Posts created by Leilani63

posted in Ice Cream Tycoon on Feb 9, 16 10:20 AM
It may be time to retire Ice cream tycoon. It will not function properly with Win 10 so I don't know whether I like it or not. Its a shame really, because most of the games are about witches, spells, monsters, ghosts, vampires, devil stuff, or violent high body counts.

How about more games like this? I've either played or tried almost every farming, gardening, building, or book based game you have.

posted in Les Miserables: Cosette's Fate on Dec 27, 15 9:15 PM
I am trying to get a hold of the brush to paint the resin on the plate. The hint says the brush is in the barn. However, the barn is not showing a hidden puzzle or any other puzzle at the location and there are no instructions for the lock on the cupboard. Any ideas?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Oct 16, 15 12:56 PM
I haven't found anything else with a King Arthur type theme. I did find Big Bang West 1&2 and Settlers of the west. You build communities and defend the towns. Try them ans see what you think.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 18, 15 12:30 PM
Aloha Waimea;

My issue with Gummy Drop is that it dos not always acknowledge the sore. I over the goal for the position and it end the game with "you ran out of moves." Not true as I have more than the goal score. It;s a great game for multi-taskers or ADHD as you can only play so long at a time. Still working on Sydney. Also very child friendly and there's not many of those games around.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Apr 24, 15 9:59 AM
I've done all the tasks for the church and graveyard and picked up all the note papers. However, when I try to go out the gate, I get told that I have unfinished business up top. So I go through the different items again, Use the hints, am told in the church that there's nothing left to do inside and have no response for anything out side the front entrance. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I anyone still checking the posts for this game? I've also checked the walk through.

posted in Big Bang West 2 on Mar 12, 15 5:16 PM
Has anyone finished this level successfully yet? I start with all I need to build up the town and then replace buildings in order to increase th population. I only use one of each of the resource items; wood mill, stone mill, gold mine. I can have every space filled with houses and three or four ranches for food, but I never get the required four hundred residents. About the time I get close to a year on th time clock I give up. Got any ideas?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 17, 15 9:36 AM
Has anyone got Spain or Romania open yet? Mine are still locked and the theme seems to be Halloween. I noticed that the Ran collection is offered. Can we opne the locations in this update?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 16, 15 9:16 PM
Retake, you now know why I will not allow my computer to upgrade to 8.1. I detest it. It destroyed my last hard drive which was only just over two years old and ran Win 8 like a champ. Once the cloud was up and running, 8.1 tried to take my computer to the cloud and killed my security suite, letting in a trojan called inspectperson. I lost everything in my computer except for my personal files which I keep backed up on a thumb drive. I lost my original ART profile and a lot of special event items. I had to start over. So now I keep my auto update shut off and let them have their AI cloud. Win 8 is enough.

Truthfully, I get this message once in a while and I keep playing. It always turns out to be a pause in the WIFI connection or in the router. It is seldom the OS. You may have one or two programs running that need the compatibility wizard. It may solve your problem.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 15 8:47 AM
Where is the Rose Bouquet Valentine located? I can't seem to find it and the clock is ticking on the current quest. Two of the Valentines can still be found in Maine and the other is at the Firestation Location. I cannot find the fourth Valentine.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 12, 15 9:38 PM
Okay. So the locations are running and it looks like we are going to lose the yacht and the Maine location. The flowers and cards are at the front of the lineup. So we get the midnight changeover and new quests. Both violets for Aylen show up in Christmas Alley and Chocolates at the Junkyard. I get both quests going and lose the duplicate items due to the fact that my game will not let me get around the X or get reward buttons. I have the valentines and love notes left. Oddly, how do we avoid triggering the the finish screen for the quests? Boomzap already got the price of a big hit top line Xbox 360 game from me in coin and bold bar purchases. I'm done buying. Love the game and the company; spent my limit.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 12:49 PM
Don't worry about it. We're still game friends. Phileah.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 12:42 PM
I had not heard about Pirates Day until this game. Another post says it's Sept 9th? I do know that we have the annual Blackbeard festival every summer. You can eat crabcakes, drink sarspirilla or birch beer, take pictures at the mizzenmast and talk pirate. It's lots of fun for all ages.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 15 1:56 PM
I am wondering if we are going to get more opportunities to collect stars. I am running out and need more. I know we are supposed to be able to win them in the AES collectibles, but the painting minigames have run out and I get fuel instead of stars for the plane collectibles, not that I'm complaining, I love getting the extra fuel. Is there a way to get both stars and fuel?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 15 1:43 PM
That's where my painting went! I had that same thing happen when I was looking for the paintings for the AES. One jumped off my wall and into the upper left hand corner in the Park Ranger minigames. Then it disappeared completely. I was reset a few times and reinstalled before all the paintings were in place. Now I know where the other painting went. Kind of like opening up your game and finding yourself 500,000 coins richer without knowing why. It happens. So long as you have all your paintings on the wall. Happy Gaming

posted in Farm Up on Feb 4, 15 1:37 PM
I would love to see Cupid come around for another Valentine's or another Valentine character. I do not use the roulette wheel. I don't like gambling, so why use it in a video game?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 15 2:18 PM
Thank You Oddly Enuh! I persevered and got the blue prints for the dino building, and Charlemagne's Chess. I also started on the observatory and got the dino house under construction. The quests are mounting and I am having fun! I use your big mingame list you posted before Christmas. It is a great help. I also made a sheet that has all the locations for the painting collectibles. It helps with what little we can till get from filling those. Happy Gaming!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 15 9:25 PM
I am trying to win the blueprints for the dinosaur section of the museum and I am not finding them in the Library where they are supposed to be. Do we have to reach a certain level for each of the mini games before they show up? I've played through the library once and started again, But I have yet to see a blue print piece. How do we find them?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 15 9:33 PM
Hi;

Look at your settings and at your profile. If you saved your profile as the games requests, then BF has it in the database. So you can uninstall and reinstall the game and you will find all your coins, energy, level, etc, when your reopen the game after reinstalling it. click on the garbage can and the game will uninstall. Then go to the PC Games to hidden object games and click on download. I've done it several times and have not lost my progress yet. That BF has your profile in the database also, helps.
Do you have anyone at home or a friend who knows the computer? they can help you.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 7:01 PM
Thanks! Happy Questing!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 6:52 PM
Since the patch fix last week I have tried to get the subquests going again for the seal at the AES and am stick in the auto painting subquest. I have won enough times to fill the quests three times, Paid out a lot of money and did not get the mail at times or the paintings at other times, and never has the subquest checked any of the three auto paintings off. I did buyouts several times and bid on a few. I now have two of the paintings in inventory, notice of wins in the mail box and still the items for the quest are not checked off. Is anyone else having problems with the quests?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator