Posts created by simhaup1

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 24, 17 11:51 PM
I had an update but now it disappeared. I tried to uninstall/reinstall and the update won't show up. I tried auto and manually.
Hmmmm

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ice Domain on Jan 11, 16 9:35 PM
Cant seem to pass this stage.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Dec 23, 15 11:53 PM
FROM THE MODERATOR:

Exciting news! A new version of Farm Frenzy Inc. is now available on the website. This update includes the following:

* New island with colorful objects and animations. This island will be available after completing stage 20th on the first island

* 218 new stages

* New rules on stages, new rules with factory upgrades on the new island

* New content blockers on the new island

So now that I'm on level 217 and it shows more stages and one more thing to unblock after the beehive to make honey and such....how long will these next stages be available???

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Dec 23, 15 11:49 PM
Having trouble with this stage. Can anyone help?

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Dec 5, 15 11:15 PM
And not only that. You have to pay money to get through some of these levels if you want to proceed to the others.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 25, 15 11:54 PM
@tazruby2000

Thanks so much! It did help to click ignore. I'm now into my game again, but sucks that you have to keep doing that all the time.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 25, 15 10:52 PM
Just keep freezing on Level 6 with the following crash dump errors:

Exception 'EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT' (code 0x80000003) at address 6A008259 in thread 1420

6A008259 (MSVCR120): (filename not available): wassert
005A843F (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
00580008 (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)

Anybody have any clue on what this means??

Thanks!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 14, 15 6:35 PM
I'm having the same issues. Grrrr! And I really love Farm Frenzy games.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 1:05 AM
I just started the trial. Already having a black screen right after the first stage. Typical BF. I'll wait to see if there is a fix before I buy.

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 6, 15 10:39 PM
Game is laggy. Always have to go back out of the game and come back in many times so that I can play with some sort of regular speed in the game.

Many Big Fish members wait for Time Management games when they come out, and there are many members from what I read in forums. Big Fish loves Hidden Object games and Jewel drops and match 3's, but what about us TM peeps.
And when a TM game finally comes out, we are always having some kind of problems with them. Can Big Fish get this fixed already, otherwise, you are going to lose a lot of members....Including me!!

Edit: I think people get really tired of having to try this or try that on their systems when other games have worked before. I don't think it's our computers....I think it's Big Fish not looking further into your games to fix these issues. I've waited on many games for fixes and or updates and never saw them. So I've just deleted the games, and losing money by buying them without a fix because I've trusted Big Fish to come out with a fix....Just saying!

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 18, 15 9:37 PM
I'm on level 8 and now my whole screen is black. I can see the items I can pick up, but nothing else. Anyone else having this issue??

posted in Battle Ranch on Nov 4, 14 8:06 PM
Can you send me the Youtube link too Metacross.

Thanks

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Apr 30, 14 9:01 PM
You have to haul azz to get that one stairs open towards the hay.
YOu also have to build a farm ASAP. Chop trees and collect food bushes. You will also need stones...so you need wood and food to build the stone maker.
Once you have the stone building, start it and make a gold mine.

I kept this rythm... Food, stones, gold, hay.

Cuz you gotta fill those holes with stones.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Apr 30, 14 8:55 PM
MammawJo wrote:Just collect as you go. You get more flowers in the alternate level and also artifact parts. In Hero levels, you get more flowers. I've played thru level 25 and have a stockpile of potions...hardly ever needed them to get gold, except in later hero levels. Also if you replay a level, it gets u more flowers.

Did you finish the whole game Mammaw? I'm lost on the achievments.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Apr 30, 14 8:48 PM
You will need food, wood and stones to build a gold mine.

So start making your food right away and click on the next available spot to see how much food, stones and wood you need for a Gold mine.

Always think ahead.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Apr 30, 14 8:45 PM
My Hero is at 598 of like 1200. How do I boost that? I finished the whole game with one Achievment badge left ( Learn all achievments).
I've tried replaying levels and it's not moving.
I'm totally lost.

Help would be great....Thanks

posted in Royal Defense Ancient Menace on Nov 17, 13 11:19 PM
I as well am having difficulties opening the game. I purchased it and updated all the stuff on my computer. It tries to open and then goes blank, and boots me back to the game manager. Any suggestions??

Thanks

ps. Its also not showing an exe. file in the folder it's in, as I tried running the game as an Administrator.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 19, 13 9:54 PM
I'm having trouble on level 6 as well. I get to the fourth part...then die. Plz help.

posted in Finders on Aug 15, 13 10:28 PM
Help...I can't figure out how to put together the walkie talkie. It shows me an arrow into the woods, but can't figure it out. Is this a glitch?

Thanks

posted in Royal Defense: Invisible Threat on Aug 2, 13 12:47 AM
I paid for all the Royal Defense games and they won't open for me. What the hell is going on? I need some help or please give me back my money for the two games that I paid for.

thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator