Posts created by starmagicgreen

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 13, 17 12:50 AM
Success! Glad to hear AmandaJoy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 11, 17 6:00 PM
Nice input jelleyanddogs, but Amanda has plenty of dryads, she just doesnt have any clocks!
These arent just any clocks either, theyre astronomical, one would think because this is so, there would be an astronomical amount of drops, but not in her 'hood.
Im almost ready to call 911,

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 11, 17 2:16 PM
Yes, lol! you're missing something, its not for the items in the room its for the drops!

Might I suggest using one say... now in study, dungeon, lab do a complete round of modes and come back and tell us how many clocks you got

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 11, 17 1:30 PM
AmandaJoy,

Are you using a finding talisman? If not, that could be the problem! You almost always need one when searching the rooms to get the better drops.
The finding talismans are wishmaster, denial of gravity, neural foil, there are some in the store, you can get one for 10 crystals that last 90 min.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 17 6:29 PM
Amanda Joy,

Yes your math makes sense. I believe we have all been there. I believe everyone has noticed.

But the answer is, the clock drops for the Dryad are in Bellows Manor.
I suggest not using the the summoning scrolls if you are a newer player., because the "game" knows if you have enough to "feed" the creature. "Their" Job is to make sure you run out of them right before you need them. So the Dryad will show up. The challenge is not to feed them up prior to needing them when they will be beneficial to you and not the game. Its not personal, of course, its business. Keep that in mind and dont use real money in the end, it doesnt pay back.

You want clocks play Study-Dungeon-Library-Lab-All modes. Cellars and Observatory as well, but they also have good drops for the lion in Bellows.

Wherever an artifact requires one of these is the place where they will drop. Ex: Hobbit and Ifrit for Lion, but so does Cellar and Observatory.

I hope you are able to use this advice, none the less, good luck and memories.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 6, 17 5:34 PM
To all my cherished neighbors, old and new, sorry I havent been around, RL has reared its head and I cant find the downtime to play this wonderful game.
Im trying to visit and gift, but its getting harder by the day. Ive been in my busy season all year with no letup so far, typically it subsides by end of March.
Understood if you "86" me, file 13, delete! Wouldnt be the first time,
Miss you all, stay sweet, go for Legends, comp til you win!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 17 10:23 AM
sacvalleyranch,

If I'm using internet explorer and get the 89% which is most times, I click the refresh button and it seems to jumpstart RoM. Kinda like charging up a car battery.

But I play mostly in chrome, and I don't have the 89% problem anymore.

Hope this helps

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 17 11:34 AM
Sorry to hear Aurendel , glad you're feeling better, tho. We miss you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 23, 17 10:05 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 23, 17 9:06 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 23, 17 8:12 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 23, 17 5:11 PM
Players, The point is there was never an "agreement", that why the "argument" or rather discussion.

And as the world turns, so it is today.

Play the game the way you want. They are, after all, your neighbors.

There is never a time when anyone above level whatever needs to be gifted "those" items. It is not necessary, and it does not promote your game, nor theirs.

That is my opinion, you cannot disagree with my opinion, and you cant debate it. Opinions are not considered up for debate.

What you want or want to exact from a game should be connected to a goal in mind.

Heres what I see with low level neighbors right now, a wishlist full of very extremely hard to get items- at any level. But they are free to TRY to get if you visit your neighbors. Its hit or miss in this game players. I dont get any more doves, passion letters, etc than anyone else does. It took me years to get a lucky clover. I wouldnt think of putting up a hard to get item on my wishlist like so many do these days.
Thats why the invention of the trading post- for LEVER LOCK items. Seriously, you think someone is going to just give away a hard earned item. You cant judge what it took that player to get there.

I am completely appalled at the new players lack of regard for what us experienced players have gone through to contribute to getting this wonderful game off the ground.

Im going to leave you with this thought: Thank you very much for the rope pull heres a refreshing dew for your troubles.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 14, 17 2:54 PM
You are cracking me up vrc111

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 17 2:17 AM
Saturnina has been asleep for about a month or so, she typically comes back tho

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 17 4:58 PM
clm5457 wrote:So sorry to hear this Kelly. Saying prayers and sending the best wishes that she gets better soon.

Same here Kelly

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 17 4:09 PM
Kittypurrs said umbie made a joke the other day, saying we can create a neighbourhood to our liking, but I don't think that is such a bad idea

I dont necessarily think "Rumbie" was making a joke. Do, indeed, create a neighborhood to your liking. Play it your way Kittypurrs, you're learning

ps: I keep trying to edit Rumbie from the pic to the R, but cant seem to do it, perhaps Rumbitothecore could help? Miss your graphics, it is Groundhog Day

Edited only to "fix" R in Rumbi, sigh

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 17 4:01 PM
vernonia25 wrote:Congratulations to an awesome neighbor clm5457 on reaching level 800.

Ditto!!! Congratulations clm5457

ps: what the heck does 5457 stand for ??? After all these years I want to know!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 17 12:47 PM
In the beginning when RoM first came to be a handful of players decided to post that the flints and ores would be sent in lieu of a wl.
This is not a rule, nor an expectation. If that is what you want I suggest you send the request via ingame or post your request in the message to neighbors post.
Contrary to what the "convention" or rather handful of players thought not every player agreed with this pattern of gifting. Because of that post, it created a whole lot of confusion and missteps to future players trying to learn the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 17 3:29 PM
Same here, theres a ! type message saying the site is not secure,

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 17 6:21 PM
Good question draeko1, Good Advice Swainger, and Good Luck

In addition to the advice given, if you are interested in playing competitions, you will want to play consistently. Consider that and decide where you're going with it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator