Posts created by Bat_E

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jul 16, 14 12:14 PM
You are joking!

I'm here because I couldn't work out what to do next and the hint is just saying there's nothing else to do in very room.

After checking the walkthrough, it seems you need to use the drill twice and mine has also disappeared, as several other people have complained about, after removing the cover from the shield.

It's absolutely ridiculous that the issue hasn't yet been fixed - it's nowhere near a new game and you've been told enough times about it!

posted in Violett on Apr 15, 14 3:29 AM
I looked at the reviews in the main section, which I always do before purchasing a new game.

I love an adventure game and prefer the more challenging ones, but this game has very mixed reviews.

What confuses me every time is people's scoring on level of challenge. If someone says the game is too difficult and they can't go on, surely that should be full marks for level of challenge, and not just one mark.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Mar 14, 14 2:55 AM
I have many Big Fish hidden object adventure games and have been playing them for three years now, but I very rarely post anything on here.

I feel I have to comment because this is one of (if not THE) best games I've ever played and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Sep 4, 13 12:11 PM
I now have it filling the screen on mine (the hidden object scenes were difficult with a small view).

I right-clicked on the .exe file, selected Properties, Compatibility and ticked Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Sep 4, 13 10:55 AM
goddess280653 wrote:No Widescreen

Played 30 mins of the demo but it appears that fullscreen / widescreen option does not work i.e. I cannot uncheck in options. Even when I change my graphics properties to scale full screen it still does not work. Why oh why in this day and age of widescreens do developers not ensure that this option is available. Looks like a great game but not sure if I want to spend a credit on something I cannot play widescreen - frustration, frustration grrrrrrr Can anyone help me on this or is it just a game that doesn't have widescreen option - Thank you !!

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Was there a solution or should I also contact Tech Support?

posted in City of Fools on Jul 10, 13 11:08 AM
This has to be the maddest game I've ever played.

I found it strangely addictive and just had to complete all the tasks.

It's taken me ages (on and off) to finish it and I really enjoyed it!

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jun 27, 13 1:07 PM
Thanks, Elaina_Val. I went ahead and bought it as Catch of the Week.

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jun 18, 13 11:12 AM
I have Puppetshow - Lost Town and I quite enjoyed playing it.

I've read mixed reviews about Return to Joyville so just wondered what the Puppetshow fans thought about Joyville in comparison with Lost Town.

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator