Posts created by ffernald

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 10, 17 11:24 AM
I keep getting "fatal error" and the game crashes. Any thoughts?

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 26, 16 8:49 AM
My game has erased everything I have collected and when I play it still does not collect what I have gathered. Do I need to reload the game or what?

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 26, 16 8:48 AM
I cannot find Free the Witch on my iPad...any suggestions?

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 16, 16 9:03 AM
Thank you...I checked the forum and somehow missed the tip!

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 16, 16 6:54 AM
I cannot get through Level 150...have used magic balls over and over but no luck. Any suggestions would be welcome!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 11:12 AM
with the latest update, the print is RED and very, very hard to read. Please change the color.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 21, 15 2:34 PM
I'm playing on my Android and get the message "failed to load all resources." And it won't restart. Don't want to lose all my progress and my coins. Please advise.

posted in Paradise Pet Salon on Dec 20, 15 8:28 AM
Please tell me how to get the pet on the green station...i can;t go forward unless i can figure this out.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 4, 15 12:05 PM
How do you use the oasis bonus (the palm tree). The description says it removes desert tiles, but when I click on it and the green circle appears, nothing happens at all and I cannot play until I click again to remove the circle.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 14, 15 5:19 AM
I'll be working on a task that's on the left and then it is no longer there. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, I don't think I'm getting my daily bonus. Any hints?

posted in Farm Up on Feb 6, 15 4:23 AM
I have one upgraded factory, but have several items that are locked and say "Upgrade factory." I do not see a second level upgrade. Do I have to build another factory (I already have three)?

posted in Wanderland on Jan 19, 15 8:05 AM
Thanks for the information and the advice. I already decided not to spend a penny because it is too frustrating when you don't get what you need. I use it as a time filler while I'm waiting for several other games to do what they need to do.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 17, 15 3:06 PM
How do you use the items in the inventory?

posted in Farm Up on Jan 17, 15 6:37 AM
Thanks all. I got him when I built the sawmill...and he's shuffling around making boards and picking up juice from the cannery.

posted in Farm Up on Jan 16, 15 4:47 AM
When does Grandpa appear? I am on level 17, Grandma has arrived, but no Grandpa and I need him to do some tasks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 3:53 PM
The Jan 7 update is not showing up on either the auto or the downloads page. I am on a PC.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Dec 21, 14 11:57 AM
thank you...you have been helpful to me before as well.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Dec 21, 14 7:14 AM
When I unlock a new level, the character says to complete certain tasks. For example, Weatherbee says complete "Light for Nancy." How do you know what the task requires? Placing flowers, trees etc is obvious but the other tasks are not. Thanks for any help.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Dec 20, 14 8:10 AM
Where in the store is the Gingerbread House? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong store...if so, let me know which store I need to go to. Thanks.

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 27, 14 8:26 PM
Should I post this under technical as well?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator