Posts created by NobleKen

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 29, 13 9:50 AM
The cooking tokens are for buying the the Thanksgiving event items.

At the end of the event you will be awarded the appropriate ribbons and they will automatically go into your ranch inventory.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 29, 13 9:41 AM
Bush **** 2 is having a special Black Friday sale! Starting now (Friday morning) and lasting through the weekend, any purchases of 250 or more Bush Bucks will give you 30% more Bush Bucks for FREE! This sale ends at 11:59 pm PST on Monday, December 2nd, so check out the Bush Buck store today and take advantage of these great deals!

---
If you have any questions or comments about this promotion please post them here.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 29, 13 9:35 AM
There is a Black Friday sale! Starting now (Friday morning) and lasting through the weekend, any purchases of 250 or more Bush Bucks will give you 30% more Bush Bucks for free. This sale ends at 11:59 pm PST on Monday, December 2nd.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 28, 13 9:10 AM
@LunyKimberly - For the issue you describe my advice is to send in a support ticket.

@OperaHaus - Please send in a support ticket for this problem. The developers will look into it for you.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 28, 13 9:06 AM
If you are missing one item I would continue whacking bushes until you find it. Once you get 100 percent it will initiate the quest were Mrs. Robinson is found.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 27, 13 10:56 AM
Hello everyone,

I want to let everyone know that I am leaving DJArts. My last day at the office will be November 29, 2013. I have greatly appreciated the time I have spent with this amazing community and fellow DJArts coworkers. However, I have accepted a new role as the manager of a comic and games store. It was a very difficult decision. As excited as I am about my new role, I am saddened that it means I need to leave DJArts.

I cannot express how great it was to meet, talk, and interact with all of you over these last few months. There will be a new community manager that will take my place (more details to be announced soon!). It was my pleasure and honour to be part of this community and I wish everyone the best of luck.

-NobleKen

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 27, 13 9:24 AM
Congratulations on getting the achievement!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 27, 13 9:22 AM
@LunyKimberly - Thank you for all the of the ideas. I have recorded them and will be passing them on to the developers for you. One note I can provide it is not likely that a "Go to Amicus" button will be added to the user interface as players can use the World Map. The other factor that limits the possibility of implementing that feature is that changing the interface would take development time that is currently being used for new content.

I think a lot of players would like your idea about selling "junk" items for extra gold/rewards. As I said, I will forward your suggestions to the developers. Thanks again.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 27, 13 9:13 AM
Since the numbers of the puzzle appear randomly when you start the puzzle there is no single walk-through to solve it. As I said in an earlier post though, this is the advice I received that helped me solve the sliding puzzles:

Complete the top two horizontal rows and the outside vertical lines first. This leaves a space in the middle and bottom of the puzzle to move the remaining pieces into place.

Best of luck!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 27, 13 9:10 AM
For anyone who needs information about getting the turkey pet after completing the "Save the Turkeys" quest, you just have to speak to Hank at the Stables in the Commons, pay him a small fee and he will change the turkey into a pet you can equip. If you haven't built the stables or are in the process of completing that building, the turkey will remain in your possession, can be put on the ranch, and will remain that way until you speak Hank at the Stables.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 27, 13 9:00 AM
I have made a note of your frustration HorseDancer1 about having to pay for the turkey. I will forward that feedback to the developers.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 27, 13 8:54 AM
The IDEA Catalog becomes your Ranch inventory and the Ranch store basically. Initally you recieve it as an item and then any time you find a custom item for the ranch, a "new page" is added to the catalog.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 26, 13 10:44 AM
In a situation like this it is best if you send in a support ticket.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 25, 13 9:03 AM
Here is a link to a page on the wiki that describes the sliding puzzles.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 21, 13 9:26 AM
It can be a tough choice of which sword to keep using (especially if you enjoy switching between a few favorites) when you have runes with long durations because the timers keeps expiring if you have that sword equipped or not. I will pass on your suggestion for having the ability to transfer the runes between swords. There is no guarantee that this will be changed but the developers will be made aware of the idea.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 21, 13 9:19 AM
Here are some of the answers to the general questions being asked about the event:

1.) To save turkeys for the event quest, players can find them wandering bush fields. Just give them a whack and you will get credit for finding one for the quest.

2.) To be able to cook, make sure to collect ingredients from whacking bushes and then give the ingredients to the cooks in the event grounds. The cooks will tell you if you have enough to turn in or not.

3.) To eventually make pristine dishes, simply keep handing in ingredients to the cooks.

4.) Certain event quests will unlock after a certain amount of time throughout the event's duration and are not immediately available.

If anyone has anymore questions or comments, please post them here.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 19, 13 9:53 AM
Feast your eyes upon our wonderful Thanksgiving Event! Find food out in the wild and bring it to the Commons to be whipped up into a magnificent Thanksgiving Feast! Some folks need your help to create their own special dishes, one is investigating the history of Bushwhackia, and a final brave soul even wants you to help him preserve the turkey population. Cook long enough, and you'll even produce amazing pristine dishes that will go on display on a special table. This event will run until December 3rd at noon PST! Good luck!

---
If you have any questions or comments about the event please post them here.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 19, 13 9:00 AM
Before you build the masonry you have to build the school first but to begin that particular quest you have to rescue Mrs. Robinson from bandits in the Rocky Decline. So you are right on track.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 18, 13 12:45 PM
Keep in my mind that how often the bonuses work also depends on the combination of trinkets and companion that you have equipped. That being said there is still a lot of luck involved. My advice is to keep experimenting until you find a combination that works for you.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 18, 13 9:05 AM
Regardless of which quest, you can find most quest items by whacking bushes. Your Quest Log will tell you which items to find and who to give them too once you have found them all. If you could be more specific about which quest you are trying to complete we can more specific in helping to find the honey and how to complete that quest.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator