Posts created by frogmatic

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 28, 18 12:54 AM
Dear patient neighbours,

Surgery tomorrow, so I'll probably be AWOL again for at least a few days. I understand completely if you delete me.

Kathy (frogmatic)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 21, 18 1:47 AM
Thanks Tarisa & Billye, seems I’ve broken a bone in my shoulder somewhere. Once the soft tissue damage calms down I should be able to use a mouse again (Sadly it’s my right shoulder and I’m VERY right handed, completely useless trying to use a mouse with my left!). Hope to be back in my ‘hood in a few days. Kathy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 19, 18 12:36 AM
Hi neighbours, just letting you know that I've injured my arm and won't be able to use a PC for a few days. Sorry I can't gift 'tll it gets better Kathy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 8:17 PM
Thanks all, you have been such wonderful neighbours & guildmates.

I’ll look in from time to time to see if BF tells us what is going on, but I don’t hold much hope as they haven’t been very forthcoming about other games that weren’t going to be updated.

I’ll also check the PlayMe8 site occassionally, something may improve at their end (or mine). I’m keeping a list of neighbour codes so I can find you there if I start playing again.

Gabrielle & John, you are the best!! I’ll keep in touch one way or another.

In the mean time, I’d love to see those of you playing in my MC ‘hood/s! My codes are:
PC: 25458 , playing as Niblick the Great
iPad: i2461038 , playing as Rogue Wharly

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 8:40 PM
To my awesome RoM neighbours,
The time has come to hang up my RoM hat. I’ve tried the switch to the PlayMe8 site, but the lag for me is unworkable – it takes 30 secs just to spin the Fortune Wheel and searching HOS is so slow that I get over-clicking penalties contsantly. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted! Thank you for all the help and best wishes for the future. Kathy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 22, 17 11:14 PM
Hello valued neighbours. I’m about to head off on a long vacation, until early November. Pretty sure that I’ll be without the internet occasionally, so I won’t be able to gift every day and I may well fall asleep now and again. Happy for you to delete me from your ‘hood, but I hope to see you all there when I return :-)
Happy RoMing, frogmatic

posted in Wanderland on Aug 19, 17 1:27 AM
Rogue Wharly needs friends playing on iPad :-) ID# 27008

posted in Wanderland on Nov 28, 16 1:25 AM
Addax. You are a !

Rogue Wharly

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 6:11 PM
Win 10, up-to-date in all respects. Have reinstalled 3 times, still not working. Problem seems to be with the "new" method of updating the files, crashes while downloading/installing a file called cheater.exe. (and no - to the best of my knowledge I'm not a cheater!)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 12:56 AM
Niblick the Great -- Level 69
ID #25458

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 15 6:39 PM
Niblick is spending a month at Lake Tahoe - he's a long way from home, but it's summer instead of winter - yipee !!

Hope you get your game back soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 15 9:26 PM
Niblick the Great reads you loud & clear

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 15 8:14 PM
It's worth noting that that particular 'player' always gets a score of exactly 348,329 !!

posted in Farm Up on Feb 12, 14 4:12 PM
Just want to add my name to the long list of people who are still getting an access violation when trying to open this game after the latest update.

Given that Farm Up has worked fine for me for a long, long time and that nothing new was added (at least not in the previous update, which was the last time I could open it), except a few more crops and some more quests - surely it should not have been that hard to program correctly - - both have been added successfully in previous updates!

I've finally given in and sent a Dr Felix to tech support - maybe if everyone who still has a problem does this the flood of requests will get things moving!

Patience is a virtue - but, seriously, this is getting way beyond any reasonable person's limits!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 14 2:13 PM
For me the Emerald Key was with the Lord Chamberlain. I didn't get a quest from the Raven to send me to him, but when I clicked on him and did all his tasks he gave me the key. Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator