Posts created by biggbogg35

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 21, 13 10:08 PM
how do u breed an entbrat?

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Sep 17, 13 9:52 AM
well dear fishie in the se u miss collectibles bonus chapter and bonus content containing strategy guide cutscene gallery concept gallery and music gallery too
i am a collector and refuse to buy an se as they arent good . but if i want a bonus chapter on an se i watch it on utube happy gaming!

The hammer is in the freezer room where the snow queen is

Try looking on the lampost by the astrology place

Me toooo

The hammer is in the freezer room where the snow queen is "do you think that wine looks like blood?"

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 13 11:27 PM
I loved it i played the demo and go t it immediately the next day +++++ stars one thing i dont understand qt the. End of thee 1st sam turned back into human so where did the clown come from and it said that the machine released a demon but it didnt the clowwn killed sams parents releasing the demons FROM THE BOX!!!!!!!! apart from that i loved it

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 13 11:20 PM
My cutscence lag 4 instance ( coughing) let's see who our visitor is its rose shes come to find her daughter but it s to late her soul is mine leave my daughter alone you monster . Leave my daughter alone you monster stops then plays again it plays stops starts again then she falls down the hole and i dont know what happend in the bonus chapter last cutscence cuz it lags. Please private message me!

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 13 11:12 PM
No there isnt a discount

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Jul 20, 13 10:54 PM
I'll help though it was long ago gathered the peices of paper? Then um see the runes on the rock place the skull amulet then the runes light up and according to the numbers press the runes 4 . Instance 3452 press third rune 4th rune 5th rune 2nd rune
And you will end the mysterie .............. for now cuz theres a second UN

posted in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix on Jun 30, 13 9:18 AM
have you taken the button from the left elevator make sure u look closely try drawing the control panel and the code u need to type in drawing always helps

posted in The Lake House: Children of Silence on Jun 30, 13 9:14 AM
use the postman statue put it in the bowl put coal in fan the coal put mold under the bowl use tongs to pour the metal into the bowl so u have the key to get to mrs taylor( not ann u see her at the end)

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist on Jun 30, 13 9:08 AM
ill tell u when u place the rings richard and brenda( ghosts) appear and they dissaper to the afterlife. mr chellini doesnt understand how brenda died the the haunted tree sets on fire and mr chellini falls in the sea bonus:after illuminating the lighthouse you climb down and u see the butler about to kill u . he admits he killed brenda and richard and almost kills u when brenda appears she tells you to leave and u do when you look back brenda sets the lighthouse on fire killing the butler. the end

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator