Posts created by rosehill50

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 4, 15 1:05 AM
Can someone tell me what ART is?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 4, 15 1:01 AM
has any notice been taken of this appeal? It should be clear to BF by now that there are a lot of fans that care about AK

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 26, 15 3:01 AM
I cannot understand why they have abandoned such a lovely game its beautifully done and was great to play won awards....... madness

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 19, 15 1:24 AM
Please reconsider your decision just one more update to give us closure please!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 18, 15 4:35 AM
I would love to continue playing this game it is after all the only reason I subscribe to big fish!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 18, 15 4:31 AM
I would be interested in continuing playing Awakening kingdoms its the best game I have ever played is there any hope at all? I really enjoyed it, I lost everything and i'm now back to level 54 is there any point going on? Its the only reason I subscribe to big fish

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 18, 15 12:30 AM
I would like to add my voice to the appeal I love this game!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 19, 15 1:15 PM
Yesterday I had over 11000 coins then suddenly for no reason it went down to just over 8000 coins when I logged in just now I had 7000 it went up to 8000 then went down to about 5000 when the daily bonus kicked in what is happening? please help

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 10, 15 10:33 AM
I get the loss of internet connection all the time its annoying and slows everything down I also get the error message a lot in the collections please fix t
his

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 3, 15 12:44 AM
I have also done all the quests upgraded all of the buildings to level 5 and finished most of the mini games so concentrating on achievements and the few mini games left its very disappointing

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 1, 15 1:51 AM
I love this game but I have all the trophies and upgraded everything but have no quests when will there be an upgrade? I play on PC

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 14 12:41 PM
I have upgraded all buildings to level 5 but no more quests what now?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 12:39 PM
The game has been fine up until now but I was searching in ho screen and one item would not respond so I could not continue this is after I downloaded the new update (pc) has any one else had this happen?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 27, 13 10:58 AM
I no longer get daily bonuses has this happened to anyone else this is since the new update

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 1, 13 2:22 AM
I used to love this game and invested in it but now its got so boring even though I have a lot of food/amulets and keys stored I really cannot be bothered what is the point - the repeating time quests I just ignore now and you can search for days/weeks for items and they don't appear - it just seems like a money making game for the developers and elephant games its just no fun anymore - its spoilt

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 11, 13 12:38 AM
22) Rosehill50

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 11, 13 12:33 AM
I was really into this game but its not the same anymore very few new quests and those that there are cost a lot to complete the timed ones just repeat and again cost so much to complete for very little reward I have a lot of energy stored so I guess ill just use that and give up

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 8, 13 10:02 AM
The timed quests just keep repeating and since the others quests seem to have disappeared the game has got quite boring I did love it and have spent a lot of money on diamonds and coins too but i'm loosing interest i'm on level 89 with 10 honey pots and other food stored but there is not anything to go for anymore - whats happened to the quests?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 5, 13 11:47 PM
my game froze in the ice palace today and the only way I could get out was to switch off computer. Whats happened to the fairy wings I used to get loads but none since update and you can't buy them - im on level 63

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 29, 13 9:11 AM
Since I upgraded amulets are counting down really speedily and disappearing when I leave game and re-load

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator