Posts created by Accordeonfreak

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 31, 15 6:54 AM
Is there anyone out there who knows how to get the Pegacorn ? I am having the same problem. Got the quest - a long time ago- but cannot get the Pegacorn form the pet store. Still not showing up as a a new helper. The hoopoo bird isn't available either, but is shown as locked.

Is this someting technical for the tech. support ?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 29, 15 6:19 AM
I have finished all quests except for the one finishing the landsong 2nd relic. This is impossible to do because I already found all relics. I think this is a glitch in the game. Please Tech Support help me out here !

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 29, 14 9:42 AM
Thanks, that makes sense. I will pay more attention to the type of game next time, though I do not prefer one over the other.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 29, 14 8:57 AM
Can anyone tell me why the banner signs at the different locations sometimes have an "A" or an ">" in them? (sometimes they are blank) What do the mean? I play for some time now but still do not know.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 11, 14 1:30 AM
khalox wrote:I haven't accepted the Scavenger Hunt, yet.
Does this crash issue affects every version? (I play on PC.)

Yes, I think so. Other players have reported problems playing on PC.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 11, 14 1:19 AM
Same here, had about half of the list and then the game crashes every time I hit the scavanger hunt button (playing on iPad).

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 12:34 AM
So, it started out not being able to feed my pets. Since two days I am not able to gift anymore and from today I also am not able to play the dice game! This way I cannot advance in the game The game keeps freezing and shutting down, all progress is lost. I am playing on iPad. Please, please fix this with an update!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 14 12:14 PM
BeeOK wrote:Thank you bfgMurrumbidgee.

Cutting the "zoom out" capability is not minor for those of us who play DM primarily for the wonderfully unique decorating feature. I personally never had a crash when using zoom. If others did, it is a bit surprising that the fix is to get rid of it.

Very much hope zoom gets set back to the way it was.

Hear, hear. I especially liked the zoom out on iPad. I also play on Pc and it always bugs me that I cannot see my entire manor grounds. Now, it's the same on iPad and I am not liking it at all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 14 11:37 AM
My game freezes now every time I want to feed one of the pets. First it was only with the piggy, but now also with the others pets. I loose all progress and the game shuts down. Please fix in next update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 2:05 PM
I recently crafted the pink piggy, but every time I want to feed it, the game freezes and shuts down. Please fix this problem. I saved lots of food but cannot use it.

Ps the other animals have no problems when feeding ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 1:58 PM
I crafted 6 pets, playing on iPad, and didn't get the achievement for creating 5 pets. So, it isn't an issue for pc-players only. One of the pets, the piggy, is causing trouble. Every time I want to feed it, the game freezes completely and throws me out of it. Anyone else having trouble with this?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 8:54 AM
FudgeChi you are a genious ! Thanks again.

It worked. I downloaded iTunes for windows on my PC. Then downloaded Midnight castle and then synchronised. Mind you, you have to authorise your PC first.

Finally, I can get in again !!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 7:38 AM
FudgeChi wrote:In iTunes, go to store and then app store along the top and then do a search for Midnight Castle, you should see it then to download and then iTunes when it's downloaded it will have update next to it. It's so hard to explain!!!! Plus my iTunes is on my Mac (I play MC on Windows through a virtual machine). Anyway, once I'd updated it in iTunes I just synced with my iPad.

I play on iPad not on Mac. I do not have iTunes like you do, with an option to go to the app store. I do have an iTunes store though, but that has got only music and books etc.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 7:03 AM
rosiebvt wrote:Remember that updates and other important information will be posted in stickied threads at the top of the forum. There is one about the current update and tips to install it there.

I know, I looked there too. But the only tip is manually update through the appstore, but the problem is that it doesn't show up in there. But thanks for mentioning it!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 7:00 AM
I can only see music, movies and books in the i tunes store. I did a search for midnight castle, but there is no game coming up there. What did I do wrong ?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 6:37 AM
Please enlighten me how you do it through iTunes ?! I went there but could do nothing.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 1:07 AM
When entering the game I get the message I have to update my game (iPad) but I cannot find the update in the App store updates. Meanwhile I cannot get in the game . Has anyone got the same problem? Before yesterday, everything was fine and my latest update was 20th of May.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 26, 14 11:47 PM
When you buy a silver boost the dragon will change and sit up. It is the same dragon that you git from the scavanger hunt! Only during a silver boost it will be upright.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 25, 14 1:57 PM
Thanks for this post. Could have easily missed this sale. Strange things happen with the banners. In my pc game I got the banner for 30% of enigmas, but they are not on sale anymore. No banner for the land sale though.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 24, 14 1:35 PM
In my experience, the first time you play in a new chapter, you get one free spin.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator