Posts created by FranklySpeaking

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 30, 13 10:52 PM
sandrajbaker wrote:I'm stuck at the raft with no paddle and can't figure out how to get to the corpse above. Please help!!

U need to combine the stone knife with the bamboo...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 27, 13 4:55 PM
Tarni64 wrote:OK, its me again, I am starting to think I am just not smart enough for this game. I finished the camp site. There are only 2 things on the map now. Me, and one item that is showing on the map UNDER the label for Inside the Village House (technically it isnt even flashing within the borders of the map) I have searched the house, and outside of the house,
I have no idea where to go from here and am feeling very discouraged. The walkthrough that was posted on youtube was taken down, and the other is asking me to install some kind of .exe which I will not do as I know that is not required to read a walkthrough... if anyone out there knows what I need to do next that would be awesome.
Thanks

What items you have in your inventory?
Have you get the crystal skull from the wall in the house? I remember you need 2 skulls before you can fall into the hole...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 14, 13 7:59 PM
bstjnck wrote:I got the sulphur powder but it won't let me use it on the snake can someone please tell me maybe what I need to do, thanks

U need to visit the tree house first, get the pigment, then back to the hut. U should be able to use it afterwards.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 12, 13 5:46 PM
nanasusy wrote:How do I cross over to the "secret cave"? Also how do I get the thing/things from the mouth of that statue?

U need to get rid of the gorilla first, with the arrows combined with the venom (from the snake)... Put the wood over the hole, then u can go to the campsite...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 11, 13 5:06 PM
fatandfrumpy wrote:Okay, I'm dense! I have the rope, the pulley, the rope gun. How do I attach them and get them across the chasm? This hint button is worse than useless.

Put the rope gun on the left stone statue, then the rope, then the pulley...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 9, 13 5:03 PM
Bamboo? U need to combine it with the stone knife and use it to get the corpse down.... Then, u can go up to the tree house, and.... Way to go!! Quite a few steps before u can get the paddle!

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 5, 13 10:29 PM
someone has put this up though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhnmpMCtF3E

see if that help.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 5, 13 9:28 AM
Mickey2u wrote:I am stuck here also. Up the creek without a paddle, but I think I am supposed to do something about the man on the net, even tho I can't figure out what. I have tried everything, I found the crowbar and went through the room, I have the fishing pole, bow and arrows, sulphur powder, knife, skull, bamboo, weighing bottle and crystal. Am I missing something?

combine the stone knife with the bamboo and use it to get the corpse from the net...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 11:20 PM
try to apply the hammer on the screw driver...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 11:19 PM
for the the well centerpiece, you need to paint it into gold. Just do it at the place you get it.... then you should be able to proceed a few more steps after you get the stuffs from the well.

Ladder is somewhere deeper at the next room where you need to fix the broken cable...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 7:49 PM
try to use the hammer on the screw driver.
the hint is not very accurate sometimes... too bad

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 5:17 PM
Rgentry wrote:This game makes no sense, nothing else to do in the hut or the car and nothing left but the river, no way to go forward! No hint, tried to combine things. Stupid!

have you got the bamboo & the stone knife? combine them and you can use it to get the corpse down, then you can move forward...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 9:08 AM
davidvsautism wrote:How do I get past this gorilla? I have tried everything I can think of.

did you get the venom from the dead snake? combine it with the arrows.... then u know how to get rid of the gorilla.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 9:07 AM
lmorrow947 wrote:Thanks I didn't have the knife from the tree house

I'm in sector x

Glad to hear that, somehow I think the graphics in sectorX is much better...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 9:04 AM
as i remember, you need to go very deep inside the pyramid, at the room where you use a tape to fix the broken cable.... after you fixed the cable, the door to the next room will open and you can get the ladder before entering the next room....

hope I don't remember wrong...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 5:55 AM
brad4ed wrote:restart the game and the knife can be found in the left side of the table.
I managed like that and finished the game, but there was some leftovers in my inventory( diving mask, flash light ) I don't know why they left

i think the flash light is needed to light up the place where you can catch the fish... it is left because it is equipped but not consumed? just wild guess...

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 5:52 AM
tropdechats wrote:Sigh. Here I go again, swimming against the current...

I complain a lot about too much hand-holding in the games we get now. And, finally, here I find a game that does not hold my hand at all. I usually play games at the most challenging difficulty level; here, I have to play on the easiest: I don't think I could have managed without the usually-detested sparkles. I found the game challenging and enjoyable because it was so difficult. It's a buy for me.

agree, if you like challenge, this is a buy. It is not a game you can finish by using hints (the hint button simply give what is left to be done, but not how it can be done....). It do feel good after going through some difficult points and it is not totally irrational.... just need more thinking!

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 5:39 AM
True, this game force you to think more, instead of keep hitting the hint button when you are stuck.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 5:33 AM
lmorrow947 wrote:How do I get to the Pyramid? When I check the map it shows a red item box in the Pyramid---how do I get there? There is nothing left to do in the Tree house. I've finished everything at the camp site and I can't get the log to fall so I can get to sector X......Help please

haha, the game seem require you to get all necessary stuffs before you can fall into the hole. Have you get the crystal skull from the hut? Have you lighter & gun from the corpse at the campsite? Have you get the puzzle piece from the tree house (HOS)? Did you pick up the gem after breaking the bottle?

Can't remember all of the stuffs.... LOL

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 5:02 AM
lornaovenden1 wrote:stuck after a few minutes, cannot find paddle and can get no further than the raft

are you able to get the corpse down from the net? There are still a few steps after that until you can get the paddle....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator