Posts created by pineo

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 18 4:52 AM
Where is it?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 18 4:52 AM
Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 17 11:38 PM
It says to make 2 of every combination. I have done 2 of each of the packages.
Chicken
with carrots and gravy
with peas and gravy
with every thing
with bread and gravy

What am I missing?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 17 2:55 PM
I have tried this level multiple times. I am selecting the item twice but I am still failing. I am leaving what I have on my tray and using them when needed, but I still can't pass the level. Can anyone help me?

I have now tried the level about 40 times. I start to make the second one and for some rteas9on it is not recognizing it and fails me without letting me finish the item

I need some help.

I am not deleting the items on my tray. I am using them for other orders. I go around to each person to see if I already have part of their order ready before I start something new unless I need it quickly.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 16 5:03 PM
I completely agree that the levels are hard and I am playing at the Beginner level. I have several in the second room that I can't get three stars on. I also haven't been able to meet some of the challenges. The first Heart's Medicine was not as difficult. I also agree about the delicious games as well. I just finished the Message Bottle one you do have to repeat many levels to get all the menu items, but they are easy to play.

I can't find all the grapes for the challenge on level 43. I found all the obvious ones, but am missing the last 2. Can anyone help?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 24, 16 10:15 AM
I am having trouble getting the keys on Levels 103 and 104 in the first world. Any suggestions?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 14, 16 8:13 AM
I am stuck on the first level on level 100 in the first world. Can anyone give me some tips?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 9, 16 9:03 PM
I am having the same problem. Level 98 in the first world. Can't get past even the first level. Can anyone help?

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 16 1:16 AM
finally found the mouse - look to the crowd on the left side you can barely make out the ears. (the same side that it covers up when you pause the game)

good luck everyone and have fun

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 3:53 PM
The handcuffs is for finding hidden Murrey. I don't remember where I found him though.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 3:48 PM
Where is the mouse for this level? It is the only one I can't find.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 3:47 PM
I found the mice for levels 86 and 88.

Level 86 - on the right side of the stairs - in between the stairs and the cashier (coming out of the stairs)

Level 88 - it is a little more difficult if you have Max because it comes up right behind him.

Still can't find it for the final level

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 1:23 PM
I can't find the mice on levels 86, 88, and 90? Can anyone help me?

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 1:21 PM
Where is the mouse on level 86? I can't find it.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 12:41 PM
My count for Fabulous is not increasing with replaying levels. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the 25 fabulous combos?

Finally found it. It is to the right of the cleaner leg of the shed for the soup. Hope this helps.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 15 8:14 PM
I wonder if Big Fish is getting the new Delicious game - Hopes and Fears that **** has come out with. I hope they do soon since they started bringing in these great games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator