PM
looking for way to complete. i'm close, but no luck so far.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator