Posts created by queenofgames52

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 14 9:17 PM
This game was great until the end I couldn't get the gun powder to work with the fuse. I left it and went to the last part and finished game, but now I can't finish the bonus game. No strategy guide is showing. I can't access any of the things I have picked up. The hint button doesn't work. I am stuck. Any fixes coming soon? I would hate to have to start game all over again. Not recommending this game.

I had been waiting for long for this game and now I 'm very disappointed to say that it doesn't work on my computer . My graphic card is not good enough . Please redo this game or something so we can all play this game. Is there something we can do without having to go buy a new computer? I would really like to play this game!!!!!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 29, 11 8:07 PM
I was disappointed with this one . Game kept freezing and messing up. i finally finished it with great difficulty . Puzzles were frustrating sometimes and there was no skip key . Story line was boring . I am rating this game with one star only. Don't spend your credit on this one.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 11 5:14 PM
You did it again BF . This game was Fantastic! Loved the sound effects and music went well the story . The storyline was intriguing and suspenseful. **** games were a little dark but the flashlight really game in handy . Some of the puzzles were a little hard but i managed to figure them all out . My kind of game. Keep those Great games coming.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Apr 19, 11 9:18 PM
WHAT AN AWESOME GAME! I HAD A LOT OF FUN PLAYING IT AND REALLY ENJOYED IT .THE PUZZLES WERE HARD BUT DOABLE . HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES WERE ALSO GOOD. GREAT GRAPHICS AND MUSIC . STORYLINE WAS GREAT. FOUR AND A HALF STARS FOR ME GOOD JOB BIGFISH .

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Apr 15, 11 7:53 PM
Just finished playing game. It was great and challenging! I guess i have been playing these games so much that I have no difficulty figuring them out. The graphics and music are good. The storyline is a little lame but nevertheless, I enjoyed playing the game. I am off to play another game.See Ya.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 19, 11 9:02 PM
Excellent Game ! I throughly enjoyed it!! The music was great, graphics are awesome. SG is a little creepy The sound effects were also creepy and eerie makes the game more fun. The HOG were easy didn't have a problem with those. Hint button fills up pretty quick. I used the WK a couple of times and it really helped on those times I was stuck. All in all I give this game 5 stars , it was GREAT! More please....

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 14, 11 5:35 PM
A little disappointed in this one . It got tedious and boring real quick for me . I love doing crosswords but NOT like this. Some of the hints were hard to understand and it was just not very much fun. I am getting kinda sick of HOGs and this just totally tops the heap its back to the drawing board guys . Try again

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 11 4:11 PM
AWESOME!!!!! I just finished playing this game and it was absolutely wonderful .Characters are creepy and scary. The graphics are fantastic. HOGS were easy,loved the new twist with the match three. This game is really a pleasure to play. It grabs you and takes in until the end. I bought it as soon as the trial version was over. I love this creepy,scary and adventurous games.enjoyed the extras too. Keep them coming BigFish . Thanks

YOU DID IT AGAIN BF !! WHAT A GREAT GAME . I LOVED ALL THE SPOOKINESS AND SLIME AND CHALLENGE .(HOG) ARE EASY ENOUGH TO KEEP ME INTERESTED. GRAPHICS ARE VERY GOOD AND THE SOUND TRACK RATHER EERIE . WHICH MAKES IT ALL THE MORE INTERESTING TO PLAY . I HAD NO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WHATSOEVER. THE GAME DID END QUITE ABRUPTLY BUT I GUESS THATS JUST TO KEEP YOU WANTING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.IT TOOK ME ABOUT EIGHT HOURS TO FINISH; ON AND OFF OF COURSE. I WANT TO REPLAY IT TO SEE IF I CAN DO BETTER TIMING THE SECOND TIME AROUND . I GIVE THIS GAME FOUR THUMBS UP . I AM OFF TO SPEND MY FREE CREDIT I RECEIVED. BYE FOR NOW

Fantastic Game. This is my second CE that I buy and i must say I am very pleased. The reduced price really makes a difference on the pocket. The game it self was AWESOME! It"s one of my favorite stories to read.The storyline and graphics were really great. I can't say that I had any problems with it (technically). The strategy guide was very helpful and very easy to understand. Kudos to developers and producers of this game. It was really top notch . HOGs were easy and fun to do. Mini games were not very hard to do. I did n"t skip any The ambiance sounds and music was really very well orchestrated and made the game even more fun and exciting. The game is challenging enough to keep me interested. I am giving this game five stars. Thanks . Keep these great games coming!

Fantastic Game. This is my second CE that I buy and i must say I am very pleased. The reduced price really makes a difference on the pocket. The game it self was AWESOME! It"s one of my favorite stories to read.The storyline and graphics were really great. I can't say that I had any problems with it (technically). The strategy guide was very helpful and very easy to understand. Kudos to developers and producers of this game. It was really top notch . HOGs were easy and fun to do. Mini games were not very hard to do. I did n"t skip any The ambiance sounds and music was really very well orchestrated and made the game even more fun and exciting. The game is challenging enough to keep me interested. I am giving this game five stars. Thanks . Keep these great games coming!

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 17, 10 9:39 PM
Just finished playing Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat . I had a wonderful time playing it. It was long, challenging, and very interesting till the end;graphics are great, storyline is as interesting as the the Edgar Allan Poe Books games were easy and I liked the fact that I always got another piece of the puzzle to continue with the story. Mini games were great and challenging. It was tough but thats what I like about this challenging games, also the walk-through helped me a lot when I was stuck .Good work you did it again! I also got a free credit when i bought this game so I am off to buy another awesome game. Thanks again!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 10 11:13 PM
AWESOME!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT GAME. I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR SEQUEL AND I MUST SAY I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. GRAPHICS AND STORYLINE ARE FANTASTIC . SOME OF THE MINI GAMES WERE REALLY HARD BUT THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THESE CHALLENGING GAMES . IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BUYING A COLLECTORS EDITION AND IT WAS WELL WORTH THE MONEY I PAID. LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEQUEL. I HOPE IT COMES OUT SOON. I WILL BE REPLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN AND AGAIN IN THE MEANTIME . KEEP THESE GEAT GAMES COMING BIGFISH .
GAME!!!!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 29, 10 3:30 PM
I just finished playing this awesome game . It was beautiful, graphics are great, storyline is very immersive and interesting. The mini games were fairly easy and fun to do. The only one I skip was the one with the colored tiles. I just couldn't get it. Other than that one they were good and the hint button really helped also and it was ready to reuse pretty quickly. Putting the things together was what was really fun for me. I didn't have to use the walkthrough at all. I did the easy mode first and I am ready to go try the expert mode. All in all it was Fantastic and HOGs were great. Not repetetive or boring like some games. And you actually got something out of them to use in your progress of the game . I am giving this game five stars . Thanks BF just keep those great games coming .

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 29, 10 3:05 PM
Hi there, you have to put the signs in a sequence or else it won't work. First is the circle, then the square,circle with dot in center,stick (l) diamond shape, and last the sun shape or flower. It worked pretty well for me and I was able to finish the game. Hope it works for you. Let me know.

posted in Deadtime Stories on Jun 5, 10 2:55 PM
Awesome Game I had a great time playing it . Great Graphics!Music and storyline . The HOG were just hard enough to make the game interesting . I really like the spells and I had no trouble whatsoever with this game. Keep those GREAT Games Coming BF . I am off to play another exciting game

Box
 posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 16, 10 4:36 PM
WHAT BOX????

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 16, 10 4:26 PM
Look around for the planks, nails, and hammer. Then put the planks on the open space on the floor;nail them with hammer and then just reach for the note and pick it up. Hope this helps.

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 16, 10 4:21 PM
Just finished playing this game . Graphics are great. Stroyline interesting. HOG good. Mini games are a little hard but doable;thank god for the skip button and hints. All that said I feel the game was very short and unchallenging for me. I am sorry I spend my credit on it. Oh well , I am off to play a more challenging game. Thanks,more later

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator