Posts created by JumboRed

posted in Pachinko Pop on Oct 12, 14 12:14 PM
i am stuck too. its driving me mad

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 27, 14 9:14 PM
am i the only one plays well of wishes. u spin, get reward, yet not shown or rewarded? i have lost so many rewards, ie pot of honey, silver box, etc

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 13 11:52 AM
best to contact tech support, I and many others have same problem

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 9, 13 1:26 PM
I posted a few days ago that I can no long play FOUND. It is a bit reassuring that I`m not the only one. It cannot be my laptop as I played it for 3 days in a row prior to this. An all my other games still play.
When am I ever going to be able to play again. I do understand they are trying to resolve issues, yet at same time its frustrating to have update released without thorough testing and trials.
I in the past spent a lot of money playing this, I made a decision not to pay to play anymore, glad I did.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 6, 13 7:16 AM
I installed update and have been playing on few occasions, over a few days ,had same problem with items disappearing.

Now I have same issue as another player., I cannot get my game to work at all. I too get error message:
Error: access violation @0x0049F1AD (tried to read 0x00000004) program terminated.

Uninstalled and re-installed, no joy.
I was on level 187

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 5, 13 6:15 AM
I have same problem when I log out, lose all items gained for christmas tree, also my achievement for banishing elf goes back to zero. Very frustrating

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 5, 13 6:14 AM
kkmunn wrote:yes im having same problem with logging out and losing all the christmas items that i get from elf please fix this bug

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 14, 13 5:23 PM
I found my code 243 6475. what it means and what I do with it, I haven`t a clue???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 18, 13 5:41 PM
Was enjoying game, got rewards ie gold bars, then they disappeared, Glad I only play this 4 free, i did buy coins, not buying again

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 2, 13 3:10 PM
I think I speak for most of us `found` players. Last update 19/7/13.... Almost 2 months later, we are all waiting, some more patient than others lol

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 20, 13 8:19 AM
I loved this game. I paid loads to keep playing. So addictive. When update was available I was like a kid at Christmas.
I`m on level 142 . Like most others, completed all quests The times quests are repetitive, and boring.
Please please give us all an update.
I log on most days just waiting to see new update

posted in Grimm Reaper: Hidden Tales on Aug 11, 13 3:21 PM
hi.. i downloaded this believing it was a free to play game. when i try to play, told i need to be connected to internet.
How come?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 31, 13 11:28 AM
I think others have been playing longer than me. I have spent a fortune to play, checked my a/c, afraid to add it all up, I must have shares by now. lol
I`m on level 164, energy 2370.
I do have 234 diamonds, and 116 pots of honey.
I do, like most, want more quests and ability to share with friends

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 31, 13 11:24 AM
gabrielsmom wrote:People are not talking about anything! Frankly afraid to! Post will get deleted or will be told we are "cheating." I have spent a lot of money in the past, understand they have to have some profit. But what a slap in the face to raise the cost of everything and give us a so called sale on diamonds. Big Whoop!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 3, 13 9:59 AM
I do love this game, its addictive, and I`ve spend a fortune to keep playing. I`m on level 134. I installed update thinking there may be new quests, no avail!
With the new update, I now lose my amulets when I log off and log on.
I used to play for hours, hence spending a fortune. Now I log on for a few minutes now and then. There is no point, as no quests to aim for.
Please give us a new update!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator