Posts created by Tysonsnanni

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 14 10:56 AM
I just downloaded the game and can't open at all. Sounds like I'm getting the same .exe error everyone else is getting. I was looking forward to trying this game too!

Do you think I should uninstall, then reinstall? Has anyone had any luck doing this?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 13, 13 11:18 AM
How about a Grinch walker or the Grinch and Max(the dog) in his sled full of stolen toys.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 12, 13 8:37 PM
Is there a reward for placing the hand? I thought I saw something about gold, but I'm not sure.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 7, 13 5:09 PM
I just got a message that the servers are down for maintenance. Hopefully that will help. Have you tried rebooting your ipad?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 6, 13 5:00 AM
Mayclair, I'm having the same issues as you. So, although I'm back in my game, I'm getting booted out every second play. Loosing energy and not getting the silver and XP from playing the scene. It's happening in the regular scenes as well and sometimes when I go to the gift screen, it freezes and I have to reboot. This was happening before the game was down for 6 days. Wonder if I need to put in a ticket or if this is something BF is working on?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 13 8:03 AM
Unfortunately rebooting is not helping everyone. Didn't help me at all

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 11:43 AM
Mine still won't load

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 7:29 AM
I play on an ipad4 iOS 6. I hope this doesn't last as long as last time!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 5:22 AM
This happened at the end of June as well. I was out of commission for almost a month . The problem is on their end. The servers I think. It's nothing that we have done. Can't believe it's happening again

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 8:15 AM
Found is crashing the same way as DM!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 6:26 AM
I haven't been able to access the game since last night I get as far as the Enter screen then it boots me out. This is what happened last summer when I couldn't play for over a month .

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 12, 13 10:30 PM
I took advantage of the slasher sale and bought a lot of nudi branches for my main game and it worked out so well, I thought I'd buy some for my second game - Tysonsnanny 2. Figured I'd be able to get more branches, cause I had over 300,000 silver. I kept buying and buying, hadn't really gotten that many - of course I didn't keep track - and I got a message saying I didn't have enough silver to buy more! How could that be, when I had more silver? I should have been able to open all the chapters. I looked more closely at the screen and instead of the price being 1,300, it was 13,000 silver. Grooooan, how could I have missed that . All the other items were 1,300. It worked fine in my other game! I've submitted a ticket, but what are the chances, this will be resolved before the sale is over.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 18, 13 10:57 AM
Mimsy and my other fool friends...I'll be playing both of my games. Tysonsnanny and Tysonsnanny2 will both be active

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 17, 13 7:40 PM
Hi Snoopy...I'm so glad to be playing again! I'm not sure if I can keep both games. When my game started working, I was playing my second garden - Tysonsnanny2. I logged out then logged in using the Facebook login and up came my first garden - Tysonsnanny! But, when I closed the game and started it again, it automatically went to the last game I played, which was the Facebook linked one. Now I'm too chicken to try logging out of Facebook in case I loose both games!

Has anyone tried this with any success?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 17, 13 5:32 PM
I got in too! It's been almost a month since I say my Facebook linked game. Tried it on my iPhone and there it was. My ipad game that wasn't linked is there too

Wonder if I can keep them both?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 15, 13 6:27 PM
Gamingmama...I'm in the same boat. This is my second game, spent money on gold, did not link this to Facebook, as my first game is linked with that and they haven't fixed that game yet! Submitted a ticket to BF, but I doubt they'll be able to help. I cant believe how many times my poor iPad4 has been restarted in the past month for this game. Pages of errors in Diagnostics & Usage for DM alone.

We all just want to play this game! help us PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 9, 13 8:09 AM
Well said LAmour! That's almost exactly what's been happening to my game, but I haven't even been able to open my game with the Facebook login for about 10 days. My daughter tells me my game is still there though!
Didn't get anywhere with support, but they gave me a free game for all my troubles and told me to keep trying to open my game! Very disappointed in the support or lack thereof, we've all been given

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 7, 13 8:53 AM
Oh LAmour...so sorry you're having the same problems with the game that I am. I can't connect to my game at all through Facebook any more. I used to be able to if I had a newly installed DM and a rebooted iPad, but now when I try I just get booted out. Then a forced closed or reboot won't even open the game at all. I have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to open to a new game. Trying to connect to Facebook is damaging something in the game...darned if I know what though!
I miss my creepy garden, but with all these continuing issues, I hesitate to start a new game.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 13 3:41 PM
Soooo...bfgBaikal said "We do have your progress saved here". If this is the case, and i can't restore my game from Facebook, how would we go about restoring from your servers?

Don't tell me to put in a ticket, because I have, and they weren't able to help at all. I've been unable to connect to my game for over 2 weeks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rosemary

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 2, 13 7:25 PM
Glitches definitely not gone on my game either .

I haven't been able to play my Level 20 game since June 26. I've been in contact with support ( incident 130628-001113). I've tried everything they have suggested, but when I try to load my existing game from Facebook - after I've deleted the game, hard reset and reinstall - it will show for 20-30 seconds, then freeze, then the game closes and sends me back to my home screen. I can play a new game no problem, until I try to link to Facebook. I'm very frustrated and sad I can't play with my GoT friends.

Please fix this soon!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator