Posts created by Gamingmama

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 21, 13 5:25 AM
What is the strange icon that is beside some of my neighbors names? I am curious. Not all of them have it. It looks like the top of an old skeleton key. Do to some medical issues I have been away for quite some time. I am feeling much better and am now able to be my old wonderful self. There have been a number of changes on DM that I was unaware of. I love them. I just do not know what that strange little square icon is for. Please help me.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 13 1:49 PM
I agree it should not count the first 2 seconds of the game because it takes about that long to do that. Once I forgot and was searching and then it hit me that I needed to adjust. I was mad because of the wasted time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 13 1:47 PM
Ok thanks. I hope they are available soon. I still have time since it takes an arm and leg to purchase them. I do not wanna spend money yet so I am patiently waiting to earn the silver to expand. Everyone always told me I was a patient person but man this is getting crazy. I just do not wanna purchase yet in hopes they go back to the old conversion and give us more bang for our buck!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 13 8:46 AM
Wen I am working on my land clearing I have noticed that some land is off limits to me. It is covered in fog. Does this mean I can not clear it or is this a glitch I need to report? Could it be that I am not high enough or that I need to clear off all my other land first? I am a bit confused.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 13 8:25 AM
a_corpse wrote:I've found a workaround that I use to preview things. If you select an item like you we're going to place it on your grounds you can cycle day/night mode and see both views. Then just press the X to cancel the purchase. Of course you need at least enough currency to purchase the item for this to work. Also, I agree and second all of your points L-Amour.

Edit: to Frogmort, I believe you're referring to the tomb labeled sarcophagus. So yes you're right it is a night view shot with no lid.

Thanks, I never noticed all the inconsistencies until now.

I do it this way as well. I figured it out about three days into the game. I agree it gets confusing.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 13 8:12 AM
I wold begin to work on those first since they go up each time you do purchase land. It takes time but is worth it to get in now instead of later.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 13 5:08 PM
I changed my Game Center ID

It is *mamalove*

I did this by I could never remember the dashes.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 13 4:52 PM
I agree. What is the point of gifts if we can't keep giving? I mean if you and I are able to play at the same time and want to give each other energy or whatever to help then we should be able to go back and forth! Bad MISTAKE BF!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 13 4:49 PM
Lol! Mine is SecretCircle! I loved that show and hated that it got canceled. I think it goes quite well with the theme of the mysterious. I have seen some good ones as well. My favorite is psychotherapy lane! I even enjoy ones that have nothing to do with hauntings or scary things such as My OCD sucks! It is saying something about the owner. Good post! I am trying not to change my name because people are trying to get the achievement for visiting neighbors. If we constantly change then that will confuse them!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 13 3:33 PM
I love flowers. I say so in my name! secret Circle flowers plz!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 13 3:26 PM
I play on an ipad4 and all is good! I love flowers because I can sell them and make more money than playing the scenes with energy! I am unsure why you are unable to get flowers. I can and love them! Good luck to you!

*mamalove* is my GC ID. My mansion names are Secret Circle---- connected to iPad only.

CarpentersCastle---- connected through FB.

I use both.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 13 1:57 PM
Tell me about it!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 15, 13 8:12 PM
I can not wait for the New Content. I hate seeing that pop up and getting excited just to find out nothing new was added!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 15, 13 7:38 PM
I wish people would stop changing their name! I have one that changes his or her mansion name 4-5 times every time they get on. This makes it very tedious to get to my 250 visits. I wish that BF would get it together! I wish they would make the visit sign go away for the day so I can visit all my neighbors only once. Even if they changed their name they can still have the visit bar gone! My list has done me no good because I can not keep the names straight for the changes.

I also HATE the fact we can not go back and forth with the gift giving. It is shameful that you took this away from us BF. you have made the game very unfun! I should be able to give gifts to those who are online right now and they give back. It makes for a longer game play. Now I play maybe about 5 minutes. I will NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 21, 13 7:30 AM
Mine shows 30 gold to buy 330,100 of silver.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 21, 13 7:27 AM
You get one gold bar for every 5 days you check into the game. You know the coffins that you click on daily? Then you can earn them by spinning after each search and find. But other than that it is impossible to get some!!

Friends are only in Game Center or Facebook. You can click on 5 a day inside the game that BF recommend but that is all.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 21, 13 7:23 AM
I am in US and have the same issues.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 20, 13 8:32 AM
Also just curious? D the game developers actually read these post? It would be nice for then to consider a great deal of these ideas.

I have one as well. I am a Christian woman and this may unsettle someone but it is a game after all:

How about creating a haunted church? I think it would look awesome in my grave yard. We should be able to purchase it with our silver not gold. It also needs to have something flying out of the windows or the steeple rise up and ghost fly out of it. I just though my grave yard needed something a little cooler.

*mamalove* is my Game Center ID. I am talking about the grave for SecretCircle flowers plz! My castle name is Secret Circle but I want flowers sent hence the name.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 20, 13 8:25 AM
Elinu wrote:I know this is a minor thing compared to the scrolling issues, but maybe we could have some way to organize the neighbor list? Numerically, then alphabetically for ones with no numbers? Something? I have at least 50 or so neighbors, I think, and I can't find anyone on the list anymore.

I would love this. This way we could put our favorites at the top. Me and my daughter play together and send back and forth a lot. Which I hope is not a glitch and we can continue to do so. We will send energy back and forth to fill up and also sometimes flowers to save up money for something. As long as we save one gift and just send it back and forth it allows us to do it multiple times. So I would love for her to be at the top of my list so I do not accidentally send to someone else and have to wait for my 1 gift a day number to return to me. Also some people do not play as much as others so I would like to gift those people often that do because hey will need it more frequently than the others.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 20, 13 8:20 AM
Elinu, I am uncertain. I went in and thought I deleted it from my Facebook because I too am much further on my IPad saved version. I then went to sync it back up and it still pulled up my old one. It never deleted it. So if you figure this out please post step by step instructions. Either I did it wrong or it never saved my delete.

Right now I am playing both Secret Circle mansion and Carpenter Castle. So please do not feel. If I am not sending out gifts. I can send to a lot of my friends but some are stuck at the bottom. I hope that gets fixed soon. I am unable to send to Lamour at this time on either of my accounts! Sorry but I will make up for it once it is fixed. I can not see who is past him/her.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator