Posts created by lanky46musician

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 15 12:50 PM
Ty712

If you put the snowflake on your wish list and how many you need for a pet, friends will gift then to you. Also if you go to the Christmas Consortium and leave your ID#, you may get new friends who will gift you those snowflakes.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 15 10:28 PM
I was unable to open up my tablet yesterday morning, so I had to get a new one. My old ID# is 489228 and my new ID# is 537200. I have sent a request to CS to update my game and will friend everyone once I am able to.

Thanks for your patience,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 3:57 PM
My step-daughter needs 2 eggs:

FLIRTY HIPPO
TREASURED PHOENIX

She has 1 extra egg:

SPOTTED-WINGED PARROT
PLUSH PANDA
BABY PEGASUS

If anyone could help her out, PM me and I'll add you to her list.

Thanks, Jackie 34918 for all your help.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 8:46 PM
The other day I had a chance to get 3 penguin eggs, but the elf wouldn't give me that third egg. I thought maybe I was asking for too much. Imagine my shock and elation when that wonderful elf gave me 2 penguin eggs tonight! I already gifted one (I saved a slot just in case) and I will gift the other one in the morning.

What do you think the odds are that I could get 2 more eggs inn one drop again?

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 15 9:43 AM
I can only gift penguin egg, so if there are more friends out there, collecting them for the consortium, I would be glad to add them to my list. I'm already friends with Danger, datsalotta, ditto, Jackie, J La Rae J, and SB.

If there were 3 places on the wish lists for each egg, we could gift 3 eggs every day.

Thanks for all your hard work with the consortium. I'm trying to help a few finish the pumpkin/fall event, so I understand what you're going through.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 5:59 PM
I just checked my friends list and only John was left. Imagine the shock. Luckily, I have all of their ID#s, but imagine what it would be like if I didn"t!

DeeJay46

Just started adding the ID#s back in and after the second one, all my friends showed up again. I'm really glad I didn't have to reinvite everyone, but that really ffrightened me.

Back to gaming
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 7:54 PM
I have an extra yeti egg and a penguin egg that hasn"t been made into a pet yet.

I have datsalotta as a friend and will invite Danger and Sbaker. Will I only get penguin eggs as I have all the other pets?

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 2:13 PM
Mine is Donna's Decorations even though I don't have any decorations yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 9:03 AM
I sent you a friend request.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 10:52 PM
It is my understanding that you have to have those "useless" gift boxes to be able to give gifts to your friends. Since we all have so many of them, we don't realize that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 8:45 PM
CST is 12 midnight, 8 AM, & 4PM

It's after midnight on the 2nd and my friend list is still at zero. Looks like it's going to be GMT after all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 8:07 PM
I just checked my pets and found out I've got 2 new Christmas "pets"--a gnome & a fairy.

Also, when I updated at 5:00 CST, my game thought it was midnight and gave me my 3 gift boxes to choose and my overnight friend's gifts were missing. I regifted them, so they might have gotten double gifts today.

I'm working the circuit really hard, because I think at midnight, we'll loose the pumpkins again--just guessing.

If anything else shows up, I'll keep you all informed.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 15 9:18 PM
I want to thank everyone who helped me get my 3 Christmas pets-especially Joan, datsalotta, Santa Castle, and Andreja. I'm going to wait until after the Halloween/Thanksgiving game to finish the rest. I enjoy reading everything on this consortium. I do have 2 Yeti to gift if anyone wants them.
Thanks again for all your help.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 9:27 PM
I restarted my game, too, and my time bonuses and total points came back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 15 4:39 PM
In regard to gojojogo's question about the gift tally going back up-if you see that happening, turn the last person you gifted around twice and you will see your gift behind their gift list. That shows you that you couldn't gift that person during that time slot. Also, if any of you have donnaP,ID#270012 as a friend, I fried my laptop's fan. I went out and got a notebook, thinking I could transfer me over to it. But it gave me a new ID#. So now I'm DeeJay,ID#489228. Some day I'll have some extra money laying around so I can get the old laptop fixed. I miss Level 55.
DeeJay

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 15 10:20 PM
I just noticed that I used a 1 instead of a 7 so I went back and friended you with the right #. Guess what- it worked!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 7:58 PM
My old pc died, so I bought a new notebook and loaded MC on it as soon as I got it. It gave me a new id#. Now I don't mind starting all over, but is there any way I can load the old game on here too?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator