Posts created by wurmore

posted in Wanderland on Oct 27, 17 9:03 AM
add me to your friends list, I have close to 4.000 mirror shards, but only the small variety
My friend code is 28198

posted in Wanderland on Oct 11, 17 8:50 AM
whoever needs them, add me to your friends list - they keep on coming :-)

posted in Wanderland on Oct 8, 17 11:41 AM
anybody needs the mirror curse, I have more than 1.700. Playing as arizona

posted in Wanderland on Oct 8, 17 11:35 AM
and they keep on coming, more than 1.700 by now. But only the small variety, cursing 3 scenes.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 26, 17 10:18 AM
due to a bug in the game, I meanwhile have more than 600 mirror shards (small variety cursing three scenes. If anybody needs them, add me to your friends list. i am playing as arizona.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 9:22 AM
Kind of a charming bug this time. Can build up on needed and/or gifting items

posted in Wanderland on Mar 24, 16 9:21 AM
this game want's money, no progress from the player. Whenever you need a character, they disappear from the map. They appear again, and you still do not get any rewards. I refuse to pay more and more

posted in Wanderland on Mar 24, 16 9:15 AM
Big thanks for all your donations - arizona

posted in Wanderland on Oct 29, 15 10:14 AM
Lucky you, but apparently you had a different problem than freezing, crashing and runtime error messages

posted in Wanderland on Oct 23, 15 9:17 AM
With this issue, I have been in contact with CS since 3 October; so yes, it took three weeks until they decided to contact the devs. And what I can tell from this thread, I am not the only once with the crashing, freezing, runtime errors. You are absolutely right, it's more than disappointing.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 21, 15 9:38 PM
After a lot of correspondence with CS, trying to solve the problems by changing my computer settings, they finally requested a zip-file of the Wanderland saved files and submitted them to the devs. Let's wait and see if anything happens. All I can do right now is enter the game, get the daily award and try to get out again asap. Not a single HOP works anymore, well, maybe one of ten...

posted in Wanderland on Oct 21, 15 9:29 AM
Great, you still can leave the game; once I get it running for a few minutes, the only way to save some progress is by ending it through task manager, if I'm lucky

posted in Wanderland on Oct 16, 15 8:11 AM
I keep reminding CS to check the forum pages, insisting that the solution to these problems are not to be found in the settings of my PC. They rather should keep in close contact with the devs to finally release a working update BF definitely cannot expect anybody to "buy" anything in a game that doesn't function

posted in Wanderland on Oct 15, 15 10:17 PM
I am having the same problem and after the second time I have contacted CS, they finally are in contact with me. All helpful suggestions and recommendations up to now have not helped in solving the problem. The games keeps crashing, freezing, runtime error messages without a code...
After the update, the game ran smoothly, until one day, these problems started without any change to my computer. No solution yet for me.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 11, 15 1:14 AM
Dear all,
thank you for gifting me in the past. I've tried to send something back whenever possible. For the last couple of days the game only keeps on crashing, runtime error messages without codes, etc. I can hardly complete one HOP without a crash.
I can access my friends list and theoretically could send gifts (no freezing here), but even trying to do so, the game dies on me Have sent messages and Dr. Felix reports to customer service twice, so let's wait and see, if something happens soon.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 9, 15 1:00 AM
I am also encountering the problems with game crashing, freezing, runtime errors, etc. Received the general reply from customer services. Sent out a second Dr. Felix Report today. Let's wait and see if anything happens

posted in Wanderland on Oct 3, 15 2:12 AM
Sent a Dr. Felix Report today, get runtime error messages continously and the game keeps crashing.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 28, 15 9:45 AM
playing some HOPs, just get a map in the background with items on top - thank goodness, in night Scenes they are even highlighted. Just played a library scene - hidden objects were o.k, but the background was the crypt Anybody else having these occurrences???

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 25, 15 10:06 AM
Playing as "Arizona", probably from the very start of the game, with all the ups and downs. Losing Money, getting some refunds, finally ending up as a millionaire
Guess, the game did/does not pay back enough.
Still I enjoy my daily quests and will keep hanging in there, add me as a friend, got all kinds of stuff to give away.
Really hope BFG will revise their decision and pay the developers - they definitely left room for updates.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 17, 15 9:48 AM
All right to all of the above. Spending money on a game that does not pay off at all makes no sense, seems to take forever to get a single needed item for any quest.. I just play it for the heck of it, collecting rubies on the long way, exchanging gifts with friends and just waiting to see if an update will bring any improvements.
Just wonder, if soon there will be a notice that BFG will no longer pay for updates, like with Found, Agency 33, etc. (Playing as Arizona in this darned game)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator