Posts created by kittencat16

posted in Fever Frenzy on Feb 5, 14 7:29 PM
Does anybody know what the alarm is for, and when does it go off?

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Aug 28, 13 1:18 AM
I definitely agree, brookings, I would like to see a new version available as well.

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Aug 28, 13 1:14 AM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everybody know that it is possible to escape from the ghost that gets you at midnight (and normal ghosts as well.) By following the instructions you can protect yourself from ghosts. What you do: first, take non-penetrable items (such as a statue, bench, fountain, etc.) and surround yourself with them so that nothing can get through the barricade (not even Mr. Jones!) Make the barricade in the late afternoon so you'll have enough time to enter at midnight. Enter the barricade just before the midnight ghost comes out and if you wait until sunrise, you don't have to sleep. Just don't exit the barricade until after sunrise so that the ghosts can go away. Just wanted to post this in case anybody wants to know if there is a way to avoid ghosts without going to sleep. (This method is not for working though the night, but if you did want to, you would have to make a large barricade to surround a grave site, but it would be hard to get supplies. It is just for fun to try to avoid the ghosts.)

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Aug 22, 13 2:06 AM
You have to finish one order at a time.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Aug 22, 13 2:04 AM
MrsWatermelon wrote:That's odd, it takes me 10 seconds to pull weeds at the end of the game!

Same with me.

posted in Fishing Craze on Aug 6, 13 5:42 PM
Maybe you're supposed to purchase all of the upgrades.

posted in Plant Tycoon on Jul 31, 13 1:43 AM
duncdunc wrote:It would be awesome if there was a new one, and I hope they add a screen where you can place plant pictures and rearrange them to show how to make different ones.

That would be pretty cool

posted in Plant Tycoon on Jul 31, 13 1:39 AM
RuthieJo wrote:I bought Plant Tycoon 5 years ago from Big Fish (well before it was BF) and have had no problems with the game until I got a new computer with Windows 7. Now no matter what I do, I can't get the game to play. I've gone thru BF trouble shooting and done everything they say to do and the game still won't play. I hate to have to waste the money, but I guess I'm going to have to go the Last Day of Work website and purchase the game from them. Maybe it will work. I'm getting a bit fed up with BF any way, There are a lot of my games that no longer work because I have Windows 7 (even though BF says they do.)

I have a Windows 7, and my Plant Tycoon works there.

posted in Plant Tycoon on Jul 31, 13 1:37 AM
eric32 wrote:I do not understand this concept.
Plants seem to be like people the older they get the more likely they are to have trouble -dead leaves :bugs.
I try to keep my stock as young as possible. Is that a Wrong idea ?

Not at all. My plants die when they get really old, so when I have something time-consuming to do, I stop the time for the game.

posted in Plant Tycoon on Jul 31, 13 1:35 AM
Pixielate wrote:If FAST speed is supposed to be real time, what is NORMAL speed? Or SLOW?

I guess normal is a little slower than average, and I wanted to see what slow was like, so I enabled it in the options menu, and it said a seed that I just planted would take 345 MINUTES TO GROW! That's really, really slow!

posted in Plant Tycoon on Jul 31, 13 1:33 AM
You can google it.

posted in Plant Tycoon on Jul 31, 13 1:31 AM
Why not, CatDogMario?

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Jul 31, 13 1:30 AM
Mooners wrote:have found the vodoo doll but still can't get the trophy HELP

Why not, Mooners?

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Jul 30, 13 11:50 PM
Hi everybody! I was just wondering what happened to my black dragon. You see, I had read this forum as to where it was, and after my imp found it, I hatched the egg the next day. I then spent time growing it to full size, so it could create perfect gems as my other dragons could. Then I forgot to play Dragon Keeper 2 for about a day or two, and all of a sudden the rest of my dragons are right where I left them, but my prized black dragon is reduced to an egg, right in the spot where moved it to. I don't know how or why this could happen. If anyone could give me some help as to how to fix my (now newborn) black dragon, it would be really appreciated. Thanks for reading!

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Jul 30, 13 11:43 PM
firestone1960 wrote:hiya Shaz...

sounds like you may have a corrupt something or other in the game...my advice would be to uninstall/reinstall the game - you shouldn't lose any progress - and see if that takes care of the problem.

...and if that doesn't work, then you will need to contact BFG's tech support - they will certainly be able to help you ~ they are the best!!

hth

That they are, firestone1960. I had the same problem, but I got help for it. Love Dragon Keeper 2!

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Jul 30, 13 11:41 PM
gusaronni wrote:I believe that is the number of stars you need, not number of days.

You're right gusaronni: the only way to get expert score is to complete tasks within the expert time limit given, and then you earn stars for completing such tasks within the time limit given. If you fail to complete the task within the expert time limit, you do not receive stars for the task, although you still have to complete it.

posted in Terrafarmers on Jul 29, 13 1:33 AM
Hello Phoenixice!
I found the solution to the problem you were having about Level 22 in Terra Farmers. You don't need cats in order to make the kebabs; you have the eggs you need already in your inventory. But be careful, you have a limited amount, so be sure to set aside 12 eggs so that you can make the kebabs you need. Then you can sell them after you have collected all 12. Hope I could help!

posted in Terrafarmers on Jul 29, 13 1:27 AM
Are there any other games similar to this Terra Farmers?

posted in Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds on Jul 29, 13 1:22 AM
wnight1 wrote:Hi ,I have found in a lot of these levels .That eating the biggest stuff first gets you done faster. I have went and completed all levels in relaxed mode and timed mode. Hope it helps

Thanks for your help, wnight1! This definitely helped!

posted in Picket Fences™ on Jul 29, 13 1:18 AM
ecblisa wrote:Sorry to disagree, but it is not at all true that you can't get past level one on the trial. You do have to think about your moves and pay attention, though, not just rapidly click on anything that feels good. This is definitely a planning game, and because each of the ten levels is a slightly different game, you can replay it many times and keep getting better at the various versions. One fun part is that you can either replay it as yourself (in which case all games are unlocked), or replay it under a new name, so that you can meet the whole challenge over again.

If you don't like card games, then this is obvioulsy not for you, but of all the card games I have bought, this may be my favorite. And yes, the fact that it is hard to win is one of the reasons for that.

This is one of my favorite games I've ever bought too, ecblisa

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator