Posts created by try3cats

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 26, 14 2:38 AM
I have Bigify all 10 of my Ghazts on Plant Island (along with 5 other monsters) and I like to leave them big.
I bigified one of my 25 Blabbits and he is huge. Bigger than the Wubbox.
I need to see my Gold Island, with island already filled to max space (16 Wubboxes and all sorts other monsters), I have 6 bigfied monsters on it.
I don't visit it when I play the game everyday.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 26, 14 2:20 AM
Check the link on how to play this game at top of page for answers. MSM Wiki site has a lot of info, also.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 26, 14 2:15 AM
Does the PC version offer the different color monsters (ie, pink Furcorn?)?
I have not seen them for sale.
Non-PC players are getting our hopes up.
Identify what you are playing on, if not PC. This is a PC players forum.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 26, 14 2:09 AM
I have 6 Humbugs and parents are Quarrister & Thumpie. Both were renamed at birth.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 19, 14 6:29 PM
I have 25 Blabbits and 6 Jeeodes on H2O, 6 Wubboxes, 2 T-roxes, & 7 Rebroos on Air, and 10 Ghazts, & a mix of monsters on Plant. My Gold Island is so full and unusual with 16 Wubboxes, 25 Blabbits, all the specials monsters.

You can only have one your islands visited, so I leave Plant up, it is in top 500.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 9, 14 10:16 PM
I have my Punkleton from last year, so I have not even tried for one this year. I guess I could get him a friend. (My 10 Ghazts have each other to play with.)
I have 4 Yools on Cold Island and I was not going to try for any more Yools either.
I have 25 Blabbits and I do not know if I will add more? Maybe 5 more. Currently, I have 6 Jeeodes and 1 Wubbox on Water Island. Blabbits are my fav's.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 9, 14 10:04 PM
Don't waste torches on Fwogs. They are not rare and only take 30 mins to breed and 30 mins in nursery. As you said lot of time for attempts.
Once you get a Fwog, breed it with a 3E or 4E and you will get another Fwog.
Fwogs, Maws, & Drummlers are your 30 minutes monsters.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 9, 14 9:49 PM
Nothing wrong with your goal board. Mine has 2 check marks and 1 uncheck box also.
Maybe, the game creator has something in store for us? More islands and monsters, most likely.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 7, 14 3:56 PM
I have 10 Ghazts on P. I., some with torches and some with. I have 2 Ghazts that I got without even trying for them.
Out of the 34 ethereals, I have bred most (75 %) without torches. BUT, I have proven breeders and together in right time of the computer cycle, I get ethereals.

It is a matter of finding a breeding combo for 2E's. Then you can breed a 2E with a lower 1E and get another 2E.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 7, 14 2:18 AM
New reward for playing every day. More days in a row the better the reward. 3 diamonds for playing 5 days. I will find out tomorrow what 6 days gets.

In the past months, I know I have played hundreds of days without missing a day.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 7, 14 2:08 AM
Also, I would wait until I had another Ethereal before I send the Ghazts to Ethereal Island (you 2 different types for breeding). The Ghazts will earn coins on Plant Island in the mean time.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 7, 14 2:01 AM
I wanted to see if I could get a billion coins. So, I stop buying Wubboxes (I have 18 on different islands, all level 15's and 17 are on Gold Island. No space for # 18) and feeding monsters for the Gold Island Wubboxes..

In less than 2 months, I have over a Billion in coins and over 100,000,000 in food. I have good amount in diamonds. All my monsters are level 15 ( except 5 out of 25 Blabbits, I wanted to keep some small.) and all are 100% happy. I have 34 Ethereals Monsters on non-ethereal islands. I have at least one of every monster, including specials.

I am running out goals. I have been making my own goals for 8 months or so. (I started playing MSM in Sept 2013).

Any suggestions for new goals for me?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 5, 14 1:21 AM
What "crooners"?
Only certain monsters can go to Shuga Island.
Shugabush from plant can at level 15.
Is your nursery vacant on Shuga Island so it can receive the incoming monster?
The monsters start over, when you send them (just like, on Ethereal Island).

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 3, 14 2:46 AM
ALSO-
If you have an Ethereal 2E and want another, just breed it with a lower 1E to increase your odds of getting the 2E. You will know the result by time on the breeder. Failing to get the 2E means you can try again in 10 hours (if your nursery has an 10 hour monster).
It took awhile to find my combo for Fung Prey. After I got one, it was easy for 2nd and # 3 & #4 are in the breeder and nursery.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 2, 14 2:23 AM
Just a reminder (new info to beginner players).
Successful breeding is combination of the right parents at the right time in your game cycle.
This means Bently, a Trox, with an Enbrat (Me2 & Stefford) has resulted in 8 Ghazts in 8 months. Also hundreds Troxes (failures).
Its like being at the right place, at the right time.
I know what combo's make Ethereal Monsters on my different islands because I have 25 of them, but I only get them when the cycle is right.
So, keep track of your breeders, put it in writing.
Happy breeding and may the cycle be with you.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 2, 14 1:49 AM
Having several of the 2E's, I like the Sox and the new Fung Prey sounds. I lowered the volume on the Grumpyres so it would not drown out the Fung Prey.
Depending on the amount and volume of the 1Es and your taste, pick what you like.
Visit random islands to hear the monsters.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 14, 14 2:09 PM
Fung Pray came with the today's update. It is only on Ethereal Island and you need Jeoode & Humbug to breed it. Look in market, under monsters, to see a cute monster in a half shell.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 14, 14 2:05 PM
I was here in the forum, when they did the update. It shut down my laptop to start.
I got the update after restarting and logging in.
Since I really need bed space, I upgrade all the castles on all the islands. Knowing what I have in the nurseries (A Jeoode, Huola, and others that are 10 hours), I decided to speed up Plant's castle. Click on it and was toss out of the game. I tried to reenter and I am being stop with a "close program" after a "error in program message".
I hope the games not lost or all those diamonds I just spent.
I'll contact Tech Sup If I can't get back in.
Fung Pray looks cute and you get 5 diamonds for hatching him.
I also got a "New" Goal, Buy Cold Island. This will be hard to do, since I have bought it in Oct. 2013.
There is always bugs with updates.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 9, 14 1:23 PM
Sometimes another decorations hangs over the space and the pc thinks it occupying the space when it isn't, ie Flooey Nest Top.
Solutions: shrink the "shadow decoration" or put the decoration/monster in back to front order.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 9, 14 1:10 PM
I thought there was a goal to get a "Wubbox" to Gold Island and another to activate it and the reward was 5 diamond each.
It takes 30 monsters @ level 15 to activate on Gold.
It was a goal in this game, many months ago.
close your game and then check your updates, look under options. Maybe you miss one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator