Posts created by suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 15 12:13 PM
Look in the Helpful Tips section stickied up top. Then in Tips, Tricks and Guides. In those lists you can find just about anything. Where object is used, how many are used. You can look at a list by location, by object. You can get total times it is used in whole game as a total or by ZZ. There is a list of what you need to craft, how much profit/loss you get for each item crafted. The fishies that created these lists for us are awesome!

To chose an item to sell I would first see if any are not used in any ZZ, then used in only one item to craft, then do you have a loss if you craft it. Go on to item that is used in only one ZZ, then is only one of the item required,then used in only one item to craft, then do you have a loss if you craft it......you get the idea. All this can be found within these lists.

That is what I'm working on but it may take me awhile I am not on the game very long each day.

Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 15 7:51 AM
Every time you send the airship you get one of the four pet foods and one of the four stamps. Which one seems random.

Pet food also drops from searching the HOS but not every time and it can be any one of the four

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 15 8:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I am going to leave forum now and play some HOS. I'll come back later after all is cleaned up....the poor mods have a lot of clicking to do today. Sure am glad I don't need to do 23 pages of scrolling or all the clean-up clicking.
Back to my coffee and game play....on my patio this morning.
Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 15 7:44 AM
Hi Joan,
I am adding my get well wishes. You have lots of MC friends and we all want the best for you. The Consortium and your inbox can wait. Just relax and listen to some Eagles music.
Hope you feel better soon
Suzy1985.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 15 7:41 AM
my mind does wander...it wanders into the other room but when I get in there I forget that I am looking for it....it is lost to me
Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 8:44 AM
Hi All,
Thanks go to a1cindy. As you see above she has gifted me lemur so.....

I still have a Pink Piggy egg to trade.

I would like a Seal or an Owl.

I would also trade items for the eggs I would like.

Suzy

I have the seal egg now. Still looking for the Owl

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 7:56 AM
Hi scifan,
The Consortium helps you to craft the Christmas pets and Achievements. They take donations of cards and eggs from their friends who have extra after completing their Christmas. The Consortium has a list of friends who want to complete Christmas and pass the cards along. Their circle of friends is much larger than the friends any single player has so they usually have many more cards.
There are several 'head' elves and some 'helper' elves some of them have two or three games open. When it is your turn you can be gifted many cards in one day. I was able to craft all the Christmas pets in just a month! After your pets are done you will start swapping one card back and forth with again several elves, till you have completed the You're a Card achievement.
Without the Consortium's help all this would take you months. That is why they are so GREAT. They have volunteered their time to do this, they are not sponsored by Big Fish. To me the fun of the special events is nice but these elves helping you to get them after the event is over is the real hoopla!
suzy1985

PS pamkatz was being modest, she is an elf

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 7:24 AM
moontear,
Contact the Christmas Consortium through their forum thread. If you are working on Christmas they can help.....that's what they do!!
Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 15 11:29 AM
Do you have any Christmas cards? Consider gifting them to the Christmas Consortium. They have a tread. They can get the cards to those who are actively working on Christmas 2014 pets and achievements. They helped me get all mine!
suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 15 7:47 AM
moontear,
Put a card or two on your wishlist. One of your friends may gift you one. Then we can trade.
suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 15 6:48 PM
I am surprised that only a few have accepted my offer.

Don't be shy, I have plenty of unique stamps and ship items. Do you need something different? Make me an offer.

suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 15 10:38 AM
Hi all,
I have completed the You're a Card achievement!

Thanks to all Consortium members. You are Great!
Thanks to all my regular friends who have sent me cards.

I have some extra cards to gift back. I also hope to get more from forum friends (see my post Unique Stamps..) Please do not unfriend me yet. The more of you I have to gift to the faster I can send them.

suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 15 10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,
Thanks to all the wonderful fishies in the CHRISTMAS CONSORTIUM I have been gifted all I needed to craft all the Christmas pets and complete the You're a Card achievement. I would like to pay it forward so they can help more.
The Consortium is running low on Christmas cards, Since I have none to give here is my offer.

For just 4 Christmas cards I will send you a Unique Stamp.
For each card I will send you an Airship item.

Here is what to do,
Invite me as your friend. My ID# is 349538.
Put what you would like on your wish list, the Unique Stamp or Airship items.
When I accept start sending cards. I will carefully keep track and gift you back accordingly. When you are out of cards or want to stop unfriend me.

I think everyone should craft the reindeer.
Lets help the Consortium help others.
Read through their thread to see how many they have helped!

Looking forward to lots of new friend invites,
suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 15 9:04 AM
I have a Pink Piggy egg to trade.

I would like:
Lemur
Seal
Owl

I would also trade items for the eggs I would like.

Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 11:40 AM
This is an optional strategy for completing the Fast Focus Achievement. The first level is fairly easy. The second builds off the first but is a bit challenging for us 'slow clickers'. I needed more HOS then I could do to finish the last level, search 50 HOS in 30 min. I collected enough wands to just clear each HOS with wands. It takes 4 wands to completely clear most HOS. For example, If you still need 20 more HOS then collect at least 80 wands, a couple more since some HOS have 22 items to find. I was able to complete the achievement this way. There are lots of other strategies in the forum, this is just one to keep in mind if you don't click fast enough to clear them the regular way.
Suzy 1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 15 7:59 AM
speedydust.
You are my friend now.
I can only gift you a unique stamp if you have it on your wishlist
suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 15 6:05 AM
Speedydust,
I will invite you and gift you a couple. I do not need a gift back.
I have to add....HEED LILABELL'S ADVICE! My low limit is 20, at that level I seem to get alot more. I would like to add do not sell stamps for coin.
Happy gaming in the Castle!
Suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 15 5:47 AM
betslou41,
Sometimes if a player is going to be away from the game a long time they will remove their items from their wishlist so they don't get back to have lots of gifts of the same thing.
Also a player at level 63 may want to help you out by gifting you but not want gifts back.(These are special friends don't unfriend them!) They need to be on your friend list in order to gift you but take all their items off their wishlist so you know not to gift back.
There may be other reasons a player might clear their wishlist but right now I can't think of them.
In closing...there is probably nothing wrong with you game.
suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 15 1:22 PM
What is the tell for the "Little White Bear"?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 15 4:40 PM
Hello All of the Consortium Crew!
Now I am in total disbelief! It was only 4 days ago that I still needed to craft the last 2 pets. I have crafted all pets now!

YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME AND GENEROUS!!
THANK YOU........ THANK YOU ........ THANK YOU

I still need to complete the You're a Card achievement. All along I have been swapping a card with Dot. I have 195 of the 300. I would like to start swapping with 2 others fishies. If anyone would like to just send me a card, I'll send it back and if you return again I'll know we are swapping. Or just PM me. Please do not gift me any more cards, I have all I need. I have added a note to my avatar.
Thanks again,
Suzy1985

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator